⦓ ₳1 ⦔ ALL AS ONE 。 FANTAGIO MUSIC'S NEW BOY GROUP 。 because no one else compares 。\ apply closed! \ story started

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

A1, Fantagio music branch's saving grace

Foreword

Image%201_zpsdy5ylzaj.png
 


It has been four years since ASTRO debuted under Fantagio Music in 2016. Since then, no other popular male idol group has come from the relatively small branch of the music production of FANTAGIO. surprise u debuted in 2017 but they have only maintained a small following, never truly making it big.

Everyone knows that FANTAGIO’s primary focus is its massively successful acting branch, and their music production is relatively new. They’re predictable, barely producing any groups, with only three currently promoting and mostly Korean based members. fantagio's group success rate has plumeted in the last few years and the music branch is slowly going under. 

the popularity of their solo artist who made it into wanna one's lineup, Ong Seongwoo, isn't enough to truly bring the music branch back afloat. 

Amongst the company is seven male trainees who have been getting ready for debut for years, set to follow after Weki Meki. It had always been seven. People had come and gone, but they always remained.

Just as the seven boys are ready for their shining moment, FANTAGIO decides at the last minute to jump onto the large group craze striking the industry, pausing the boys’ long-awaited debut.

The acting focused agency is ready to show the world their musical prowess and establish themself as a huge kpop label to dominate across the board. Although they have never had a bigger group than eight-member, Weki Meki. 

now it’s time for them to take a risk and produce their first large group - a multilingual/ethnicity, a multi-talented powerhouse to compete with the best of them. So what does FANTAGIO do? They scope out the streets and other agencies for talent and come up with the best six additional trainees. Introducing FANTAGIO’s biggest risk, 13 member boy group, A1, the hope of the music branch.

what are you supposed to do when you're paired up with strangers, possible rivals, and even enemies? can they make it in the industry as a successful group or will behind the scenes drama break them apart?


A1
/ˈˌāˈwən/
adjective/INFORMAL
very good or well; excellent. "guitar in A1 condition"
1: having the highest possible classification —
2: of the finest quality : FIRST-RATE

GROUP NAME: A1 (All as One)

# of members: 13

Label: FANTAGIO MUSIC

full Debut date: tba

Units debut date: tba

debut song: boomboom

fanclub: tba

kamihimechi
prologue part 1 is posted! :D