YOUR WARMTH

AMOR FATI

          “Eunha unnie?” Krystal called the sleeping girl, Eunha yawns and follows Krystal’s eye.

          “Where’s Jessica?” Eunha asks.

          “That’s what I’m about to ask you.” Krystal replied, her voice afraid. They both approached the tidy bed of the CEO.

          “Good morning.” It was Taeyeon with chart in her hand enter the room.

          “Taeyeon unnie, My sister is not here.” Krystal exclaimed.

          “What do you mean not here?” Taeyeon rushed to the bedside and saw the bed tidy.

          “She was here last night, I made sure of it.” Taeyeon sighs.

          “What’s happening?” Sinb enters the room as well.

          “Jessica is not here.” Eunha replied.

          “She must be here somewhere, did you check the comfort room?” Sin b ask, heading to the door next to the bed side table, it’s unlock and no Jessica.

          “Okay, she’s not here. Try calling her maybe?” Sinb suggested, Eunha fishes her phone out and dialed the CEO’s phone but they hear the ringtone ringing, Jessica’s bag is inside the room along with her phone.

          “Call the office then, I’ll go ask the security.” Taeyeon left after saying those words.

          Eunha called the office but no one answered, she also called the reception area and was informed the CEO did not go there.

          “Let’s just go to the security office.” Sinb lead the way, as soon as they arrived, Taeyeon was there checking with the CCTV.

          “Any news?” Sinb ask as they settled down and checks the camera footage on the floor.

          Taeyeon and Jessica can be seen entering the room together and Taeyeon exits along but after an hour, Jessica went out wearing all black baseball cap, black tee, black jeans and black sneakers. Following the CEO’s way with the CCTV until she disappear in the parking lot.

          “She took the car key of course.” Eunha groans.

          “Why did I carelessly put it on the table.” Eunha added in frustration.

          “Hey, even if you put it in front of her she has to be responsible not to leave when she is not feeling okay.” Sinb stated which made them feel bad but she made sense, knowing her state getting worse, she shouldn’t have left.

          “Eunha go have the car tracked from the car company, Soojung can you check her house? Sinb just check on the donation status.” Taeyeon instructed, they all left the room leaving Taeyeon reviewing the CCTV footage once again and thinking of places where she could be.

 

 

          Jessica drove wherever her hand would lead the steering wheel, nowhere. She passed by her house but she know they would look for her there, not in the office also so she just drive round and round. She then remember a place where no one would thought she would be, stepping on the gas, she headed to that special place with a speed.

 

 

          It’s already afternoon, Eunha is still contacting the car company regarding with the location of the car, since it’s under Jessica’s name they’ve been debating regarding with the privacy rights and such, Krystal called Taeyeon and informed them that Jessica is not in the house.

          “Is the car company still not giving us the information?” Sinb asks in frustration.

          “No, they’ve been ignoring Eunha.” Taeyeon sighs.

          “I’ll go there, maybe a word from a Doctor can change their mind?” Sinb sighs, Krystal agrees and went with her to help Eunha.

          They both saw Eunha being dragged out of the security office, they both rushed to her side.

          “Yah! Keep your hands off my unnie!” Krystal shouted. The security then let go of the poor bunny.

          “Are you okay?” Sinb asks as she scans Eunha from head to toe.

          “Yes.” Eunha nodded her head.

          “Why do you have to drag Eunha unnie like that?” Krystal was furious.

          “I’m sorry Miss, but she’s insisting on getting a personal information of Miss Jung.” One of the security explained.

          “Look here, Mr. Jang (referring to the name tag) I’m Krystal Jung and I’m Jessica’s sister can’t I at least have a privilege to know my sister’s location? She’s in danger right now.” Krystal raised her voice.

          “I’m sorry Miss Jung.” The security bowed her head.

          “Look, Miss Jung is sick and she ran out of the hospital. We really need to find her, I’m one of her attending Doctor, just her location that’s all and we will leave.” Sinb showed her license and ID.

          “I really want to but, only the authority like police can do that.” The security owed again.

          “Listen here! I want to talk to your head!” Eunha raised her voice,

          “What’s going on here?” A voice behind the security cuts in.

          A tall lady, blonde and beautiful approach them.

          “Sowon?” Eunha gasps.

          “Eunha-ya did you just yelled?” Sowon asks, Sinb remembers the giant lady who visited Eunha the first time Jessica was admitted.

          “Is there something wrong here?” Sowon asks again. 

          “They’ve been asking for Miss Jung Jessica’s car location and per policy we can’t provide those information unless they’re police or investigating.” The security explained.

          “Sowon-ah! We really need to know her location, she’s been sick and she escape from the hospital you know Miss Jung. We really need to find her.” Eunha almost pleaded.

          “I’m Miss Jung’s Doctor, we really need that information even if it’s just a street name or a clue we’ll be more than happy if you’re going to give us that information.” Sinb added.

          “Miss Sowon, Please. My sister is not stable.” Krystal added. Sowon nodded her head and turn to her junior apparently Sowon is the head of the company.

          “Mr. Jang, you can leave now I’ll handle this.” Sowon stated, as soon as the guard left they motion them to follow her to the security office.

          “I’m sorry for that, he’s just new to the company and always sticks to the rule which is good but breaking rules for this kind of matter is an exception.” Sowon winks at Eunha.

          “Thanks.” Eunha replied with a smile. Which didn’t go unnoticed from the Doctor.

          Sowon then swipe her ID in the mainframe in the computer turning the security feature off of their system.

          “Give a minute, okay?” Sowon then seated and work on the computer in front of her. 

          “Sure, be hurry please.” Eunha pleaded.

          “I will, just take a seat. All of you.” Sowon motion them to seat by the couch behind her.

          “Lucky enough, her car is park in THE HIGHEND jewelry shop.” Sowon turns the chair and face them with a smile.

          “Thank you.” Eunha, Sinb and Krystal bowed with a smile.

          “Anything for my bunny.” Sowon, smiles before waving goodbye,

 

          “Bunny?” Krystal asks as they settled in her car, Sinb is driving beside her is Eunha and Krystal at the backseat.

          “Sowon is my Ex-girlfriend. Her family owns a car company which I didn’t know is that company I should have known and called her first.” Eunha groans.

          “Well, it seems like your ex is still into you.” Krystal smirks.

          “Am I wrong Doctor Hwang?” Krystal ask innocently.

          “Yeah, looks like it.” Sinb nodded her head, Eunha on the other hand called Taeyeon and told her where the car is. Taeyeon then told them to wait for her there.

          “I’m glad Jessica unnie have all of you.” Krystal blurted out with a smile.

          “All of us, that includes you.” Eunha pointed out.      

          “Yeah, all of us.” Krystal smiles faintly.

 

          The sun is about to set when the trio arrived at the store because of traffic, they hurriedly looks for the car and when they spotted it they hurriedly look inside to be disappointed that Jessica is not there.

          “Of course she’s not here, she knows we’ll be tracking her car.” Eunha groans and kicks the tire.

          “So much for having a genius sister and boss eh?” Krystal sighs.

          “I’ll inform Taeyeon,” Sinb sighs and call Taeyeon and informed her that they’ve been fool,

 

          “Misdirection, huh?” Taeyeon scoffs in frustration, she stops her car to think. There must be a reason why she drop her car there. She then looks online what famous places near the Jewelry store.

          “Yanghwajin Foreign Missionary Cemetery, that sound familiar.” Taeyeon thought to herself and research the Jung Parent’s online.

          “Mr. and Mrs. Jung were both raised in America and established the fashion line in Korea when they we’re engaged making them the first Korean with the blood of foreign to be successful in the country along with the western side of the world. Not hesitating for another minute, Taeyeon step on gas of her car and head to the cemetery.

          “Sinb-ah? I’m going to check another place, before you report it to the authority do just wait for my call, okay?” Taeyeon then hung the call and with almost at full speed headed to the place.

          “Such a big place.” Taeyeon sighs as she enters the cemetery.

 

          It has a beautiful view during the day, the han river but it’s more beautiful at night when the buildings are filled with lights, people gathering up for camping at the river.

          “At least, a letter could have been wonderful if you’re going sight-seeing.” Jessica was shocked a bit but smiles knowing the owner of the voice.

          “I left some evidence though, didn’t think your detective skills are slow.” Jessica replied. Taeyeon stood beside her and sighs as she stares at Jessica in disbelief.

          “Eunha, Krystal, Sinb and me are about to lift the world to forcedly get you out and you still have some nerve to joke like that.” Taeyeon sighs as she turns her gaze to the river.

          “I just missed them, I guessed. Why would I when I’m joining them sooner.” Jessica scoffs.

          “Don’t you say that! What would that make me? Krystal would hate me and Eunha will never talk to me if that happens.” Taeyeon stares at the person beside her.

          “What would you do then? If you were me?” Jessica returns her stare, there’s fear in her eyes, love, longing and regret.

          “I would trust my Doctor that they can find me a donor and would stay by my love one’s side all the time since I’ll be dead anytime. I want to spend the rest of my time with them rather than running away because I’m afraid to see them hurting.” Taeyeon replied, not breaking the eye contact.

          “You must be strong but I’m not.” Jessica breaks the eye staring and look at the ground.

          “Finding Soojung all those years, never giving up. Studying to inherit the company your parents left out when you can just sell it and live your own life yet you faced it all. I believe you’re strong enough.” Taeyeon gaze at the view in front of them.

          “It’s different when you’re facing death, I can fight any battle and face any insult, discover new designs and ideas that hasn’t been discover to continue the company but not this.” Jessica’s voice quiver.

          “I know you must be afraid, but you have us. You can lean on us if you want don’t be afraid because we’ll stay by your side until the end, whatever end it is” Taeyeon reach out, wanting to hold the CEO but refrain to instead she took off her cap ad out it on Jessica since she’s not wearing her, she purposely out it to cover her eyes looking on the ground.

          “Go on, you can cry. I won’t know.” Taeyeon took a deep breathe.

          Jessica on the other hand felt her tears falling down on her cheeks, unstoppable. How can she face death? How can she leave when she is having fun? When she now found her sister? When she fhound a person who made her heart skip a beat?

          “Can you stay like that?” Jessica ask, in tears.

          “O-okay.” Taeyeon nodded her head, Jessica then walk behind her and lean on Taeyeon’s back, crying.

 

          Taeyeon is driving back to the hospital with Jessica asleep beside her on the passenger seat, she called Sinb, Eunha and Krystal to meet her in the lobby of the hospital.

          “Jessica? We’re here.” Taeyeon woke the CEO beside her.

          “Already? Guess I have to prepare my ear, huh?” Jessica smiles at the Trio headed towards them.

          “Well.” Taeyeon shrugged.

          “Yah! Unnie!” Krystal yelled. Dashing to her sister embracing her in a hug.

          “Why did you run away?” Krystal sobs.

          “We were worried you know? I though we agree on leaving a message of you want to go out?” Eunha crossed her arms playfully but annoyed.

          “I’m sorry.” Jessica cried as she motion for Eunha to join the hug which Eunha didn’t hesitate to join. Family, they’re my friends and family at the same time.

 

A//N: Another quick update, lols! Isn’t it too dramatic, no? hehehehehehe hope you enjoy guys, keep safe, be back soon..