017

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Lena bit her fingers and fidgeted as she pushed her small trolley to the line that was boarding for Busan.

It had just been 7 months and she was going back. She had not planned this but when her closest, sweetest cousin sister was getting married and she being the bridesmaid, there was no way she could miss it.

Jongin wouldn’t come, would he? He must have moved on. He must not even be knowing about this wedding in the first place.

But then again she sighed and shivered a little when she handed her ticket to the flight attendant, there was a chance… Knowing him, there was a chance he will be there.

She wouldn’t lie that a huge part of her wanted to see him. She was craving to see his face, to touch him, and to talk to him. But she had survived 7 months without him… It had been painful, beautiful, heartbreaking, and terrible, all at the same time but she had survived so if she were to meet him again… everything will reset and she would quiver.

“Miss? Could you please move inside?” The flight attendant smiled her beautiful smile at her while returning her the ticket. She must have zoned out. Apologizing, she swallowed the fear that was stuck on and took the ticket. This was it… She needed to be ready.

Her cousin-sister was getting married in two weeks and she needs to be there to support her get everything ready. They were family after all and she was her closest cousin.

Her mother and father came to pick her up at the airport and it took a lot for her not to throw herself in their arms and start crying. She had not disclosed to them about her location although they were now aware of her situation.

It had been a massive shock to everyone when the ‘best’ couple called off their wedding two months before the day. It must have been quite a news in her little town with old aunties clicking their tongues and saying why they should not get a guy outside their town.

Jongin had been from a different place, a bigger town then hers but their love had been approved although not by everyone. His parents had been the most delighted to welcome her into their home but it had been long since she even heard their voice.

She wondered if they were alright.

Once at home, she is overwhelmed by the familia

Please log in to read the full chapter