Chapter Two

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter Two:]

 

Baby, I know the story

I've seen the picture

Its written all over your face

Tell me, what's the secret that you've been hiding

And who's gonna take my place. 

 

-Westlife (Fool Again)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fug? Are you listening? I've been reading this to you for quiet some time now but you're still not listening?" Lisa said while pouting. We are now here in the canteen reviewing our last exam for today. We have just finished our first and second subject and we have to wait until 3pm for our next class. 

 

 

 

I still cant move on from what happened earlier. After the embarrassing things I did earlier, I wasnt able to concentrate in our exams. Especially since Prof. Jeon is just standing behind me. Observing the whole class and to capture those who tries to cheat. I was sweating profusely especially whenever I felt his eyes staring behind me. 

 

 

 

Im so weirded out with my self. Im not like this whenever Im around guys, and Im not afraid of guys, heck I even have a brother! But whenever he's around....... I feel so different. 

 

 

 

After a while, I saw my classmates delivering their answered papers to Prof. Jeon. Im also almost done, and Im nervous again because I need to hand it myself to him.

 

 

 

Good thing I saw Lisa standing from her chair and is about to walk to Prof. Jeon’s table. I just cross out the last three questions and immediately stood up and followed Lisa. I silently put my paper on top of his table without even looking up. Im too scared to look at his face. 

 

 

 

But what I dont understand is the loneliness I felt as we walked out from the classroom. That feeling that you know you need to leave even if you dont want to. That feeling that you need to leave because its the right thing to do. 

 

 

 

"Huh? Wh-what?" I absent mindedly asked, Lisa just stared at me like Im a big idiot. 

 

 

 

"Are you under drugs fug? You've been like that for a while now...... are you sick?" Lisa touched my forehead to get my temperature. I shook my head as a no. 

 

 

Im really not sick, its just that there is something bothering me that I dont understand. 

 

 

I wasnt able to concentrate on our second class, I wasnt able to properly eat on our lunch and I dont understand why I keep on glancing at the heavy rain outside. 

 

 

"Tss..... how I wish that they'll suspend the classes today. I really need to read a book later." I heard Lisa murmuring beside me while she's highlighting the keywords on her book. 

 

 

I was about to say something when I saw Jisoo and Jennie, they are now sitting in our table. 

 

 

"Chaeyoung! Lisa! Have you seen Professor Jeon?" Jennie asked while giggling, they are also part of our group "the fuggots". Jennie is pretty as hell and has a perfectly shaped body and she has cats eyes that is covered with thin layer of eyeliner. While Jisoo is the prettiest among us, tJisoo has a supermodel body due to her dancing skills that sculpted her figures into perfection.

 

 

 

"Professor Jeon? Ah! The handsome proctor earlier?" Lisa asked while Jennie and Jisoo is frantically giggling. I laughed while looking at them, they share same qualities to a man thats why they have the same crushes. Hahahah

 

 

 

"Yes, him! Omo! Do you know why he's so handsome?" Jisoo asked.

 

 

 

Lisa and I shook our heads.

 

 

 

"Because Prof. Jeon is half Japanese!" Jennie declared started giggling again while Jisoo is bobbing her head and a big smile was plastered on their faces. 

 

 

 

"Whoah? So thats why he kinda look different from a typical korean handsome guy." Lisa added. "But where did you get this information?"

 

 

 

Jennie showed her phone and we saw Prof. Jeon’s sns account. 

 

 

 

"Oh, and what else did you discover?" Lisa asked who's also obviously interested. 

 

 

 

"He's 27 years old and he started teaching here just last week." Jisoo answered as we nodded our heads together, we now looked like criminals who's planning how to kill our victim, hahahah.

 

 

 

"And what subject is he teaching?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Well his-" Jennie started but was cutted off as we hear the bell as the sign that our next subject is about to start. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the last day of the school year and finally we can now say that we survived the 3rd year in nursing. So we celebrated in one of the busiest area in Seoul, Gangnam. We rented a karaoke room and ordered lots of seafoods since we all liked it. While waiting for our food, me, Jennie and Jisoo sang our hearts out. We screamed, shouted and growled and no longer care if the other rooms will hear us.

 

 

 

We noticed that Lisa is busy writing on a pink notebook. 

 

 

 

"Lisa? What are you doing? We have finally passed our final exams, so why are you still studying?" Jennie asked while sitting next to Lisa. 

 

 

 

Lisa glared at me as I snatched the notebook away from her. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Give it back!" Lisa shouted while snatching the notebook away from my hands. "Thats for my sister, she needs to answer that in order for her not to have summer classes." 

 

 

 

I took a glance at the notebook and saw the math equations. "Oh, its math!" I scanned the notebook again. "Well, to save you from having brain damage fug, let me answer this for you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter