A Christmas Nightmare?!?!

A Whole New World

It was like any other holidays where people go shopping and spend time with their families... so Christmas was nearing and so the Jung family wanted to have everyone at their house as two twin sisters came running down the hallway as their mother said " hey both of you... you know the rules no running in the hallways please!" The sisters nodded their heads when their father appeared wearing his most expensive suit as he prepares for the family's arrival...

The doorbell rings as one of the twins opens the door and made way for the family as they greeted each other when their cousins came inside and the twin sisters looked at their cousins which they were annoyed as they marched right in and walked to the living room and sat down while playing on their phones... the twins were watching each family put a present by the Christmas tree as their cousins shake their heads when one of them heard one cousin say " hey don't you think this is boring?" The other cousin said " yeah I couldn't stay home and play "Call of Duty" since my parents wanted to drag me into this!" The sisters didn't know what to do when one cousin tapped one sisters shoulder and asked " hey you can you put this in the car which is right out there by your father's car?" The sister asked " did your phone die?" The cousin nods...

The twin said to her sister " I'll be right back!" The sister nods and says " hurry don't wanna miss out on the delicious food!" The twin grabs the cousin's phone and heads out leaving the door open as she made her way to the car and opens the door and places it inside when the cousin closes the door and locks it while snickering saying " such a retard!" The cousin goes to the kitchen...

The sister who is outside now heads inside but the door was locked as she knocks on it and rings the bell but no one answers since there were too much noise as she tries the window and waves hoping that someone might see her but no answer as she looks around trying to find herself inside but all the windows are locked due to the news that vampires are in town... the twin is scared to death as she stays by the front door...

Inside the house...

The mother sees only one twin as she asks her husband " where's the other one?" The cousin who locked her out stops eating and looks up knowing that he's in trouble as all eyes stare at him... what the cousin didn't know is that the twin might be kidnapped or killed outside and here he made a big mistake as he asked " why is everyone looking at me?" The mother said " well because you locked her out there didn't you!" The cousin gulped...

Outside...

The twin sister was now getting cold as she tried knocking on the door and this time she gets a response as the door begins to unlock and reveals her mother as she goes inside... the cousin who locked her out is now filled with guilt as he goes to her and says " sorry cousin it won't happen again!" They both hugged and resumed their party... the twin sisters served each other while the cousins watch their cuteness... 

Outside by the Jungs home...

12 vampires were watching the twins as they came a bit closer when one of them said " yes those are the girls we want to have!" The leader said " well it looks like we have to get them somehow!" The 12 of them headed to their backyard as they find somethings to throw at the side of their homes...

Inside of the house...

The twins were eating in the living room when they heard rocks as the family stopped and the mom said " sweethearts come!" The twins set their plates down and ran to their mother when suddenly the backdoor opened and the mom looked and saw 12 red eyes appear in a dark hallway as she says " they are 12 of them!" The family gasped and one of them said " the only way out is the front!" The father went to the front door and yelled " NOW!!" The family got out as the 12 boys ran while the father closed the door and run to the van and got inside...

Will they make it to the destination before they run out of gas?