KAI | Mafia!AU

Exo Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI| MAFIA! AU

Warning: brief mention of murder, disembowelment, and thing of that sort.

 

Word Count: 988 or less ( not including the warning, title, or author's note)

___________________________________________________

The door to the room opened slowly, bringing light into the pitch-black room – a shadow of a well-bult man appearing from the doorway into the room.

There in the dark room you lay in the middle of the bed curled up. Your chest rose and fell rhythmically, slowly, while the man moved closer – his shadow hovering over you. He could only hope that in your mind, nothing but good dreams were happening.

As he stood watching your and subtle body movements, his mind returned to how it all happened that led them here – more importantly how it led you in this state. With dried tear stains on your cheeks and a frown on your lips, he could not help but scowl in anger.

 

How dare they get you involved. Their wars, their battles, their hatred towards each other were to be kept between them and now they messed where they shouldn’t have.

If there was anything to be afraid of, it would be him and god help anyone who disrespected the queen, his queen. Petty theft of his supply of was nothing, he could get it back and then some. If his men were killed, he’d hire more. But kidnapping his woman, the love of his life, he could never forgive.

And he gave them what they deserved for bringing you– the woman with a heart made of gold, so forgiving and loving – harm. When he found out where his opponents were hiding you, Kai didn’t hesitate to kill – slicing their throats, disembowelment, and more.

 

And when he found you tied to a chair, it pained him to see you as you let out gut-wrenching sobs and uncontrollable tears that tore through his chest. All the way until they arrived home, he held you tight, reassuring you were safe now until you fell asleep with a tight grip on his shirt.

With a few sobbing breath spasms you settled down on the bed in their bedroom which they both shared many great memories – now tainted with this one incident.

 

He sat on the edge of the bed, taking in your presence. Such beauty and generosity shouldn't be brought upon him, to be with him.

Even when you accidentally discovered what he is, what he did, you proved many times how much you loved him despite his work and everything he considered to be flaws. That what he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter