o3. Bullied

The Dark Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(if you prefer, you can play the song and listen while your read. ^^)

Chapter Three
Bullied

Baekhyun just slept throughout the class. He’s not interested in any of the lessons and no matter what he does, he knows will never be kicked out of the school nor fail the subjects. The school bell rings and it’s already lunch break.

Students inside the classroom starts making noises and going out in groups or partners while Baekhyun wakes up from his sleep and moves his neck from side to side with his eyes closed. He’s not really hungry yet and is too lazy to get up from his seat. *This is the most boring assignment. I’m going to die without doing anything in this school.*

He fishes his phone out of his pocket and notices Jina is still sitting beside him, earphones plugged in her ears while she transfer some important notes from her soiled book to another notebook, trying to read the smudged pen inks.

He looks back on his phone to looking for a good game to download while he rub the back of his neck with his hand.

Risa is taking her wallet out of her bag as her friends wait for her while they start looking at Baekhyun, whispering why he is still sitting there. Risa turns her head and notices how they are still sitting beside each other. She frowns once again and looks ahead, calling the attention of a Male student named Joon. She frowns and points at Jina.

Joon salutes and they start walking towards Jina’s desk.

Eating up the words she just said to Baekhyun in the car, she stands up. “B-Baekhyun! Aren’t you having lunch?”

“I’m lazy.” He answered coldly and without even sparing a look at her.

“Do you know her, Risa?”

“Are you close with him?”

Risa bites the insides of her cheek, “Y-Yeah, he’s the son of a family friend. Let’s go eat.” They nod their heads and Risa leaves with her friends.

Meanwhile, Joon who is with his friends knocks on Jina’s desk catching not only her attention but also Baekhyun’s who just nonchalantly glances and looks back on his phone once again. “Hey, didn’t you hear us?” Joon asked but Jina still ignored them.

This time, Joon snaps the earphones off her ears, “Ms. Class President, stop pretending. You don’t even have the money to buy a phone with internet and music anymore.” He snickered. “You used to have the most expensive things in this school!” they laugh.

Even though Jina had everything before, she was never boastful nor a show off, but her classmates before took it as she was arrogant.

Baekhyun listened secretly, hearing them obviously bullying Jina. Just hearing them say things about her makes Baekhyun get an idea of what her life used to be.

Jina takes in a deep breath to calm herself as she doesn’t want anything to start again. She just wants a normal school life and graduate quietly and peacefully. “So, do you have anything to give us today?” he asked.

“I have nothing to give.” She answered and picked up her pen and start to jot down some notes once again, ignoring them before Joon slams his hand on her desk startling Jina and making Baekhyun straighten on his seat.

“If you can’t give anything before the class ends, we’ll be meeting at the back of the classroom, okay?” Joon opens his palms and his friend hands him a scissor, “You know what happens when you don’t give us anything.” He start to cut the earphones’ wires. “You can’t have anything too. Stop acting as if you’re still rich.” Joon snickers with his friends as he drops the cut earphones on the floor.

Baekhyun looks at Joon and his friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter