Four

Trust

Tonight he broke into my brother’s place again but drunkenly sleeping on the sofa inside living room. My brother didn’t chase him as he saw Aron was in very bad condition. We let him sleep on the sofa.

I couldn’t fall asleep. I was worried about him since it’s a bit cold tonight. I took a blanket and went downstairs to find him. I covered the blanket for him then checked his fever. He grabbed my hand while I was touching his forehead. “You’re pretending.” I showed my anger to him and tried to release my hand from him. He soon switched me to lie on the sofa and came above me. “You bad man, let go of me or I’ll shout for my brother.” I tried to use my brother to scare him.

“Don’t you think you’re too much, Minsoo? Aren’t we married? Why won’t you tell me what I did wrong?” he asked. I turned my face away from him and started sobbing. “We’re husband and wife. Let’s talk to find out! Don’t just run from me like this!” he consoled. “I don’t have anything to talk with you. Let go of me!” I still showed my will that I have nothing to talk with him.

He sighed and got up from me. “This sofa isn’t comfortable. I’m gonna sleep with you tonight.” He said then went upstairs to my room. I followed behind.

“You can sleep here but on the floor.” I gave order to him.

“I’m your husband. Why can’t I sleep on the bed with you?” he smirked then covered the blanket to sleep. I had no choice with this stubborn man so I went to sleep too.

 

After a while he approached to hug me. I quickly protest. “Don’t touch me!”

“I miss you.” He said and continued approaching to kiss me.

“Stop it! Don’t touch me anymore!” I shouted at him angrily.

“Why can’t I?” he looked so upset and asked me.

“You should know how dirty you are, Kwak Aron. Don’t ever touch my body again!” I pushed him.

He got up to sit and stared at me furiously. “What is dirty about me? Don’t just accuse me like this!”

“Shut up! I want to sleep now.” I shouted for the last and turned back from him to sleep.

He slowly wrapped his arm over my waist and kissed me again. “I won’t let you sleep if you keep protesting me like this.” He threatened with his playful side.

I had no choice but to agree with him. “Fine! But don’t hold my stomach too strong!” I warned him as I’m worried about my baby.

“Have you done pregnancy test lately, by the way? It’s weird that we still don’t have baby yet.” He suddenly asked.

“Stop talking! I really want to sleep.” I tried to ignore again and tried to sleep. He stopped talking then hugged me to sleep too.

-----

NEXT DAY

“Good heaven! So you both already made up?” my brother surprisingly asked after seeing we both were coming downstairs together.

I sighed and went to get my car key.

“Don’t you have breakfast? Where are you going this early morning?” my brother asked.

“I’ve something to do.” I shortly replied then walked to leave.

“Honey, where are you going? I’m going with you.” Aron followed behind.

 

I kept ignoring him but he still followed behind. “I’ll drive you, baby. Where are you going?”

“Don’t follow me! Go to do your work! Are you jobless now? Get out of my way!” I yelled at him then opened my car door to enter. He soon went to the opposite side and entered too.

“Seriously, Kwak Aron? I told you I’ve something to do. Leave my car!” I yelled at him again.

“I left my car at the pub last night. Can you drive me there to get the car?” he tried to act pitiful to me. I had no choice so I drove him to get his car.

He got his car and I drove to leave him. He followed me again. “This betrayer is really annoying.”

I tried not to care about him and drove to meet Jonghyun. He promised to introduce me some good products for pregnancy. I went to his clinic.

 

“This is the list for good products.” He handed me the list. I received and kept it in my bag.

“Thank you! Oh what is this medicine?” I pointed to some medicine on the table in front of us.

“It’s for prevent pregnancy. It’s for my next client. They’re so tied up at work so they want to use birth control.” He said and picked up the medicine to show me. Suddenly someone broke in.

 

“Aron!!!” I startled to see him break in.

“Birth control what?” he angrily approached us. “What is this medicine? Birth control?” he took the medicine from Jonghyun. “So you’re using birth control medicine with me, Minsoo? Why? Why?” he yelled at me like a mentalist.

“You’re so insane. How could you break in and act crazily like this? Leave!” I scolded him back.

“You! You’re trying to destroy my family? You die!” Aron suddenly turned to curse Jonghyun and punched him on his face.

“Stop it! Did you run out of mind already? Stop it!” I tried to pull him from beating innocent Jonghyun.

Unfortunately, I ended up falling down myself. “Ouch!” I cried in pain.

“Minsoo!!!” they stopped the fight and ran to me.

 

“Is your stomach feeling pain?” Jonghyun worriedly asked me.

“A little bit!” I replied with my painful voice.

Jonghyun helped to carry me to stand up. Aron looked lost, staring at us.

“I’ve had enough with you both.” He was tearful saying the last words to us then left.

I know he get confused with us but I don’t think I should explain to him.

 

I rested at Jonghyun’s place for full day to make sure my baby is fine. After I felt better, I drove back to my brother’s place.

Tonight, Aron didn’t come to me nor called me. He must feel upset to see how close I am with Jonghyun. I was so stressed out but maybe it’s no meaning to proof my purity because tomorrow I’m going to get divorce document from my lawyer and sign to finish our marriage.

-----

Next day, I went to get the divorce document from my lawyer. Then I went to Aron’s company to meet him. He had a meeting so I had to wait him for quite long.

“Minsoo!” he finally came.

“Sorry to disturb your time! I’ve an important thing to talk with you but it won’t take long.”

I said then handed the document to him. “This is our divorce document. I’ve signed on it already. Please sign on your place then everything will be finished.”

He laughed in disbelief. “You’re using birth control with me and now ask for a divorce? Hwang Minsoo, are you crazy now? How could you…”

“Just sign on it and you’ll know the reason later. I don’t want to argue anymore. Call to tell me after you sign on it. I’m gonna leave now.” I said then walked to leave.

“Hwang Minsoo, did I spoil you too much? I’m not gonna sign on this letter.” He yelled at me. I kept walking. I didn’t turn back for him to see me cry. I was so heart broken. As soon as I left his eyes sight, I sat at a corner and cried. Though he has done all of these ty betray to me, I can’t deny that I still love him so much. I love him too much that’s why I’m hurt this much.

-----

I locked myself crying inside my room for the whole day. My brother came to see me and I told him everything.

“If you’ve decided already then I’ll accept your decision. Stop crying and go down to eat something!” my brother cheered me up. I felt a bit better and went to eat something with him.

-----

“Arggggggg….. what soup is this? The smell is too much. Argggg…..” I couldn’t bear with the smell. I rushed to toilet to vomit.

“Ya~ are you being pregnant, Minsoo?” my brother suddenly asked. I got shocked. I finished throwing up and turned to him. “So you’re already pregnant with him and still ask for a divorce? Aigoo… Girls!!!”

My brother waved his head in disbelief. I burst out crying without saying a single word.

“He hasn’t known about it yet, right?” he continued asking. I nodded.

“Aigooo!!! I’m going crazy because of you two soon. How old is the baby now?” he asked.

“Getting 6 weeks soon! Hmm I’ll go back to Busan after he signs on it. I’m sure our parents will help me to grow this baby.” I explained to him my plan.

“You think you can keep it as a secret from him forever? Hersss, if he sues to get the baby, we can’t win him. His family is richer and more powerful than us.” My brother stated his opinion.

“Hik hik please help me, Oppa!” I cried to beg him.

“Okay okay, let’s stay quiet for now! Don’t think too much! Take care of yourself. You’re not alone anymore. Think about the baby!” my brother consoled me. I felt more relieved to be helped by him. I’ll keep this as secret as long as I can.

-----