Nineteen

Conundrum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa?"

 

"Hmm?" My eyes felt so heavy, I just wanna sleep. Chaeng's shoulder feel so comfy.

 

"Do you understand the rules of the game?" Chaeng asked, uncertainty was evident on her voice.

 

I turned to her then yawned, "Huh? What game?"

 

Jisoo face palmed. "Are you sure that she's okay? Maybe we need to sleep this off and let her rest."

 

Ah! I remember it now! We're supposed to play spin the bottle. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I chuckled before drinking the water infront of me. Was it water? Why does it taste to strange?

 

"Yeah. I understand. Basically, it's dare or dare right? No truths?" I slurred a little.

 

They nodded, then clapped their hands. All of them were borderline drunk or tipsy but not Chaeng. "Bingo, Lisa. Do you need some time to freshen up?"

 

I nodded before trying to stand up. "Woah. Why is the room spinning?"

 

Someone supported my weight then chuckled, "It's not, Lisa. Let's get you freshened up."

 

We slowly made our way to the sink and then I splashed cold water on my face. Damn, that's cold but it helped me clear my mind slightly. I shivered before reaching for the towel.

 

"You okay?"

 

"I am. Thank you, Chaeng. Let's head back?"

 

She stopped me from walking then squeezed my arm, "Lisa, listen to me okay?"

 

I pouted at her while holding my head. Why does it felt like a ton? "Please. Don't let me stand for too long. It's spinning again. The world is spinning like I just finished a pirouette."

 

"A what?" She shook her head then held my shoulders. "This is important, Lisa. This game is dangerous. Keep your mouth shut or think about what you'll say before you'll answer or do something, okay? Stop drinking, too."

 

I nodded though some of her words were garbled up inside my head. 

 

Drinking... dangerous. Mouth. Answer.

 

I grinned. "Got it."

 

She squeezed my shoulders again before muttering, "Oh God, I hope so."

 

When we were sitted on the floor again, we formed a cirle and cleared the space so that the bottle will spin freely.

 

"Okay, I'll spin the bottle first. If you won't do the dare, you'll drink, okay?" Jisoo said then started spinning the bottle.

 

We all nodded and anticipated who will be picked first then it landed on Chaeyoung.

 

"Hm... Chaeng, I dare you to eat avocados!"

 

Her eyes widened at disbelief, "What?"

 

The oldest smirked, "That or drink. But I prefer the first one."

 

"Drink." She then gulped down the glass of soju then involuntarily scrunched up her nose.

 

"Ugh. That is so gross. Why are we drinking this. Anyway, my turn."

 

She spun the bottle and it landed on me. I giggled and bobbed my head up and down, "What's the dare? What's the dare?"

 

"I dare you to... tie your bangs up through out the duration of the game."

 

I giggled again, "That is so easy."

 

"Into two."

 

"What?"

 

"Divide your bangs into two then tie them up."

 

I nodded while doing it. They were filming me while giggling like idiots. When I finished, I fished my phone and took a picture of myself.

 

I laughed seeing my hair. It was like a V sign but it was so cute! My forehead finally saw some light!

 

"Niki should see this!"

 

"Let's get back to the game, Lisa."

 

I nodded before putting my phone beside me. Niki didn't tell me that I'm cute. I'm sad.

 

I spun the bottle and it landed on Jisoo.

 

I grinned at her. "I miss seeing you krump so do a krump dance right now."

 

She groaned before standing up. Jennie helped her balance herself before sitting down again. Jennie is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter