Son Jii was born into a rich family, but money does not make everything perfect. Going back to Korea after three years terrifies her. But little did she know she will meet the new neighbour, Choi Min Ho, and her future classmate, Park Bogum. Should Son Jii stay longer for the summer or should she 'flee' from her family again and go on with life? Can't she have both? Can't she just have the life she always wanted? The universe is like telling her no.
Sometimes, Son Jii hopes she never have to experience the summer.
A family and romantic story with a slow plot that focuses on the character's emotional development. In the end, there is only a thin line between what is right and what is wrong.
Keep on reading to find out more!
- Park Son Jii (OC)
- Choi Min Ho
- Park Bogum
- Other members as supporting characters
- Any place settings may be fictitious.
- Words in Italic are the inside thoughts
- Some chapters may include mature content
- English is not my first language, so bear with me.
- Enjoy reading! <3