How To Deal with Oh Sehun

How To: ChanSoo

alternative title:
How to unsuccessfully seduce Kyungsoo

- a witness report by OSH -


 

Sebooty

1 unread message(s)

35 mins delay

 

 

Allright, we see each other on 40 minutes.

👍

 

  

Kyungsoo glared at the information board for the platform he was currently standing on. He’s supposed to pick Sehun up. The third delay was written on the board, ranging from five to twenty minutes to 35 now. Sehun should have been there four minutes ago. That’s why Kyungsoo despised trains, almost never on time. He retreated into the marked smoking area and sat down.

 

Sebooty

1 unread message(s)

Looks like the conductor somehow managed to win 10 mins, that means he didn’t run over any kids or grannies 👏🏻

 

 

Kyungsoo wheezed, he checked his watch and processed the new information. Sehun would arrive in five minutes. Slowly, the young man stood up, walking to the staircase of the platform, this way he would have the whole platform in eyesight, technically. Emphasis on technically.

Kyungsoo didn’t expect the length of the train to be that long. It was much longer and a double- decker, not the train he considered in his calculations. Frantically, he tried to spot his tall friend in the crowd of bobbing heads, walking further into the crowd, but to no avail.

Suddenly, he was back-hugged. That shock almost resulted in a shriek from Kyungsoo, if a certain someone hadn’t nuzzled his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck and mumbled something about missing him very badly. Turning around in the process, he melted into the taller man’s frame and inhaled his scent, but still rolling his eyes.
“I missed you too, Sehun-ah.”

The happiness didn’t last long after Kyungsoo blindly felt the size of Sehun’s backpack. “Hunnie, how long do you plan on staying with me?”
The smaller male looked up to Sehun questioningly, his eyes displaying more white than usual, voice slightly laced with shock and confusion, and still trapped between Sehun’s long arms.
“A week?” answered addressed male, sporting a cheeky toothy grin.
Kyungsoo groaned into Sehun’s chest.

 

Kyungsoo sent Chanyeol a selfie of Sehun and himself, taken by Sehun, while they are out eating around 06:59pm.

i c someone is having fun without me :(

 

 

Sehun here, sorry, bruh

 

But actually I’m not sorry for ur jealous in the slightest ;)

Kyungsoo! the little brat is mocking me! defend meh!

 

beat him up!!! :(

 

 

Nope, can’t do that. I still need him unblemished.

Wah??!

 

SOO!

 

i thought ure mine

 

r u cheatin on me???

 

 

Tsk, first of all, I’m no-one’s, and I need no man.

 

Secondly, that brat is helping with my assignment.

>_>

 

how long will he stay with u?

 

 

A week?

ure not spposed to answer my question with an answer urself

 

and a week?

 

i swear to god, i hope u do not sleep in one bed, i dont care how big ur bed is! i prohibit that!

 

 

Jealous?

 YES!!!11!!

 

 

Well, he decided that on his own and the project will take up more than a day’s worth of work.

u couldve asked me :(

 

 

You have a presentation in literature this week, we already discussed this topic.

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo’s phone was taken away from him, and a very whiny Sehun nuzzled into his side, demanding attention.

“You’re jealous too, aren’t you? Because he took ten minutes of my attention away from you?”
A whiny ‘yes’ was the only response he got. Sighing, Kyungsoo refilled both their glasses, “You have my undivided attention now.”

“Yeah! Well, where was I? Ah- right. And that this ugly bit-”
“Sehun, language!”
“That ‘woman’ came up to me, attaching herself to my arm, squishing it like this between her unsightly melons. I was like ‘yah, problem?’ and she babbled something ‘bout getting in my pants. I swear, she said that.”

Sehun re-enacted the scene, using Kyungsoo as his own prop and himself taking on the role of the woman. He changed the pitch of his voice to a higher one, in order to do a very poor imitation of the woman. Kyungsoo was at his wit’s end and wheezed into his glass of beer, almost choking on the liquid. He just lost it all. It resulted in him almost spitting it out. He couldn’t keep his composure anymore and let out a loud laugh.

“Soo-ah, stop laughing! I’m serious here!” Sehun looked up, resulting in his neck unnaturally bending itself, he sounded hurt, but his loving smile betrayed him.
“Sorry, but that im-imi-i...”, Kyungsoo’s voice cracked and he started laughing again. With tears in his eyes, he tried to continue. After several attempts, still laughing, he managed to formulate an answer,
“Lemme guess, y-you gave her your usual handsome resting face attitude and sa-said ‘I like men’?”
“You should have seen her horrified expression!”

Sehun started laughing himself. He couldn’t restrain himself after Soo almost died laughing. He gently wiped Kyungsoo’s teary eyes with his thumb. All of a sudden, he leaned dangerously close to Kyungsoo’s ear, his expression changed from delightful to a drop-dead gorgeous serious face in a second. “I like men.”

Kyungsoo felt a shiver crawling down his spine, leaving a trail of goosebumps on his arms and neck, a blush threatening to rise from his neck to his ears. Sehun’s hot breath was still fanning in close proximity over his ear, carrying an ounce of liquor in it. The attacked male got the feeling that he felt Sehun’s eyelashes caress the outer shell of his ear. The younger one lingered unnecessarily long in Kyungsoo’s personal space. Kyungsoo felt a large hand sliding down his back, shifting from the spine sideways and coming to rest on his hip. He felt a little tug from that side as if Sehun would pull him forcefully into his side any second now.
Swiftly, Sehun retreated and rested his chin on top of his previously unoccupied hand and smiled cheekily at the flustered the male. Lifting his shot glass up with three fingers, he winked at Kyungsoo before he downed it. He didn’t see that hurtful smack coming his way and winced while rubbing the sore spot on his upper arm.

“Feck off!” Kyungsoo glared at him, a murderous glint in his eyes, “I should have never ever introduced you to acting.”
“Well, but that way I wouldn’t follow my occupation as a model now.” He winked at Kyungsoo for the second time, pulled out his wallet and asked for the bill, “We should head back, tomorrow will be a long day.” Kyungsoo just sighed in response.

 

The next day.

“Shawty, imma party till the sundown~”
Kyungsoo’s eyebrow twitched dangerously every time that disaster of an overgrown baby opened his mouth. He skipped through the photos he already took of Sehun. For the past hour, he had to keep up with the younger one’s antics and attempts at rapping.

“How old are you? A primary student who has to be home by six, otherwise his mom will spank his blank for staying out too long?” asked Kyungsoo, still not looking up.
Apparently, Sehun didn’t hear him, because he was still dancing through the studio while delivering some lines he thought would sound fantastic. Kyungsoo grabbed his phone from the nearby table and recorded the unsuspecting male.

 

«Audio Message: 00:02»

 

He saw the status notification changing from nothing to online in an instant.

‘thats right my type’?

 

 

Yes. I’m exposed to that since over an hour ago…

poor u, hunnies always easily distracted when smths taking too long

 

 

I know, but I can’t help it. How does he even manage to work as a semi-professional model with this attitude? Who keeps up with that brat?

 

I’ll wrap up the whole shoot in an hour. My prof already left over an hour ago.

i ask myself the same question

 

yah,would be best

 

share the result with me later on?

 

 

Sure.

 

Kyungsoo sighed, he slumped back into the chair and stared at the ceiling. He started massaging the bridge of his nose.

 

“Should I take off my clothes? Would that be ?”

Kyungsoo bolted upright, staring with wide eyes at Sehun, who was smirking at him. He previously slipped one finger between his belt loop, unbuckling the loop, loosening the belt. He winked at the distressed male, his upper lip.

“Sure, why not. Don’t you want to go to a place, get and have fun? And I could need some new anatomy reference photos anyway”, he raised his camera, zooming in and focusing the viewfinder on Sehun’s collarbone. He raised mockingly an eyebrow and flipped Sehun off after he received the expected reaction from Sehun. Two could play that game.
Sehun was shook to the core. He put the camera back down.
“Do I sound like a ert?” Sehun curiously asked, but Kyungsoo just blankly stared at him and looked back down on his phone, “But I am not a ert.”
Sehun continued muttering to himself and balanced out the options of him being one.

“Oh Sehun, you are a ert indeed”, resonated a deep voice from Kyungsoo’s smartphone speaker. Kyungsoo just looked up to Sehun and wore a pretty intimidating and taunting ‘You-could-have-already-guessed-that-yourself-asking-such-an-obvious-question’ expression.
“What did you tell Chanyeol?”
“I just asked for his pretty obvious opinion, that's all.”
Sehun pouted, “You’re meanies...”

 

Three days later, Kyungsoo’s bedroom was a mess, it looked like a bomb exploded right on his bed and next to it. Clothes were scattered everywhere, stripped off and carelessly thrown away the night before. On the bed was a tangled mess of limbs and bedsheets. Somewhere beneath the covers, a groan was heard and Kyungsoo’s messy bed hair popped up.
He blindly felt around for his glasses and his phone. Adjusting his glasses, he squinted at the blazing display and read through the unread messages he received.

 

Awake sleeping beauty?

 

 

Barely…

 

Keegan a GIF out of Sehun and me….

SHOW ME!

 

 

Here you go…

 

u look like ure dying internally

 

soo be like: if theres a higher entity, plz make this stop, I beg u

 

 

I swear to god, I did. He was clinging to me the whole
night. Shooing and scaring everyone away. It’s a disaster
going out with him and Keegan at the same time, both
looking like they’S beat you up the second you approach…

 

The hold around Kyungsoo’s waist tightened before it loosened up again, the arm almost retreating completely, before the hand came to rest on his stomach. Lying on his stomach, a sleeping Sehun turned his head the other way, away from Kyungsoo.

A knock was heard on the bedroom door and Keegan entered. Upon entering, he scrunched his nose, “It reeks like a schnapps distillery.”
“Morning to you, too.”
He opened the window and, on his way back, he stopped next to Kyungsoo to ruffle the smaller man's hair. A deep pleased moan involuntarily escaped Kyungsoo's lips, while he closed his eyes and turned into the touch. Keegan stopped and Kyungsoo weakly protested.

Pointing at the lump underneath the covers next to Kyungsoo, he raised his eyebrows questioningly.
“Yes, still dead drunk.”
“I told him he wouldn't be able to tolerate that liquor”, shrugging, Keegan was about to leave the room, “Ah, right. Breakfast’s ready.”
“Alright, coming.”

Kyungsoo lifted Sehun’s arm off his body. He adjusted the crumpled shirt he wore underneath his button-down the night before, sniffing to check whether it was still acceptable to be worn for breakfast after he slept in it. He decided it was appropriate to wear, seeing that even Keegan was still wearing his shirt from yesterday. He grabbed his phone, flinging his legs over the edge of the bad, slipping into his sandals. He picked up his phone again, browsing through a couple of folders and selecting a couple of photos.

 

 

Before I forget it: the corrected and edited photos of our precious baby for his portfolio.

 

The batch of photos consisted of a well-built and half Sehun in different poses, one more sensual than the other.

 

oh boi!

 

damn!

 

bless your soup…