Limit Without Glory

Limit Without Glory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is it this time?”

 

A frustrated sigh broke the serene silence inside the jewellery store. It was the 3rd time this week and she was sick of being called to the same store. To say that Officer Chou was frustrated would have been an understatement but she couldn’t deny fact that she was quite amused at the obvious attempts and lies.

 

“I swear I didn’t mean to press the alarm! There was this big buffoon standing outside my store and to be honest he kind of looked like a thug so I thought it would be better to call you over, just to be cautious you know.”

 

It would have been a very convincing lie only if she didn’t have a cheeky smile under all that innocent façade. Sana, the owner of the shop, handed her a cup of coffee with her cute little cheeky smile.

The employs could only sigh at their boss. It was quite obvious that she had a crush on the pretty officer and was using every excuse in the world to be in her presence.

 

“So, you are telling me that every time a shady looking person enters your store or stands outside the store, you are going to call me? What happened to not judging a book by its cover?”

 

Tzuyu propped her arms on the counter as she leaned forward to give her a teasing look. It was quite amusing to watch Sana as she tried not to blush at their close proximity.

 

“Of course, I don’t plan on calling you every time. I can handle one or tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter