β–Ί 𝐒 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 | 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘Šπ‘‚π‘…πΏπ· π΅π‘Œ 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 β—„ (100% OPEN)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

rookie nationΒ home

500*230

S A V A G E

group info

group name SAVAGE
# members 7
label P. Nation

D. dateΒ Feb. 2020
D. song Savage

fanclubΒ Aces

author's note

(11/18/2020) hello so i have taken a moment to go through and revamp a few things with this story. i have a better idea of how i want it to go now and hope everyone will enjoy it as much as i hope.

Β 
Β 

YG is known as one of the big three, despite the scandals they have faced and the rise of BIGHIT entertainment. They have had pools of trainees to choose from when planning to debut groups, and countless hopefuls applying daily. Following the release of Treasure Box, the company gained even more trainees and attention, this time positive.

As trainees trained and worked together, they developed bonds. They cried together, sweat together, and even bled together. Your fellow trainees become your family, and you begin to cherish them. None within the company expected to have those they worked so closely with everyday betray them.

Following the departure of PSY from YG, people vanished from the company. Many speculated that they had been trainees under PSY himself that he had been grooming to debut as soon as he kickstarted his company, but when nothing was announced in 2019 netizens and YG reps grew more curious. It was as if the people vanished completely, leaving behind anger, betrayal, and hurt.

PSY claimed to have trainees working hard within his company and only glimpses were ever seen. No youngsters came or went from the company, no website with teasers wasΒ ever posted, and none of the people from YG were spotted. It was as if he only had the idols he had recruited working under him. It made fans and netizens even more curious about his future plans and claims.

It wasn't until December 2019 that their questions were mildly answered. A teaser was posted across all of P. Nation's social media outlets and on the idol's signed under the company's channels. It was a video snippet that showcased glimpses of members and a snippet of a song. Nothing more was stated, but netizens were hooked on the suspense. There were whispers however of the new idols being the trainees that disappeared from YG. The company's rps claimed that PSY had sniped potential talents from them.

WELCOME TO ROOKIE NATION.

Β 
75*75
kaz
75*75
member
75*75
member
75*75
member
75*75
member
75*75
member
75*75
mentors
75*75
mentor
Β 
lunarnova
On a day where I don't go to work until late I'm going to try to post a dorm layout and teaser!