chapter 62

The First Boy

-2 years latter-

 

minho has entered UNI and he is also a soccer player on his campus and again he is the stars of the UNI every girls likes him. but he just take it cool as he know he is has one girlfriend already. jung krystal is his girlfriend, yes he kept his promise to yuri. to be a faithful boyfriend for krystal even he didn’t love her a bit.

minho just finished his routine soccer practice, he take a shower and wear his usual cloth. on his chest there is a bruise that yuri made 2 years ago right before he leaving, yuri still stuck on his mind. when he miss her he will immediately smell her strawberry perfume that she left on the box.

the moment of the last day when yuri still with him is always flashing back, that’s why she being sweet, staring at him everyday, want to be with him everyday, even sometimes cry for no reason, and keep talk about she want to do it with him. it’s regret him a lot, he didn’t want yuri to giving hers to another boy. he just didn’t trust anyone except him self.

 

*BIP..

his phone ringing it was a text from sulli.

 

from : sulli

to : minho oppa

oppa, where are you ?! you should try your tuxedo for siwon oppa wedding !! he was looking for you !! don’t forget to pick krystal. she is still on school !!

 

minho drive him self to school to pick krystal, it’s true 2 weeks again siwon will married with tiffany. he entered the high school that always made him remember the first time he saw her ‘kwon yuri’. he parked his car and walked to find krystal. just then he stopped walk, he find her already. it was his sixth times caught krystal with a same boy. this time he caught them kissing on the empty yard. the boy name is kai he is taemin’s cousin who moved from taiwan to korea.

“better I call her”minho said back to his car and make a call to krystal. he never get angry to krystal because he didn’t even feel jealous, but he didn’t dare to broke up because again he want to kept his promise to yuri. so he will wait until krystal tired of him.

 

-1 week latter-

 

“finally korea !!”one girl shouted

“you seems so happy huh ?”one boy said and patted the girl head

“yes, I’am it’s have been 2 years”the girl said happily..

 

 

 

Author note :

pyonggg..

hi subbies and new subbies, thanks for always stay tune with this fic even i'm so slow to updating :')

here i brough you to another chapie, this fic will ended soon. but don't worry i prepared another minyul story kekeke..

anyway did i mention kai on this fic ? yes, he is there for complited 'shy113' she wanted krystal to be paired with him since i'm also a kaistal fan so it doesn't matter for me keke. hi there shy113 i granted your wish honey <3

stay tune for another update :3