Two

Trust

We live our normal life as before. I became calm much more now. However I still hide about my pregnancy from him. I started to have morning-sick a lot but he’s a man so he doesn’t know what pregnant sickness condition is. So I lied to him that my stomach isn’t well lately.

“Argggggg”

“Honey, are you sure that it’s just a normal stomachache? You’ve been throwing up all day. Let’s go to hospital!” he worriedly asked while patting my back.

“Arggggg… ah, I’m so dizzy. Take me to bed!” after vomiting, I felt so dizzy. He helped to carry me to bed.

 

“If you don’t go to hospital, should I call doctor to come here?” he worriedly asked again.

“No, it’s ok. I’ve just gone to hospital yesterday and I got some pills. Don’t worry! It’s because I don’t eat regularly lately. I wanna sleep now.” I tried to escape his question by asking him to let me sleep.

 

I was having a sound sleep but got awake by a message tone. Eunha sent a message to me, telling she wants to meet me with important thing. I was curious of what could it be so I decided to go to meet her without telling Aron.

-----

 

I went to meet her at a restaurant in the evening. Eunha came and kept sobbing. She took out a pregnancy test tube and showed me.

“Minsoo, I’m being pregnant with Aron for one month now.” She shocked me. I looked at the test tube and I really saw the result show as pregnant. I got mental break down. I burst out crying.

“So you both really cheat on me and even having a baby together? Hik hik how could you do this to me? Aren’t we best friend, Eunha?”

“Minsoo, I’m really sorry. I didn’t want it this way either. Aron-shi has been chasing after me for many months and forced me for a few times then now I’m having his baby. I’m hurting you. I should die. I should die.” Eunha cried to show me her pain too. “But the baby is innocent and I want to keep it. Minsoo, I’ll move away. I won’t take him from you but please allow me to give birth to this baby. I promise I won’t appear in front of you guys anymore. I’ll keep this pregnancy from him as a secret forever.” She said.

I remained silent for a while as I was so chaotic. I know Eunha before Aron and I know her well. She can’t lie to me. So Aron is the one who made up story and cheated on me. Seeing how innocent Eunha is, I finally made a decision.

“I’ll get divorced with him and you, use your baby to claim for your right to make him take responsibility on you.” I spoke up my hard and painful decision.

She rushed to catch my hand. “Really, Minsoo? You really allow me to have him?” she asked to confirm. I nodded with my broken-heart. “Thank you, Minsoo! Thanks for giving chance for my baby to have father.” Eunha kept crying in excitement, thanking me.

 

After making thing cleared with Eunha, I tried to collect my power and drove back home.

-----

 

“Honey, where have you gone for so long? You’re not feeling well. You shouldn’t go outside. How are you feeling now?” Aron quickly ran to me as soon as I entered the house. I didn’t say anything about that to him. I tried to act fine. We went to our bedroom.

 

I went to take shower and kept crying painfully alone without letting him know. I decided to give him to Eunha because of her baby so how about my baby? My baby is going to be fatherless…..

 

After I left the shower, Aron was still awake, waiting for me.

"Honey! I'm waiting for you. It's your ovulate date, right? Let's not miss it! Let's make a baby tonight!" he looked like he wants a baby so much. He must be happy if he knows Eunha is having one for him.

"Fine! Let's do it!" I agreed with him as I wanted to serve him for the last time. Start from tomorrow I'm leaving his life.

 

Being kissed, being hugged, being pampered all over my body and sleeping together on bed with him like this will definitely be our last so I served him with the love I have for him. I love him so much. I may be too spoiled but I love him with all my heart. I don't think our marriage will be this short. I'm so hurt to give him to other girl but it's what he has done and he should take responsibility.

 

"Minsoo-ah, I'm sure I have made you pregnant tonight."

"Do you want a baby with me so much?"

"Of course! I want to have many babies with you. My parents are waiting to hear our good news."

"I see. Let's sleep then! You have an important meeting tomorrow."

"Goodnight!" he gave the last peck on my lips then slept.

I didn't sleep. I kept looking at his sleeping face and sobbed alone. "I love you so much. How could you hurt me like this, Aron? I really want to curse you. How could you play with two girls' lives? And you lied to me again and again. You're really a bad man. How did I fall for such a cheap man like you? How should I tell about you to our baby? Kwak Aron, you're the worst."

For the whole night, I kept sobbing and talking to him alone. I really can't believe he could betray me like this.

------

 

Next day, I still acted normal to him. I prepared his working suit for him and breakfast as usual. When he left, I started collecting my needed stuffs and clothes to pack. It was hurt but I have to leave his life for my pregnant best friend.

I went to my brother's house and told him to let me stay with him for temporary until I find a good place.

 

"What is it again this time? You even brought your suitcase with? Minsoo, you'll never grow up." my brother blamed me again.

"Oppa, I'm tired now. Please let me stay here for a few days! I won't disturb you much and please don't tell him that I'm here."

"Even I don't tell him, he still knows. You'll always run to your brother whenever you argue with your man. Fine! If you're not feeling well, just take rest first. I've something to do outside. I'll be back in the evening. There are some food inside the fridge. Help yourself!" my brother said then left.

I went upstairs to take rest in the spare room. I kept crying until fell asleep.

-----

*Tok Tok*

"Minsoo, open the door! Why are you running from home again?" it was Aron's voice. I woke up by his loud voice. I looked at the clock and it's already 7pm.

"Honey, don't be like this! Open the door and let's talk! Is there anything again?" he kept knocking on the door.

"Minsoo, hurry and open the door! I've key if you don't open, I'll unlock by myself." my brother added.

I sat, holding my knees crying for a moment then I decided to go to open the door for them.

 

"Minsoo, what is it again? I come back home and I didn't see you. Your clothes and stuffs were removed. What do you mean by it?" Aron impatiently asked while holding my hand. I waved my hand from him.

"Let's separate our way, Aron. We can't go on anymore." I tiredly said.

"Why? Why? Have I done anything wrong?" he asked with his tearful eyes.

"You should know clearer than me." I shortly replied. He looked clueless. He held my both shoulders.

"We've been fine until today morning. I can't understand why you suddenly become like this? Tell me!" he insisted.

I burst out crying and lost all my words. My pain grew bigger and bigger whenever I think of he's having a baby with other girl. I turned to my brother. "Oppa, I want to take rest. Please tell him to leave! Minhyun-oppa, I beg you." I tried to show my pain to my brother. He seemed to understand that I want to be alone.

"Aron, let's leave her alone for now! Let's go downstairs to have a drink together! It has been a while." my brother dragged Aron for a drink. Aron couldn't refuse my brother so he left.

I closed the door and kept crying myself to sleep again.

-----

Next day I woke up and went down stair to find something to eat.

“Oh woke up now, my unreasonable sister?” my brother teased me since early morning while eating his sandwich. I ignored him. I went to take some bread and cheese to eat and sat on the opposite side of the table.

“Aron said he will come after work.”

“I don’t care about him. I’ll get divorce with him.” I yelled at my brother and started sobbing.

My brother sighed. “What is it again? You haven’t told me yet.”

I stared at my brother to explain my heavy pain through my eyes. He came to my place and patted my head. “Say it and let’s see who is wrong!” he calmly asked.

I wiped my tears and tried to control my feeling. “He lied to us. He was the one who chases after Eunha. He forced her a few times and now she is pregnant his baby.”

My brother jaw dropped after hearing. I burst out crying again. It’s still hurt whenever I think about it.

“Are you sure? Can your friend be trusted?”

“She showed me her pregnant test tube. She is really pregnant for one month now. She wanted to go away with the baby as she felt sorry for me. She didn’t claim Aron from me but I didn’t think it’s right so I decided to walk away myself. He should take responsibility on her. She is having a hard time now. She was fired and jobless. She needs husband to take care. She needs him more than me.”

“You mean you’ll give Aron to her and suffer alone?” my brother continued his surprising.

“Yes! Aron hasn’t known about her pregnancy yet. I’ve no bravery to face with him. But soon, Eunha will tell him by herself so Oppa, please help me to prepare for divorce procession.”

“Hmm even it’s true, I don’t think you should divorce without discussing with him. Let’s talk with him first!” my brother still insisted me to talk with that fickle man.

“Can’t you do it for your sister once? I know Aron is your best friend but he cheats on your sister.” I tried to show my disappointment to my brother. He remained silent and kept looking at me. A moment later, he pulled me into his embrace and patted my head to console. “Fine! I won’t let him stay near you at this moment. Take rest!”

 

Finally, my brother saw my pain for the first time. I agreed to take rest properly at his place for a few days more. After that, I’ll prepare for divorce. I have resigned from work and planning to go to my hometown after finish everything with my cheating husband.

-----