tomatoes are fruits

cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you Chungha." A smile spread on Chungha's face as her phone lit up with the message.

She quickly opened her phone, typing away her password and her passcode, lurching herself on her
messaging app.

"I miss you too, Se." Sejeong on the other hand, squealed as the older girl replied.

"How are things?" The younger girl walked around her dorm, cleaning her side of the room, before going homescreen and tapping the Facetime icon.

Chungha was about to reply when a notification popped up on the upper part of her phone, Sejeong was calling her.

She smiled then tapped the notification, her phone turning black within seconds with loading onnthe middle of the screen.

Until Sejeong's pretty face popped up.

"Hi goofball." Sejeong blushed, hiding her face on thenpillow where her phone was set on, closing her eyes and settling her damn nerves.

She hadn't hear that raspy cute voice for three days but it seemed like years.

"Open those eyes, you dork. I want to see you." Her face heated up again.

"Stop it, you're making me red." Chungha laughed and it triggered the butterflies in her stomach.

"Maybe that's my mission in this life. To make you laugh and smile and red all the time."

Chungha smiled warmly, staring at the hazel eyes that I was Sejeong's.

"You're being sappy, Chu. You watch The Notebook too damn much."

"Hey, do not insult The Notebook. Yes, it is sappy, but it has the very best plot line that I have ever seen. Don't argue with me on this."

"Like I would win you over that. Anyway, how's dancing, baby?" Chungha sighed loudly, scratching the top of her head for a moment.

"Seulgi's giving me the worst time of my life. And she would not stop talking about Irene's . God, that teacher is so whipped." Sejeong laughed, and it was Chungha's butterflies that fluttered around her stomach this time.

"Maybe Irene does have a good . Could you send me a pic of her?" Chungha frowned.

"I hate you." She pouted, Sejeong's laughing was the only thing that could be heard in Chungha's dark, quiet room.

"l'm joking, baby. You know I'm your ' biggest fan!"

"Stop it with asses. How about you? Did Somi and Doyeon finally told you where you're going this weekend?'' Sejeong's shoulders slumped and a pout formed on her face, Chungha already knew the answer.

"It's so close." Sejeong nodded, staring at the alarm clock beside her bed.

"What are you thinking about?" Sejeong shrugged, settling her gaze on the alarm clock.

"What if I ditch them?"

"Ditch them?"

"Yeah."Sejeong then looked at her hamster."l'd rather talk to you than go out with them."

"Sejeong, we've talked about this." Sejeong sighed.

"l'd rather spend my weekend binge watching The Goblin with you on Facetime." She whined.

"Babe, you have to go. Or they'll send assassins on my and kill me."

"They won't. I'll be on their asses first."

Chungha stared at her with disbelief written on her face.

"Chu, I don't mean it literally."

"Good. The only you'll be on is mine.

"Gosh, I really wish I'm there.'' Sejeong slumped her shoulders once again.

"Maybe soon, babe. Soon." Chungha whispered.

"Really? You won't tell me where we're going and now ya'll blind folding me? How can I even ride the plane? I might fall es!" Somi and Doyeon snickered, handing the attendant their tickets.

"We're here Sejeong unnie, stop acting like we're gonna leave you all alone in a plane going to J---" Somi elbowed Doyeon before the girl could even spill their destination.

"You're a killjoy Soms. Doyeon was about to say where we're going!" Sejeong exclaimed, earning looks from the other passengers of the plane.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter