NETFLIX LAYOUT / THEME

❊ Mock Social Media / Website Layouts [Mobile Friendly] - Tumblr / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / MeWe / Netflix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

home

characters

episodes

website

Sweet Home

Completed   2020   I   1 Season

Cha Hyun-Su (Song Kang) is a high school student. He is also a recluse and rarely leaves his room. He refuses to talk to his father, mother and younger sister.

One day, his whole family, except for him, dies in a car accident. Cha Hyun-Su is left all alone.

He moves into a small apartment. At this time, a mysterious phenomenon of humans turning into monster occur all around the world. The residents of Cha Hyun-Su's apartment building, including Pyeon Sang-Wook (Lee Jin-Wook), fight against these monsters and try to survive.

➤ Play   + My list

Synopsis   Cast   Gallery

+ Sweet Home (TV series)

Sweet Home (Korean: 스위트홈; RR: Seuwiteuhom) is an apocalyptic horror South Korean television series starring Song Kang, Lee Jin-wook and Lee Si-young. Based on the Line Webtoon of the same name by Kim Kan-bi and Hwang Young-chan, which recorded over 1.2 billion net views, the series was released on Netflix on December 18, 2020.

Following the death of his family in an accident, loner Cha Hyun-soo moves to a new apartment. His quiet life is soon disrupted by strange incidents that start occurring in his new building. As people turn into monsters which take the form of their hidden desires, Hyun-soo and other residents try to survive.

Synopsis   Cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter