Final

Trust

“Aron, Aron… I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” I cried in sleep till woke up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my husband was sitting next to me, holding my hand and smiling to me. I quickly got up to sit.

“Minsoo, don’t move too strong!” he rushed to make assistance to help me sit. He held my hand then sat facing to me on the bed. He touched my forehead then smiled in relief. “You don’t have fever anymore.” He sweetly cared for me. I kept looking at his unchanged love for me with guilty. I burst out crying and hugged him. “Honey, I’m sorry. I’m such a fool.” I cried out my pain and sorrow. He hugged me back and patted my back.

“I love you so I forgive you, my love. I was angry and upset with you but it disappeared after you mysteriously disappeared. Minhyun said you went to Busan but your family hasn’t seen you. I went to check at airport and they said you haven’t boarded. I felt something strange so I went to check at Eunha’s place. We saw your suitcase there. I became so worried so I reported to police. Thanks god, they helped us to find you on time by checking Eunha’s GPS. I almost ran out of my breath to see you were lying inside the fire. I was so scared that I couldn’t rescue you and our baby.” He described about what happened then burst out crying too. “From now on, don’t ever leave me! I’m afraid if you’re away from me, I can’t protect you.” He added.

“Hik hik Aron, you’re so good husband to me. I’m such a disaster. I’m really sorry, my love. I distrusted on you. You’re the man I hold close into my chest every night, how could I believe other over you? I’m the worst.”

He released the hug and held my both shoulders then faced my face to his. “Don’t cry! I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. Just you’re safe, I’m happy enough. Please forget everything and start a new life with a new member!” he said then touched my stomach. “Thanks for having a baby for me! I’m so excited to become a father.” He kissed on my forehead softly then pulled me into his embrace again.

 

I spent a few days to rest at hospital. After I got better, I went back home. Aron takes care of me very well. He took a month leave just to take care of me and our baby. He wanted to make sure my health went normal. I still feel sorry for distrusting on him. I really learnt a big lesson of life this time. I’ll never listen to only one side and the most important thing is to trust someone we truly love because love means trust.

 

-----

Many months has passed. I have given a birth to our first baby girl. Aron named her Aries as she was born during this zodiac sign. She is very cute baby. But what to make me jealous is she looks more alike her father. Maybe because she and her mother love her father so much.

Since our baby has come into our lives, we live happier. When she was just 6 months old, I’m pregnant our second baby. The father is happy. Every day he is excitedly waiting to welcome our second baby.

Now, I’m in my 3 month pregnant and we can know the gender of our second baby. It’s baby boy this time so Aries will have a younger brother. Having husband close to me and give the best care to me every day like this, I can easily fight with the morning-sick this time. Now I’m not different from my husband. I can’t wait to see our baby boy too.

 

“My angel Aries is sleeping now.” He went to kiss Aries as usual as soon as he arrived home from work.

“She played a lot today. She even hugged and kissed my stomach.”

“Omg she is the same to us, can’t wait to see the little baby boy.” He bent down to kiss my stomach then looked at me with a soft smile.

“Minsoo, thanks for trusting me!” he emotionally said.

“I love you so I trust you and I’ll always trust you. You’re the best husband. I love you.” I patted his face. He grabbed my hand and kissed.

“The same to you!I love you so I trust you!” he said with giving me a big smile then we hugged each other.

*baby laughing*

“Ops! Did you wake up now, Aries? You want to have a hug too? Come on! Papa is gonna carry you. Let’s sleep hugging each other tonight. Papa, Mommy, Aries and little baby boy.”

-----

 

“I trust you, Aron, my perfect husband.” <3

 

 

----- The End -----