Preview?

Of Brightest Stars & Coldest Nights

This is a preview(?) of what I'm gonna write and the direction I'm going for in this this fic -wrote all this in 20(?) minutes. Not sure if it would actually show much but anyways.... enjoy? :[

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Citizens of City K, please evacuate the site and seek shelter.” Came the announcement booming all over the city to warn the citizens. 

 


Sooner or later, screams and shouts of fear and panic filled the air as countless of citizens tried to escape from the monster that was causing destruction upon the city. 

 


“This is an A level threat. I repeat, an A level threat.”

 


“All citizens of City K, please seek shelter for support and avoid the area.”

 


The monster, a fifteen feet tall winged, squid headed werebeast with tentacle beards came crashing out of the building as people ran and screamed while trying to escape from him. 

 


“Running is futile!” He boasted mockingly as his right hand split into five tentacles and elongated to reach onto a child. 

 


“M-mom!” The young boy shrieked in fear as he wailed, tears shredding down from his eyes in record speed. 

 


“I'm going to eat you first and this will show people just how cruel I am! Muahahaha!” The squid winged monster laughed as he said his villainy monologue. 

 


“Someone! Please! Help my child!” The mother of the young boy yelled, praying to whoever that a hero would arrive to help her son. 

 


“Shout all you want! Even if they come, I'll still defeat them and eat them!” The monster threaten the woman before he drew his tentacles closer toward his mouth to swallow the boy. 

 


Just when his mouth opened large enough for him to put the kid into it, a large golden fireball was shot into his mouth instead. 

 


His mouth immediately contracted and tried to swallow the fireball as a triggered involuntary reaction only for the fireball to explode inside him.

 


But it did nothing on him as only his body expanded for a few seconds due to the explosion and instantly shrunk back into his original state. 

 


When he exploded however, the child in his hands was let go of his five tentacles as a result of him trying to preserve his body using all his concentration but fear not! The child was retrieved immediately and given back to his mother. 

 


“W-who dares to attack me!” The monster threatened once again but with alert as he eyed his surrounding. Just when he was about to looked back to the front, another ball of fire was once again blasted to him but this time, his eyes.

 


“Me.” Came the voice of the person who released the fireballs. 

 


“Supernova!” The mother of the young child shouted in relieve as she saw the arrival of the class S superhero. 

 


“Supernova.” The villain repeated her after he recovered from the blast, looking straight at her with killing intent. 

 


Standing before them was the class S rank 10 superhero, Supernova. A symbol of hope amongst one of the many superheroes. 

 


“Yup, that’s me.” She said as an orb of golden flame form on her opened palm. 

 


“Give me all you got, Supernova! I will crush you!” The winged squid werebeast taunted as he beat his chest with his fist and roared.

 


‘Weird, do squids even roar?’ Seulgi questioned herself, ‘Maybe I can ask Joohyun later.’ But it was not the time for her to think of such things as there was a monster in front of her to deal with. 

 


She then clasped her hand and grabbed onto the golden orb of flame before her right hand started combusting in golden flames. The flames eventually engulfed her whole body as she levitated, her now golden locks flowing crazily as her eyes glowed in shades of gold. 

 


“Let’s do this.”