1.0

it is always you from beginning with, it just something different from here
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minji knocked on the room door before come in with a bouquet. The first time she came in she saw her friend with a beautiful white wedding dress. It made Minji speechless while her friend said hi nonchalantly. 

 

“The others haven’t come?” 

 

“You are the last one, Kim Minji.” 

 

Minji walked closer to her friend who still got the makeup team on her face. “You can put the flowers there with others.” Minji followed her said and put the bouquet in the table. 

 

“You look beautiful, Bora,” said Minji still not look away from her friend. Some in her mind thought about how she regretted something. But she shook her head, even though her face blushed while saw her friend stood up and walked closer to her. Got a gentle hug for the sake of her wedding dress. 

 

“Thank you.” 

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t help with everything,” said Minji sounded bad about not helping her. 

 

“It’s okay, you were not even in the country too. I understand that and the kids helped me.” 

 

Minji saw her friend’s big smile, as usual, she smiled it back. She always like that smile, never tired of it even in this situation. The situation that made her thought so much deep. 

 

The makeup team already out of the room, it’s only two of them in the room. With Bora was wearing that wedding dress, she got nervous about it. 

 

“How’s the flight here?” 

 

“I think I’m still in the jet lag hour but yeah the flight is nice.” 

 

“You should rest more after this, I won’t bothering you with the gifts you promised before,” chuckled Bora after said that.

 

“I thought you miss me that much, I guess it’s for the gifts you want,” bantered Minji with another joke. 

 

It’s always like this, full of laughs with Bora. It’s been weeks since they haven’t seen each other, she missed her so much. Minji glad to got the time to back home and attended her best friend's wedding. 

 

“I need to take money from Siyeon and others for our bet,” said Minji that remembered about the bet they made years ago. 

 

“I even can’t believe that I’m the first one who gets married. Spare your crystal ball so I can know if I will get a son or a daughter for my first child.” 

 

“It’s sons.” 

 

“Sons?” 

 

“It’s twins,” explained Minji that made Bora surprised. 

 

“No way!” 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter