o8. Debt

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(if you prefer, you can play the song and listen while your read. ^^)

Chapter Eight
Debt

Hearing the familiar bar’s name, Baekhyun flutters his eyes open as it’s the bar where Jina works. He frowns and straightens himself up when Risa gets inside the passenger’s seat. He planted his elbow on the arm rest of the car and rests his chin on the back of his hand while staring blankly outside the window.

On the other hand, Jina arrives at the bar and quickly walks towards the locker’s room to change and she quietly walks behind Yeonwoo to scare her. “Boo!” Yeonwoo screams and Jina laughs at her reaction. “I would’ve recorded it if my phone has enough space for a video.” She chuckles and opens her locker.

“Stop scaring me like that, Jina!” she places her hand over her chest and she takes in a deep breath before shaking her head and she starts to change to her uniform as well. “Well, it’s hell for us tonight again. I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like Friday night.”

“Count me in.” Jina reminds her as she changes into her uniform and closes the locker’s door and soon they were called by their Manager and they both take in a deep breath, reading to start a tiring day. As they walk outside the staffs’ room, the customers are slowly filling the small yet popular bar and Jina start to get really busy, attending to orders here and there.

At the same time, Risa steps out of her class and meets up with her girl classmates and they squeal in excitement seeing each other. Everyone wearing a stylish outfit and they just went straight inside the bar without falling in line and being asked for their IDs to verify their age.

“Risa you’re the best! You practically own our district.” One coos as they walk inside the noisy bar.

“Not really, stop fluttering me. You’ll get a new perfume this month.” She winks and her friend squeals in delight. Risa looks around and her smile fades as she gets a glimpse of a familiar girl.

Her friend follows where she’s looking at, “What’s wrong, Risa?”

She blinks repeatedly and shakes her head. *It’s impossible. Maybe it looks like Jina.* “Nothing, I thought I saw someone I know.” She shrugs her shoulders as she squeals when she and her friends heads inside the bar, looking for an available table to be at.

“Should we sit over there, Risa?” One of her friends points the empty spot.

Risa’s eyes flickers to a familiar figure of a guy. She frowns and tries to follow him with her eyes but he suddenly disappeared. “Did you see that person?” she asked one of her friends and follows where she’s looking at.

“Who?”

“I thought I saw Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun? Why would he be here? I doubt it. He looks like someone who chooses to stay at home and sleep instead.”

Risa nods her head, “Yeah, you’re right. Ugh, what’s wrong with me? I’ve been seeing things.” She shakes her head and settles down with her friends and they start taking selfies together. “Call the waitress. Let’s start ordering something.”

Meanwhile, Jina is busy and she don’t even have the time to use the bathroom or drink water.

“Whoo!” One guy dances while holding a mug of cold beer and accidentally bumps onto Jina spilling his drink on her uniform making her shirt a bit see through. “Oops, sorry. Hehe.”

“It’s fine. Let me get you a new glass.” Jina frowns and looks down at her shirt. Her attention is being called from every corner of the bar and she barely smiles just like what their manager always tell them to.

“Hey, waitress?”

Jina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter