Chapter TWO

Let's Date...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok stares at Luhan. Luhan looks great, he already does all the time, but now that he stands in front of him wearing ripped jeans and a plain white shirt, Minseok thinks he looks the most beautiful. He shrugs off his thoughts and just simply smiles, "Let's go..".

Luhan smiles back and walks next to Minseok.

"Where are we going anyway? You haven't told me anything,” he asks as they reach Minseok's car and gets in the passenger seat.

"You'll see" Minseok winks playfully at Luhan and chuckles when Luhan gives him the scared look, "Don't worry, we'll have fun.”


It took around thirty minutes drive. Luhan had checked on his baby few times by calling Chen and another time by calling Baekhyun. Finally, both relaxed and thought to just enjoy their date. Finally reaching to their destination, Luhan looked sick.

"Why are we in an amusement park?"

Minseok parks the car and finally looks toward his husband.

"I read that going to amusement park is a must, it has to be the first date," he explains and tells Luhan to get out of the car which he hesitates

"What?” Minseok asks.

Luhan smiles, the smile doesn't reach his eyes.

"But..But ..I'm scared of heights," he explains and eyes begging Minseok to not get down from the car.

Minseok laughs, his laughs so beautiful, Luhan thinks he might want to hear minseok's laugh all the time if it's possible, why hadn't he?

"We can play other things, trust me," Minseok winks again playfully and Luhan blush a bit which makes Minseok laugh again.


Luhan feels better after hearing Minseok's laugh and then he thinks that yeah, he will trust him in this, maybe in anything. "Okay, Let's go".

 

Luhan covers himself in a dark blue hoodie and dark sunglass which he brought with him. Minseok did the same but leaving out the glasses. They could never forget that they are celebrities and if they really wanted to enjoy a normal date, they needed to stay hidden or else fans would be surrounding them and making it hard to do anything.


Luhan hesitates....

Luhan looks at Minseok a few times while walking into the park. He looks at how Minseok looks like a child, like his child.

Minseok excitedly enters the park and Luhan is sure that his eyes sparked, like really sparked from happiness.

Luhan feels excited but still scared "I’ve never been to an amusement park," he honestly says and gets the "WHAT" look from Minseok.

"What, I'm a child artist, I didn't get a chance," he explains and sees Minseok look at him with pity.
Why would someone pity him for not going to an amusement park? Luhan doesn't really know what the big deal is.

That’s when he gathers the courage and hold Minseok’s hand, both feeling awkward at the movement but letting it be.

"What will we play first?" he asks to get rid of any awkwardness, which he can see in Minseok's eyes and it must show in his own.


Minseok tightens his hold on Luhan's hand and they both walk.

Suddenly Minseok is speed walking toward a game.

"I like this game. I used to play with my friends at school and it always ends in a war," Minseok excitedly says and goes to get the ride tickets. Luhan goes along reluctantly.

The first round in the bumper cars didn't satisfy L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter