Chapter One

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young boy age 10 walk into the chocolate noir shop and greet by the owner, “hello, welcome to chocolate noir, my name is Kim Seok Jin, my chocolate will make your wish come true” Seok Jin smilling while rub softly the black cat.

“My name is Zelo, I wanna make wish to look exactly like my hyung” Seok Jin walks to the chocolate store, “here the chocolate, it call chocolate cookies chips, when you eat this, you will change into anything you wish” Zelo take the cookie and start it and then  slowly his body light up and then changing into his brother name Kim Himchan, “wow, it really work” Zelo looking his look at the mirror, Seok Jin smirk

“But remember sweetie, my chocolate is expensive” 

“Thank you so much Seok Jin-si” Zelo bow 90 degree and run away

‘I must know the truth behind Himchan hyung incident’ Zelo keeping running.

My name is Zelo, Kim Zelo and I’m 10 years old, few months ago my hyung got accepts from one of the elite school, TS High school.

“Wow deabak hyung, you got into the elite school” Zelo pouting while Himchan giggle.

“hehe then you have do your best if you want” Himchan pat Zeo head, “But hyung school is hard to get” Zelo slowly take the cherry tomato and eat up but the pout is no fade.

“Hyung will help you, Okay?” Himchan giggle.

After Himchan hyung went to the elite school everything change, Himcha used to be cheerful, Kind and helpful and now his become more quiet, he like to be alone, every time hyung come back from school, he will go to his room right away.

Zelo standing infront of the school while form a fist, ‘I will make sure whoever make my Himchan hyung change pay for it” Zelo walk to his hyung class, before he could walk in, a bucket of water just splash on his face.

“I thought you die already” Zelo look up and saw a girl and two men behind her. “WHO ARE YOU?” they look at each other, “I was really surprise you don’t remember me, probably your head damage really bad, let me remind you, my name is Yumi and this two is Kai and Sehun”.

“Even after you been pushed from stair, you still alive?” Yumi smirk, “So you are the one that bullying my Hyung” the whole class start to whispering while Zelo cover his month.

“He really become weird after what just happen to him” Kai look at Sehun curiously.

They bully my hyung, I will never let them go

“Now, thrown this to one of the person in class and whoever your thrown will be your replacement” Yumi smirk while hand over loaded trash bin, the whole class scary while look down. Zelo take the trash bin, and then thrown it on Yumi.

Yumi scream, “You will be my replacement, Yumi because I will never forgive you” Zelo look at Yumi.

“You piece of..” Kai stop Yumi, “Teacher is coming”

Yumi look at Zelo one more time, “I will never let you go” everyone in class was so surprise.

Zelo open his brother locker, since both of them are very alike in many things so it’s not very hard to guessing his brother locker password. When zelo open the locker, his was surprise that all his brother book and PJ clothes is mark with permanent marker with words such as loser, idiot, go to die and so many more. “It’s this what my hyung been through?” Zelo was too into his mind but never notice a guy behind him.

“Hey Himchan” Zelo turn around and saw a guy with glass and head look down on floor, “I have extra PJ clothes” Zelo take the clothes from the guy, “Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter