Chapter VI

Finding me in you. I N -CITY #2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

I never knew I could feel this happy in a long time. I thought happiness was in finding myself, but Haechan took happiness to a different level. I found myself staying in Korea, waking up with a smile on my face every day. We never actually said we were dating, or so we weren’t labeling ourselves but we saw each other every day. Like today, I woke up with a text from Haechan:

Haechan: I miss you already.

Haechan: I can’t wait for work to be over.

Haechan: And then I’m coming over.

Haechan: Wake up and tell me you miss me.

I chuckled. How demanding.

He had a flair to him, a child who was a spoiled brat but even then, that was endearing. I texted him that I missed him and I told him I’d have a few things to pick up. After I finally did all my chores, I stayed in my apartment browsing the internet. I was learning how to invest my money and even though Haechan kept telling me that I could just invest the money in his company, I decided against it.

After an hour, I heard a doorbell ring and when I looked out, it was a delivery. Not remembering buying anything, I opened it up and saw that it was a dress and shoes. A smile traveling up my face, my phone dinged again, and looked down to see that it was Haechan.

Haechan: Did you get the dress?

I told him yes and he sent a heart emoji.

Haechan: Wear it, we’re going somewhere tonight.

Haechan: I miss you, my heart hurts.

Haechan: God, woman. What did you do to me?

Haechan was always very dramatic. I texted him back that I’d see him at night, seeing the dress he gave me. I lounged on my bed until it was time to get ready. I finished curling my hair and putting on my make-up when a knock on the front door sounded.

I walked to the door, opening it to see Haechan with a rose in his mouth. I laughed out loud, and he pulled me towards him, his perfume wafting to my nose. His lips found my cheek, pressing them repeatedly when I steadied myself against my grip and told him that I had make-up on.

“You do?” he gasped. “You look the same with and without make-up.”

“You know that’s not true. What’s the special occasion?” I asked and he smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the car. He told me that he had a goal that night and when we reached the place, I saw that it was a bar and restaurant.

“Nana’s Bar and Restaurant?” I asked Haechan who parked the car with ease. “It’s one of the top restaurants in Seoul.”

“Do you know that it started off as a small café in SM University?” he asked and I shook my head. “It’s actually run by a friend, Na Jaemin. He upgraded into owning a café to a bar and restaurant.”

He brought me to the restaurant and I saw a blonde-haired man wiping the table. He smiled at Haechan and Haechan greeted him like he was an old friend.

“Oh, so you’re 102?” the guy asked. “I’m Na Jaemin. I heard so much about you. Haechan, they arrived. Second floor.”

Who arrived?

Haechan thanked Jaemin and brought me up to the second floor. When we reached, Haechan pulled my hand before I was face to face to an older couple.

“Mother, Father.” Haechan greeted, the older couple looking over to me curiously. My jaw almost dropped and I hid behind Haechan who laughed at my reaction. “Sorry, she’s a bit shy. This is my girlfriend.”

“Haechan!” His father s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter