Chapter 22: The Twice

Once Upon A Time (Twice's Nayeon x You)

 

 


Y/N's POV

 


"Hmm?", I saw Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina eating here again, they waved at me when they saw me. "Huh? We've seen each other in the morning, why would they be here again?"


"Why are the two of you waving?", I heard Mina asking Jeongyeon and Momo. "It's not like you knew her?"

 

 

Their waving hands went back to their meals. I tittered at their actions. I stared at Nayeon and she winked at me though she can't really wink.

 


"I was just stretching my arms before I dig in!", Jeongyeon reasoned quicker so that Mina won't speak to her anymore.


"I was about to order!", Momo called me to approach her.


"What? You haven't even finished yet!"


"They are always here.", Erika had the moment to talk to me. "I wonder why? Ahh. It's because you are friends with them."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

 


"Did you do it already?", Jeongyeon went beside Momo as she watched what Momo was doing on her phone.


"Yes.", Momo showed her phone to us. "I hope we'll be successful."


"Hello there.", a head popped out. "It's odd that you are early this time."


"We have schedules tomorrow.", Jeongyeon shrugged. "We could've gone later."


"Why aren't you resting now then?", Jihyo was being sarcastic. "And why are you still here in Nayeon unnie's room?"


"We are going to sleep here!", I saw Momo drop a sweat. "Nayeon unnie couldn't sleep well so it is better if we are here to make her comfortable."


"Yeah! That's right!", I'm so used in lying. "I asked them out."


"Why only them? Why not me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y/N's POV

 


"How come you haven't told me about them?!", the booming voice of Erika shocked me by the time I entered.


"Huh?", I peeped around assuming that they are here again but I'm more shocked why there are a lot of people dining here. "Is there a booked event? Why didn't I know?"


"What? How didn't you know?", Erika was waving her hands in impediment. "They are eating here because of the Twice members!"


"Twice members?"


"Silly! Your friends! Why didn't you tell me that they are the Twice members?! I'm a fan!", Erika faked out like she was about to faint. "And I'm Jeongyeon biased. I'm more dense cause why didn't I notice them in the first place?"

 


Erika's feet were stomping loudly on the floor making the customers glance at her uncanny acting. What did she mean about Twice?

 


"They posted a picture of them in our restaurant! They posted it in Twicetagram!", Erika's hands were freezing. "They even took shots of our foods!"


"I'm sorry?", I leaned my right ear to listen to what she's saying clearly. "What's Twicetagram? And what's the big deal about those photos?"


"Where on earth do you live?!", Erika grasped her hair. "They are your friends and you don't know how influential they are?! They are Twice!"


"Excuse me?", a client called our attention.


"Now, go and serve them!", she pushed me towards the client.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Ahh. That almost broke my leg!", there wasn't a lot of customers right now so we had the time to relax. "The whole morning yesterday was crazy! There was a frenzy that even Nicole and Abegail had to go here earlier than the usual!"


"Our profit raised up 4x than before!", Nicole supported herself on the table. "That was hella mad!"


"That big?", my mouth went agape.


"The power of Twice!", Abegail also went out of the kitchen.


"I still don't get what's with this Twice thingy."

 


Their shoulders slumped and their eyes went small as they were too weary to even explain to me.

 


"Nation's Girl Group. How could you not know them?", they were in sync.


"Jeongyeon was even one of the Twice members who dined here!", Erika fanned herself.


"And my Mina too!", Nicole was falling in love.


"I hope my Momoring liked what I cooked for her that night!", Abegail was being critical of herself. "If I just knew it was her, I would've cooked my very best!"

 


Every time they were sharing their thoughts about them, I could not stop laughing inside. Yes, only inside or else they would bash me for not going along with them. If they only knew how those members are like.

 


"Doesn't anyone of you likes Nayeon?", why aren't they talking about her?


"We love everyone in Twice but of course, we have someone on a special space.", Nicole explained. "We call it our 'bias'."


"Jeongyeon is mine. Mina is for Nicole. Momo is for Abegail.", Erika seems like she's going to die for their so-called bias. "I wonder why Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina are the only ones who always eat here."

 


Everyone was listening to her and was waiting for what's the next thing she's gonna say. A light bulb at the top of her head.

 


"Why don't you have Nayeon as your bias, Y/N?!", she was pushing and pulling me. "That way, we are all biased!"


"She's my friend."


"There's nothing wrong with that."


"Isn't it awkward fangirling over your friend?"


"It's Twice! Why would it be awkward?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

 


"What did you bring this time?", I asked Momo on the backseat. "You know that Y/N doesn't really like to be spoiled."


"I know!"


"Then what did you store in the boot?", suspicious eyes on the rearview mirror. "When did you even went shopping?"


"After our stage, I went to a nearby mall.", Momo hugged herself so I the heater. "The rainy season would end soon."


"We're here.", Jeongyeon was the first to come out of the car to get the stuff inside the boot.


"Hey! Careful! It shouldn't get wet!", Momo hurled over. "Here, umbrella."

 


Jeongyeon was carrying the heavy stuff Momo bought while Momo was guiding her. This isn't the first time Momo was acting weird. Huh? A sound from inside?

 


"You're gonna say more, more, more, more, more and more~"


"Our song?", Momo stopped making Jeongyeon stop.


"Yah! Can you please move faster? This thing that you bought is heavy!", the umbrella is their support. "Y/N, we are here!"

 


Y/N's back was facing us. In front of her are our faces. She was watching us. Never in my life had I felt this way of being shy. I pulled her phone away from her. She was bobbing up trying to grab her phone back from my overstretched hand.

 


"What are you trying to do? Who taught you to use youtube?", any moment from now, I'll have muscle cramps.


"Wow. Uri Y/N is watching us on the screen.", Momo was amazed but Jeongyeon was blushing. "Tell us who is the most attractive there, Y/N."

 


Her teeth dug on my opposite shoulder making my other hand hold it. Wise. Successful her.

 


"That's rude to grab something while I'm watching.", she sounded like a purring cat.


"It's more rude for you to watch that!"


"You are Twice members. You are idols. You are showing yourself publicly. Why is it rude to watch something that was posted publicly?"


"Unless it's .", I was about to slap Momo's mouth.


"What's ?"

 


Nayeon and Jeongyeon are gonna team up against Momo this time. Discovering our fame and searching for our activities because of the word, there's no doubt that she would look up its meaning.

 


"I am gonna kill you.", Jeongyeon and I motioned a finger slashing our necks.


"I'm sorry!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why'd you come right now?", Y/N was staring outside the window. "Don't you have schedules to do?"


"We don't, so we're here.", the two were asleep because of the cozy weather. "I mean, when is the best time to spend time with you other than the rain?"

 


It poured harder this time. By the looks of it, we can't get away from this place moment from now. It would take time to hollow this rain.

 


"I can remember something in the rain."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: I remember that I made Dua Lipa a cast on my Tzuyu fanfic. Now, Dua Lipa has a role in Twice's incoming album. I'm amazing. Just kidding and just sharing. Enjoy guys!