I'm Home. (Ending 2)

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙  ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 

A girl in white track pants, coupled by a black cropped top hoodie and white Zara shoes walks towards the door dragging a big suitcase behind her. She twists open the doorknob, ready to leave. But before she could take another step, two arms snakes around her waist stopping her in her tracks.

 

 

She looks down, letting go of her bag and repositioning her hand over those on her stomach, giving it a squeeze. She feels the warmth behind her snuggling further behind her at the action, feeling the arms tighten around her hips. She smiles at the gesture.

 

 

“Saku chan…?”

 

 

“hmm?” the body answers back.

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckles as she twists her body around between the two arms caging her. Smiling when she is greeted by her wife looking at her, acting oblivious “What are you doing babe?”

 

 

Sakura shrugs as she keeps her arms around her wife. “Do you really have to go?”

 

 

Chaeyeon gives her an amused look as she nods. “Yeah. I do have a flight in…” she brings her arm up to check her watch, “less than 2 hours”

 

 

When Sakura does not say anything, Chaeyeon tilts her head in question. After a moment, Sakura lets go, folding her arms to her chest, “Then you should go.”

 

 

Chaeyeon is pleasantly amused at her wife’s actions. She opens her arms wide, urging her wife to come closer, “Come here.”

 

 

Sakura pouts but still moves towards Chaeyeon’s waiting arms, resting her head on the crook of Chaeyeon’s neck. Their height difference is just the perfect fit for her to nuzzle into, “I’ll be back before you realize I was gone.” She embraces Sakura running her hands on her back.

 

 

Sakura exhales through her nose clearly disagreeing at the assurance “But, a year is too long Chae…I’m pretty sure I’ll know the minute you leave.”

 

 

Chaeyeon kisses the top of her head, “I know baby, I know. But you know this is a big opportunity for me.”

 

 

Sakura twists her head up to look up at her, “Yeah, of course, I do. But, why do you have to be gone for a year?”

 

 

Chaeyeon looks down at her wife, who was avoiding her gaze. She gets where Sakura is coming from. To be honest, if it were the other way around, Chaeyeon would feel the same way.

 

 

This opportunity came out of nowhere about a month ago and it didn’t give them enough time to prepare for what it entails. When Chaeyeon first heard it from her longtime teacher, Bae Yoonjung, she couldn’t believe it not until they met in person and Yoonjung saem practically shoved the contract in front of her.

 

 

Once she skimmed through the 5 pages, it appeared very promising all throughout, that is until she saw how long it would go. Seeing the long period that she’ll be away, she started having doubts which Yoonjung saem seemed to understand.  In the end, it became not only a good opportunity, it also became a bad one. Good, because she is finally getting recognized for her talents. Bad, because she will have to be away from her wife for a long time; which will be the first time after being married for 5 years.

 

 

They’ve spent the whole of last month having countless talks about it. Early on, it was obviously a bittersweet news to her wife for reasons Chaeyeon could comprehend. Which is why she explicitly told Sakura that this is something they decide together.

 

 

Touched by her sentiment, Sakura voiced her support and assured her that whatever she decides to do, she’ll always have her blessing. And Sakura showed that by being the ever-supportive wife all through the month even till last night. So, seeing the way she’s acting right now makes Chaeyeon think that her wife has been holding it in.

 

 

Chaeyeon feels bad that she was too excited that she couldn’t see through Sakura’s act. And now that Sakura seems to be showing it, her doubts reappears. Silence surrounds them for a moment, taking comfort by being in each other’s arms. Chaeyeon speaks again after a while, “Should I just cancel?”

 

 

Sakura recoils back as her eyes widen, “No… This is your dream! I’m just... it’s the fever talking,” she looks away, bringing her arms back to her chest.

 

 

It was a habit whenever Sakura would feel defensive and Chaeyeon knows it perfectly. Chaeyeon moves towards her, taking her hands, concern written on her face, “Are you sure you don’t want to go to the doctor?” she moves her head forwards, placing it towards Sakura’s. “You’re still pretty hot.”

 

 

This is what makes Chaeyeon a million times guiltier about leaving. Not that she wasn’t already feeling it the moment she got the contract, but now that it seemed to have taken its toll on Sakura; she can’t help but feel conflicted. She hates it more that the day she has to leave, her wife became sick.

 

 

Sakura raises an eyebrow, “Of course,”

 

 

Chaeyeon giggles, “You know what I mean.” She kisses her cheek as she takes her time to study her wife, “Are you really okay? I’ll ask Yoonjung saem if I can stay back for a day or two? At least till you’re better. We can go to the doctor now and...”

 

 

Sakura shakes her head and interrupts Chaeyeon’s ramblings, “No, it’s okay. I’m gonna be fine. I’m just…you know gonna miss you really bad.”

 

 

Chaeyeon nods, “Of course it’s the same for me.” She moves Sakura’s hair behind her ear and smiles, “I’ll come home every month, I’ll call you all the time until you’d find me annoying.”

 

 

A smile finally makes its way Sakura’s face, “I’m gonna have to ignore you if you get annoying.”

 

 

Chaeyeon laughs then plants a kiss her on the lips, Sakura returns it, smiling. Then they just stand there and stare at each other, eyes studying each other, as if they’re memorizing everything or maybe just buying more time.

 

 

Chaeyeon’s phone rings and it breaks the bubble they are in. With a sigh, Chaeyeon detaches herself from Sakura’s embrace and takes her hand instead, running her thumb across it, “You should get back to bed, I’ll call you when I land.”

 

 

At the mention of the inevitable, Sakura could not hide the pout quickly for Chaeyeon not to notice. “Okay.”

 

 

Chaeyeon sees it and embraces her again, kissing the side of her head, “I’ll see you in 30 days.” 

 

 

After seeing Chaeyeon disappear around the corner, Sakura turns away, closing the door behind her then walks back to their room. Once inside, the emptiness immediately crept in. She looks at their shared bed and can’t help but feel lonely seeing the other side bare and knowing that it will be that way for 30 days.

 

 

At the realization, she had the sudden urge to call her wife but decided against it. She didn’t want to sound too clingy. But just as she was about to get back under the covers, preparing to go back to sleep, her phone suddenly rings.

 

 

She picks it up and smiles when she saw who was calling. “Hi. That was fast.” Sakura teases answering it with a big grin.

 

 

“Hearing you acting so cheeky sounds like I don’t need to worry.”

 

 

“You don’t. But, it’s not too late to come back hon, I’ll make it worth your while,” Sakura offers in a seductive tone.

 

 

A tone, her wife knows so well. She could hear Chaeyeon’s breath hitch on the other line and feels proud by the effect she has on the girl, but her wife’s answer was expected, “As much as I want to, Yoonjung saem wouldn’t.”

 

 

“Of course, she wouldn’t. So, why did you call? Miss me already?”

 

 

“All the time babe, all the time. But I just wanted to tell you not to go to work today, okay? You need to rest.”

 

 

Sakura rolls her eyes, Chaeyeon is really like a nagging mother, the only difference is she loves living with her, “Okay mom.”

 

 

“Hey! You know you’re older, right?”

 

 

“Wow using the age card, I see.”

 

 

Chaeyeon laughs, and then it was quiet for a few seconds, before she opens again, “I wish I didn’t have to leave…”

 

 

“I know. But, don’t worry, I’m gonna be okay.” she pauses, then adds teasing “ and besides, I do think we need space.”

 

 

Sakura could imagine Chaeyeon’s comical face on the other line, “Yah! You don’t mean that, right?”

 

 

“Yeah yeah sure,” Sakura laughs, “This one though… I mean it,”

 

 

“Yeah? What is it?”

 

 

 “I love you Miyawaki Jjaeyeon.”

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckles, “I love you too, Lee Kkura.”

 

 

--

 

 

Days turned to weeks and just like what she had said, Chaeyeon comes back after 30 days. Sakura waits excitedly for her at the airport, pacing around and can’t seem to stay put.

 

 

She turns back towards the arrival gate and spots her wife first; a grin immediately makes its way on her face when their eyes meet. With that one glance, everything felt like waking up from a dream; like those 30 days did not happen; that Chaeyeon was just late for a couple of hours.

 

 

Sakura waves at her, grin permanently plastered and Chaeyeon does not waste another second before she runs towards her wife, dropping her bag abandoned and engulfing Sakura in a big hug. They both releases a content sigh as their two bodies meld together feeling each other’s warmth.

 

 

Chaeyeon moves back, holding her at arm’s length, looking at her wife like it was the first time she saw her, “Hi stranger.”

 

 

Sakura grins, sharing the same feelings, “Hi. I missed you”

 

 

“Me too.” Chaeyeon planting a soft kiss on Sakura’s pink lips. Both girls cannot stop their grins; both happy to have each other again.

 

 

Chaeyeon then studies what her wife is wearing, looking her suspiciously, “Why are you wearing such a long coat?” she asks

 

 

Sakura merely shrugs, hugging her coat to herself, “It’s cold out.”

 

 

Chaeyeon raises an eyebrow as she stares at her wife, asking ‘Really?’ through eye contact.

 

 

Sakura stares her down, “Are you ready? Let’s go home.”

 

 

Chaeyeon laughs and reaches for hand, as she does so, her eyes catch something, “Hon, what happened to this?” she asks as she brings her hand up to show her.

 

 

Sakura looks at it and notices the bruise on her right hand, between her thumb and forefinger. She racks her brain and doesn’t seem to recall anything. “Ah maybe I hit it somewhere at work?”

 

 

Chaeyeon continues to look at it concerned, “Does it hurt? It looks a bit dark.”

 

 

Sakura shakes her head, “No, don’t be such a worry wart,” she says pulling her hand away, then proceeds to take Chaeyeon’s and interlocking them.

 

 

Chaeyeon frowns, “Of course, I will be when it comes to you.”

 

 

Sakura’s expression softens, “I know, but it doesn’t hurt so you don’t have to. Come on let’s go home.” She moves to whisper in Chaeyeon’s ear, “I have a surprise for you.”

 

 

It’s enough to say that Chaeyeon does not say another word after. They arrive at their apartment hand in hand, just happy to finally be back together in their home. Stepping inside, Chaeyeon can’t help but smile at the scene that greets her.

 

 

“Oh! What is this?” Chaeyeon exclaims excitedly, letting go of both Sakura’s hand and her luggage, then started walking towards the dining room.

 

 

Her smile widens as she gets closer, eyes roaming around the dining table which were riddled by multiple dishes which she notes are all her favorite dishes. “Waa It’s all my favorite.” She comments, eyes not leaving the table.

 

 

“Is this the surprise? You even have candles set up.” She continues to gush, “Oh baby, this is so romantic. And just perfect, I’m starving.”

 

 

When she does not hear any response, she turns around and sees Sakura still in her coat and was watching her by the hallway. She raises an eyebrow in question.

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

Sakura only smirks, tugging on her coat, “Oh Chaee, the better question is, are you hungry for food… she whispers, slowly ing each button; doing it at an incredibly slow pace. Chaeyeon’s eyes follows her hands, watching, until she gets to the last button.

 

 

…or, Me?” Sakura finishes as she shrugs the coat off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

 

 

Chaeyeon gasps, breathless at the sight of her wife wearing the iest lingerie she has ever seen, “Wow…I..” she struggles to form words as her eyes rakes over Sakura’s gorgeous body covered by a red..is that lace? (Chaeyeon’s eyes widens at the realization) almost nothing piece of fabric.

 

 

It is quite literally a ‘piece’ of clothing, barely covering anything at all. Chaeyeon wonders why she even wore it in the first place, although she’s not complaining. Her wife looks absolutely y right now.

 

 

Sakura feels smug at her 2 years younger wife’s reaction, smirking. “You’re drooling babe,”

 

 

Chaeyeon visibly swallows as she watches Sakura saunter towards her. She unconsciously her lips, not bothering to deny it, “That.. I.. looks new..” Her gaze continues to follow Sakura’s lithe movements as she comes closer.

 

 

Sakura on the other hand, shudders at Chaeyeon’s intense gaze. It felt like Chaeyeon was undressing her further with her eyes. But she needs to control it, she needs to show her wife that she’s in-charge at least right now. Sakura finally stops in front of her, tracing a finger along Chaeyeon’s jaw, moving it to look up at her, “My eyes are here Chae,” she grins seeing her wife still checking her out.

 

 

Once their eyes meet, Sakura moves her head forward and Chaeyeon thought she was going to kiss her, she closes her eyes at instinct expecting, but feels her wife’s hot breath on her left ear instead, “You like it?” Sakura says in a whisper and Chaeyeon swears she felt it in every part of her body.

 

 

Chaeyeon nods, swallowing again, eyes remain closed. Sakura her ear and she tenses up, breath hitching, “So….” She drawls the word out and she can feel Chaeyeon squirming, …which one will you eat first?”

 

 

Chaeyeon takes a deep breath then exhales like she was preparing for something before finally opening her eyes. At that instant, something changed; her breathing more ragged; her eyes were darker, clearly hungry for a whole other reason. She returns her wife’s blatant seduction through actions. Sakura was arguably caught off guard when Chaeyeon suddenly grabs the back of her neck and brings their lips together in a searing kiss.

 

 

“Chae…mmmphh,” She shrieks in surprise but is muffled by Chaeyeon’s fervent lips devouring hers, tongue immediately seeking entrance. Sakura took a second to contain her initial surprise but soon found herself reciprocating.

 

 

Her hands find its way towards Chaeyeon’s shoulders, gripping on the fabric of her shirt for leverage. Chaeyeon’s left hand moves to Sakura’s hip to bring them closer while her right moves to cradle her head.

 

 

Chaeyeon having been the first to initiate shows control, tongue exploring the inside of Sakura’s mouth, lips hers. It appears Sakura is submissive due to being caught off-guard, but she does not let Chaeyeon get the upper hand for too long as she answers Chaeyeon’s aggressiveness with her own. Now both are trying to seek dominance, both trying to up the other.

 

 

But the action only increases Chaeyeon’s eagerness as her hands starts moving, feeling all over Sakura’s body. Their lips don’t separate even as Chaeyeon’s hands moves down to her thighs, lifting her up. Sakura gets further by Chaeyeon’s strength and answers by immediately wrapping her legs around Chaeyeon’s waist as she lets the taller girl carry her wherever she bloody wants. She could carry her into a mud pile for all she cares, and she wouldn’t notice.

 

 

Her focus is entirely on one thing and that is Chaeyeon her gorgeous wife, the love of her life. She Chaeyeon’s top lip, biting on it and smiles at her wife’s moans. Her wife tastes like her favorite cherry lip balm that they both love. She smells like that typical airplane smell after being inside for hours but, there’s also that lavender scent that is truly Chaeyeon’s intoxicating her senses.   

 

 

She does not even realize that they have relocated to their bedroom until she feels herself going down and the softness of their mattress touches her back. Chaeyeon takes this time to push herself up, separating them, leaving Sakura wanting more. Chaeyeon opens her eyes and leans her forehead back down against Sakura’s.

 

 

Both heaving at what just happened, “I… guess… you’re really hungry...” Sakura tries to say while she controls her breathing.

 

 

Chaeyeon leers at her wife, “Told you I’m starving. I haven’t eaten for a month, Saku chan.”

 

 

Sakura’s hands come up to cradle Chaeyeon’s face as the girl smiles down at her. She pulls herself up to give Chaeyeon a peck before smiling slyly, fingers playing at the base of Chaeyeon’s shirt. “Then I guess you better unwrap the food. I’m starving too.”

 

 

She does not get a chance to utter another word before Chaeyeon surges forward and seizes Sakura’s already swollen lips. Sakura receives her eagerly, opening for Chaeyeon’s tongue to invade again.

 

 

Chaeyeon then moves her lips towards Sakura’s neck, on the pale skin. Sakura turns her head to give more access while her hands were busy running against Chaeyeon’s toned stomach. She feels it taut up when she travels up to cup Chaeyeon’s s, trying to get underneath her bra to feel more skin.

 

 

She shivers when she feels Chaeyeon stopping, hearing her moan against her collar bone, clearly getting sensitive the longer Sakura touches her. “You.. really like that part huh babe,”

 

 

Sakura turns her head to look at her, “What can I say? I love my toned wife’s body,”

 

 

Chaeyeon blinks, a corner of her lip tugging up, “Just my body huh?”

 

 

“Yes… now I want to see all of it so clothes off Chae,” She declares as she sits up, grabbing unto Chaeyeon’s shirt ready to take it off.

 

 

But before she could, Chaeyeon’s grabs both of her wrists, pushing Sakura back down and brings it over her head, “Hey, I thought this was a surprise for me… so, me first.”

 

 

Chaeyeon leans back and admires her surprise gift. As her eyes travel up and down Sakura’s body, she declares to no one that today onwards; Red is now her favorite color. She never knew Red would suit Sakura this much, it’s almost illegal. And the lace! Gosh the lace. Chaeyeon cannot stop staring. But her state of appreciating one of God’s miracles, that is her wife is imminently stopped by none other the miracle herself. Chaeyeon could feel Sakura squirming beneath her, biting at her lips, waiting eagerly for Chaeyeon to touch her. It’s like she’s trying to stop herself from screaming, “Touch me already!”

 

 

She relieves her from the misery, bringing her right hand to cup Sakura’s right . Sakura gives a relieved sigh but tensing up as Chaeyeon's thumb runs over the lace, feeling the knob harden as she does so.

 

 

Sakura bites her lip harder, as Chaeyeon continues to give affection to her almost nonexistent chest. Groping, kissing, biting; all the verbs possible. She feels her tummy tingle and the dampness increasing because she knows Chaeyeon loves to assure her that it didn’t matter either way because she loves every part of her.

 

 

If anybody can fall in love with your wife again then, this is what’s happening. Because Sakura feels herself falling in love with everything Chaeyeon is. And that love is making her increasingly worked up. Chaeyeon’s hands, lips, tongue all over here body excites every part they touch, it felt like she’s burning, feeling like she might pass out soon.

 

 

Chaeyeon does not seem to notice her predicament, still focusing on her body, touching, kissing, tasting every part. Lingering at Sakura’s pulse points or where Sakura’s moans were louder. The longer she does, the more soaked Sakura becomes, and she can’t wait anymore. She wants her. She wants her bad.

 

 

“Ch…aee… please...” She gasps out, as she grabs Chaeyeon’s hand, and leading it down to where she is most sensitive.

 

 

Chaeyeon stunned, repositions herself and lets Sakura’s hand lead her. But once she gets there, she does not move, only cupping through the lace. Sakura grunts in frustration.

 

 

“Baby, you’re already so damp” Chaeyeon whispers into her ear, who by now have already taken the red lacey bra off, revealing her perked bosom which Chaeyeon does not waste time to draw one into . Sakura’s hands come up to claw at Chaeyeon’s back, trying to pull Chaeyeon closer.

 

 

“Chae…. Please…” she cries out, pushing her hips up to feel Chaeyeon’s palm more.

 

 

Chaeyeon looks up from her chest and smirks, “Patience baby…” She moves up and her neck then travels down to her collarbone, making her way to Sakura’s left . Just as she captures one of the knobs into , she felt Sakura jerk up again. When she moved to Sakura’s right , she pulls down the last piece of clothing at the same time, finally freeing Sakura’s glistening core. And then with one last look, Chaeyeon positions her hand, simultaneously entering while kissing Sakura on the lips. It surprises her for all the right reasons.

 

 

Chaeyeon, satisfied, continued to dominate her writhing wife just giving the right amount of pressure and speed that her wife wants. Sakura’s moans were getting louder as Chaeyeon’s speed increases. Sakura’s hand comes up behind her nape as the girl rests her chin on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Her hot breath tickling the side Chaeyeon’s neck making the girl speed up until she could feel Sakura tense up which lets her know that she’s close. “Ahhh.. Cha..e.. ahh..” she breaths out hugging her tighter as she unconsciously bites on Chaeyeon’s shoulder as she lets go. Once she relaxes, Chaeyeon helps her ride her .

 

 

“I... love you…” Sakura says against Chaeyeon’s cheek.

 

 

Chaeyeon kisses her sweat coated shoulder then kisses her softly on the lips, “I love you too.”

 

 

Sakura breaks into a lazy smile and looks up at her with veiled eyes. Her hands tugging on Chaeyeon’s shirt showing her intentions. “Let...me catch my breath... then it’s your turn.”

 

 

Chaeyeon smiles, “Did I make you feel that good? You sound so out of breath.”

 

 

Sakura merely breathes out, “So smug…wait...till I get... my hands on you.”

 

 

After the first round, they went for a second and a third before they finally got too tired or at least Sakura was; to go on. Seeing the girl so exhausted, Chaeyeon had suggested they cuddle instead, assuring her that they have a lot more time later. Sakura begrudgingly agreed.

 

 

They lay beside each other, clothes and red lace lingerie sprawled around the floor. Sakura moves closer, bringing an arm across Chaeyeon’s bare stomach, running her fingers at the toned muscles then snuggling at the crook of her neck. “Baby, I’m really hungry.”

 

 

Chaeyeon turns h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter