FATE

AMOR FATI

 

ZOMBIE

         

 

ZOMBIE

          It has been three weeks since the party and the CEO has been very busy in her works. Her new collection, her book and the new application for her hotel and hospital.

          Eunha, was calling her boss for tenth times already but there is no answer in her phone. Worriedly, she took a cab and headed to the CEO’s house. Since she was in High School Jessica has been living alone in her villa after what happened with her sister.  After ringing the doorbell for numerous times, Eunha sighs and took a spare key below the lamp post and invite herself in. Seeing no one in the living room, Eunha headed to the CEO’s bedroom.

          “Miss Jung, are you still asleep?! Miss Jung! are you okay?” Eunha rushed to Jessica’s side.

          “Eunha.” The CEO muttered in a weak voice before passing out.

          “Miss Jung.” Eunha checks her temperature and it was so high. Not hesitating for a second, she dialed Jessica’s driver and headed to a hospital.

         

         

          “Congratulations, Doctor Kim and Doctor Hwang. You’re on your 4th year now, another year and you’ll get your residency and you’ll be a regular here. Good job both of you and now before we celebrate later, go and checks on new patients okay?” Doctor Kwon Boa their chief of surgeon pats them before heading to ER.

          The usual, the ER is full of patients fighting for their lives and some are fighting the Doctor and Nurses.

          “Isn’t that Eunha?” Sinb tilted her head followed by Taeyeon’s gaze. Seeing Eunha and another man accompanying someone in the roller bed, Taeyeon rushed to Eunha’s side and to her surprise she saw the CEO lying in the bed.

          “What happened?” Taeyeon asks.

          “I don’t really know, I went to her apartment since she’s running really late this morning and I saw her lying so weak in her bed and a high fever.” Eunha explained. Taeyeon then proceed in checking her temperature. The other nurses put oxygen on while Taeyeon checks for any other symptoms.

          “Did she ever complain for any pain?” Taeyeon asks Eunha.

          “Well she was busy these days it must’ve been fatigue and she had some rashes and she was coughing yesterday.” Eunha explained.

          “Doctor Kim, check her abdomen.” Doctor Jung Yein, Taeyeon and Sinb lead surgeon pointed to the CEO’s abdomen. Taeyeon slowly lift’s the CEO’s blouse and saw some swelling. Taeyeon proceed to check the CEO’s legs and there are some swollen areas in their too.

          “It can’t be?” Taeyeon tilted her head.

          “It can be Endocarditis.” Sinb finished her sentence.

          “Well, go ahead and check.” Yein then left them.

          “Nurse Jin, get some of her blood and get it tested. Sinb, prep for echocardiography.” Taeyeon nodded her head and the nurses took some of the CEO’s blood.

          “Put her some antibiotics.” Taeyeon told the other nurses.

          “We’ll transfer her to a private room after the tests, just fill up the form while we do that, okay?” Taeyeon faced Eunha, assuring her with a smile.

          “I will. Please don’t let anything bad happen to her.” Eunha look at Jessica one more time before leaving. Taeyeon look at the CEO too before they headed to one of the Echo room.

 

         

          There was a faint pain in her arm and the sound of the beeping machine in her room and the smell of pink rose. Grunting, the CEO slowly opens her eyes and bright lights welcomed her, she looked around and noticed the white wall she doesn’t like and the machine besides her.

          “You’re awake at last. Good morning?” A familiar voice chuckles.

          “Wha…”

          “Doctor Kim? Where am I? What am I doing here?” The CEO finished her sentence almost out of breathe.

          “Hush. (Quietly) she brought you here said you fainted and we took good care of it. For now.” Taeyeon smiles, Jessica follows her gaze beside her and she saw her secretary fast asleep.

          “ugh.” Eunha grunts and look at the CEO with eyes half close.

          “Miss Jung. You’re awake thank Goodness.” Eunha jolted in her bed.

          “Eunha, why are you sleeping there? (gaze at the sofa) there is a comfortable couch right there.” Jessica shifted to sit which Taeyeon helped her then Eunha adjusted her bed.

          “Well, I wanted to stay by your side. I want to know if there is any changed or if ever you wake up.” Eunha sighs.

          “She haven’t left your side since you were here, didn’t even go out to eat. Good thing Sinb brings some food.” Taeyeon explains.

          “Yep, me and Taeyeon.” Sinb added as she enters the room.

          “And how many days I’ve been here?” She furrows her brows.

          “Three days top.” Sinb replied as she checks the IV.

          “That long? You never went home?” The CEO glares at her secretary with surprise.

          “I don’t want to leave you here. I don’t want anything to happen to you.” Eunha suppressed her tears.

          “Stop. Gosh, you’re still a crybaby.” Jessica glares at her but open her arms for a hug which Eunha smiles and did.

          “But, I want you to go home, sleep and take a rest. You can go back here later when I’m discharge.” Jessica smiled.

          “We need to talk about that.” Taeyeon sat in a chair beside the CEO.

          “Why? Am I not discharge yet?” The CEO asks in confusion.

          “Not yet for a couple days.” Taeyeon replied.

          “Come on. I have companies to run.” Jessica groans.     

          “But it is for the better, for you to be better.” Eunha took her hand and holds it.

          “Why?” the CEO asks.

          .

          .

          .

          “You have…

          Endocarditis… I know.” Jessica finished Sinb’s statement.

          “You knew?” Taeyeon, Sinb and Eunha chorused.

          “Well, I was here months ago.” Jessica gaze at Eunha.

          “That was when you knew? Why didn’t you tell me?” Eunha gasp.

          “I don’t want to worry you or anyone who would worry.” The CEO rolled her eyes, only Eunha worried for her since they meet but before that, no one.

          “Well, you made us worry this time since you’re working all the time, stress and fatigue is triggering your heart to malfunction and making the symptoms worse” Taeyeon explained. There was something in her tone of voice that Jessica was shocked, is it care?

          “If you’re going to continue working as you did before there will be a possibility that it’ll get worst even more and you’ll need a surgery.” Sinb added, finishing Taeyeon’s sentence.

          “But if she’ll work just minimum, she’ll be okay?” Eunha asks, Jessica glared at her.

          “Yes, and a proper checks up from time to time.” Sinb nodded.

          “You still need to stay her for just a day or two, we’re running some test and the result will be here in these days and we need to monitor you for other symptoms.” Taeyeon stood up.

          “Sure, I’ll reschedule your board meeting next week and your schedule for two days will be handled by your cousin Jung Il woo for now.” Eunha noted in her phone.

          “Fine. But you need to go home.” Jessica sighs, having no choice and no energy left to argue.

          “I will, since you’re awake. I’ll be home real quick and cook something for you, you have two angels here anyway.” Eunha smiles.

          “Thanks.” Jessica smiled back.      

          “We’re just doing our job, you know?” Taeyeon smiles back Eunha before she left with Sinb.

          “You should rest and try to get some sleep again. Regain your strength.” Taeyeon pull the blanket over Jessica.

          “Thanks.”

          “You’re welcome. Just press this if ever you need something.” Taeyeon handed her the remote like with a single red button before leaving the CEO. ‘I will not let anything happen to you. Not on my watch.’

 

 

 

 

 

A NIGHT LIKE THIS

 

          The sun outside has set when the CEO woke up later that day, she found some fruits and fresh flowers in her bedside table with a note: “I’m out getting some food real fast if ever you wake up without me, please eat some fruits, The Cute Bunny, Eunha. J “ The CEO smiles at her Secretary’s note. Sighing and not in the mood to eat, she slowly got out of bed. ‘Some exercise won’t hurt.’ The CEO thought to herself and went for a walk. She found herself in the rooftop staring at the city below. The CEO smiles as she remembers the night she was here before and right that heat pack which she always carries around came from here.

          “I wonder who the owner of that heat pack is.” The CEO talks aloud to herself as she lean on the crystal wall feeling the breeze.

          “Enjoying the scene?” A familiar voice broke her trance.

          “Doctor Kim?” The CEO gasp and face her company.

          “You feeling good?” The Doctor lean on the wall as well.

          “Yeah, as much as I love sleeping. I feel like I needed to walk for a bit. It’s okay, right? I mean going out in here.” The CEO feels guilty.

          “No, it’s okay. We’re glad you’re finally getting better.” Taeyeon smiles.

          “Yeah, thanks to all of you here.”

          Silence…

          …

          …

          “Do you think I can still be cured?” The CEO breaks the Ice facing the view of the city again.

          “To be honest, there is a little chance if you’re talking about the medicines.” Taeyeon started.

          “Surgery, is it the only way?” The CEO finished her sentence.

          “Yeah, there are a lot of cases who survive the cancer through surgery.” Taeyeon assured her.

          “I can’t undergo surgery.” The CEO sighs.

          “Why not? I mean if you’re going to continue working with your health at risk…”

          “I’ll die?” The CEO cuts in with a scoffs.

          “That is most likely the result. But you’ll suffer first.” Taeyeon stated.

          “Well, it’s not like anyone cares anyway.” The CEO started walking back to the hospital.

          “There’s Eunha, I know she really cares for you. And there are some people who secretly care for you.” Taeyeon follows her.

          “Who? You?” The CEO turns to see the Doctor but to her shock, the Doctor is just inches away from her, their nose almost touching.

          “I’m sorry.” Taeyeon take a step back.

          “I’m sorry too.” The CEO then retrace her steps heading in, thanks to that they didn’t notice each other’s blushing face.

         

          “Miss Jung, where have you been?” Eunha who was panting approached Jessica in the floor’s elevator.

          “I’m sorry, did I worry you? I just went out for a walk.” The CEO smiles at her small bean.

          “It’s okay as long as your fine. But please you could have left a note.” Eunha pouted.

          “I got it. Will do next time or message you. But it seems that I disturb something.” The CEO smiles and smirks as soon as Doctor Hwang Sinb appears behind her Secretary.

          “What?” Eunha look behind her and laugh.

          “I couldn’t find you so I asked for her help.” Eunha reasoned. 

          “I see.” The CEO smirks and they all headed to her private room.

          “Is there anything you feel, like pain or coldness?” Sinb ask as she monitors Jessica IV.

          “None so far Doc. I’m feeling good.” The CEO smiles.

          “Good, you should then take your dinner and have a rest.” Sinb then left the room.

          “So?” Jessica started.

          “Yes?” Eunha asks with full. Cute.

          “Any story you’ll like to tell?”

          “Like what? Oh, Mr. Jung Il woo just seal the deal for-“

          “I’m not talking about work, I mean you and Doctor who has the same name.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

          “What about her?” Eunha ask innocently.

          “Come on Eunha, it’s obvious you’re drawn to each other.” Jessica stated.

          “Well, apart from having the same name we also share some interest in food, music and other things.” Eunha shrugged.

          “So, you’ve been getting to know each other.” The CEO smirks.

          “Yeah, I’ve been-“

          “Yaahh! It’s nothing like that. I know what you’re thinking, don’t ever make me continue.” Eunha finally realizes.

          “But?” The CEO goes on.

          “Nothing much, it’s just that we just clicked like sisters and we’re both the only child.” Eunha explains.

          “I see.” The CEO nodded her head.

          “Who’s chocolate is that by the way? I don’t like that brand.” The CEO pointed at the chocolate by the table and some boxes.

          “Oh? I’m going to wrap those as a gift and the coloring book also for Doctor Kim and Doctor Hwang as a congratulatory gift. They are in their 4th year now that day you we’re admitted here so I thought of some gifts. Since both of them like sweets I bought some and the watercolor book is for Doctor Kim.” Eunha explains.

          “Oh?” Jessica nodded her head and smiles at her Secretary’s thoughtfulness.

          “I’m going to wrap the other chocolate and the vintage camera for Doctor Sinb. You do the other gift for Doctor Kim.” Eunha smiles and took the chocolate which the Jessica dislike and the vintage camera. Jessica look at the chocolate left on the table, the same with her favorite, almond coated chocolate. With a sigh, she took her favorite chocolate and the coloring book and wrap it neatly.

          “I wonder where Doctor Kim went.” Eunha pouted.

          “Doctor Hwang said she had some appointment with another patient.” Eunha continues. The CEO didn’t pay any attention to her secretary as if not interested but also looking for her.

          “Well, we didn’t appoint her as my private Doctor so don’t look for her that much.” The CEO smiles at her secretary.

          “Well, she’s a kind Doctor you know? She gives me chocolates here.” Eunha pouted.

          “Aigoo, looks like you’ve been spoiled.”

          “Not much. But thinking about it would you like to have a private Doctor? I want either the two of them.” Eunha thinks carefully as she wrote a letter of congratulations in a little card attached to the gift boxes.

          “Why would you do that? I’ll be fine on my own, with you. There’s no need for me to have a private Doctor.” The CEO almost choke on her secretary’s words. The thought of having someone watching her diet and schedule is such a burden.

          “Okay I will be your Doctor then.” Eunha chuckles.

          “Okay so, can you feel any pain right now?” Eunha imitate the Doctor Hwang.

          “No Doc. I’m feeling good.” Jessica plays along.

          “Good.” Eunha laugh accompanied by the CEO, such gentle laughs in a cruel room that could be a deathbed.

 

The Lost Lamb

 

        It’s been a week since the CEO was discharge and Eunha has been keeping an eye on her, making sure that her schedule is not hectic and also asks some advice from the Doctor.

          To her dismay, Doctor Kim hasn’t been available in the last week so Eunha has been contacting the younger Doctor Hwang which the CEO smirks every time she calls and asks.

          “I told you already, it’s nothing like that.” Eunha denied for a hundred times that day.

          “I want to hear yes we are an item.” The CEO pointed out.

          “We’re not, we’re just talking because of you.” Eunha sighs.

          “Yeah? Having coffee every other day after her shift and lunch last weekend?” The CEO smiles at her secretary’s disbeliefs face.

          “Well, she said it’s easier to explain things personal and coincidentally enough we’re both free that time.” Eunha explained, almost teary why her boss won’t believe her.

          “I’m just going out.” Eunha sighs again when her CEO just looks at her with a sinister smile. Eunha stops at her tracks when she faces someone as she opens the door.

          “Uhm, Miss Jung. You have a visitor.” Eunha pointed outside and sneakily left.

          “So, this is how it looks like?” The visitor said as she enter the office.

          “Your office, I mean.” She added. The CEO looks at her, feeling overwhelmed, missing, tears threatening to fall.

          “So… Soojung?” The CEO stammers a bit.

          “Let me guess, shocked to see me after disappearing? Or is that your new look when you’re mad?” A dark haired girl, wearing all black shirt and jeans with a pair of black jeans, her hair falls behind her, parted in the middle just like she always does.

          “When did you came back?” The CEO asks as she resume checking on her designs, trying to ignore her sister who’d been missing for 7 years. Left without a word, no letter or anything.

          “Two weeks ago?” The younger Jung replied as she sat on a sofa meters away from her older sister.

          “You’re not gonna offer me any drinks or food at all?” The younger Jung added.

          “You didn’t announce your arrival, why would I? I’m quite busy.” The CEO stood up and took her coat and motion to leave.

          “I have a meeting to attend to, so if you have time you can stay here and help yourself. Freshen yourself and grab some foods but please clean up before you leave, like you did.” The CEO then left not waiting for the younger Jung to reply.

          “I guess you’re still mad at me, huh?” A lone tear escape the younger Jung’s eye.

         

 

          “So, how did it go? Is she staying for good?” Eunha asks the CEO as they seated in their private bar.

          “I don’t know. Maybe you should try asking her?” Jessica gulps down a glass of martini.

          “I know you’re still mad, but since she’s here shouldn’t you try talking to her and maybe asks her why she did that.” Eunha pouted.

          “I don’t care, I don’t even know if she’s staying for good. And I don’t wanna hear any reasons.” There goes another glass down .

          “Talking is better than drinking.” Eunha sighs.

          “Says who? Your Doctor Lover?” The CEO scoffs.

          “For a thousand times Miss Jung, she’s not my lover.” Eunha rolls her eyes.

          “So sad then, you look good together though.” The CEO laughs.

          “Whatever, but you should stop drinking already. We have to visit the hospital tomorrow for a check-up.” Eunha took the glass and motion the bartender to stop pouring the CEO.

          “Oh? Someone’s excited?” The CEO smirks.

          “I’m not. Please, just stop being like this. I don’t want to see you this miserable Jessica-ah~” Eunha turns the mood to serious. She only uses her boss’s first name when she’s really serious. ‘There’s Eunha, I know she really cares for you. And there are some people who secretly care for you’ Taeyeon’s words echoes in her mind.

          “Eunha-ah~ I’ve search for her, month’s turns to years and I’ve never given up even if everyone did. Even if they said that she’s gone for good.” The CEO started, her tears falling one by one.

          “I know, I know because even in your sleep you never gave up on her.” Eunha draws Jessica closer and hugs her. She remember being there, when she and Jessica were having a night sleepover and Jessica would call Soojung in her sleep.

 

          “Seeing her earlier, so alive and looking really well. I want to hug her, I missed her so much. I want to maybe slap her for leaving without a word and nag at her. She’s all I have left, you know?” The CEO sobs.

          “I know. So, you better make it up to her the next time she finds you. Let her find you, okay? If she’s here that only means that she must’ve mustered a lot of courage to face you knowing what she did and she’s ready for your yelling or you slapping her face, you should at least give her a chance to tell you the reason she’s here.” Eunha cried too.       

          “I will.” The CEO nodded her head, Eunha still hugging her and her back.  

          “You’re really a crybaby you know that?” The CEO retracts from the hug and face her secretary crying.

          “I know. *sniffs *sniffs* why are you such a cold-hearted.” Eunha chuckles seeing Jessica smiles.

          “Come on, let’s go home. We still have to visit your crush tomorrow.” The CEO wipes her tears as she stood up, Eunha follows.

          “Ugh, here we go again.” Eunha groaned.

 

You Remind Me of Someone I Never Met

 

        “Miss Eunha, Miss Jung, are you here for your follow up check-up?” It was Sinb, smiling as she approach the two.

          “Yes, Are you and Doctor Kim still our Doctor?” Eunha asks.

          “Kind of.” Sinb replied, Eunha and Jessica looks at her in confusion.

          “Follow me this way.” Sinb motions and walk first.

          “What do you mean kind of? Did they give us a new Doctor?” Jessica asks, keeping her face straight.

          “Well, since Taeyeon and I are not allowed to do your surgery if ever you’re going to agree to have one. We are only assisting a leading Surgeon.” Sinb stop in one of the room and motion them to enter.

          “I’ll introduce the new Doctor later when she’s in.” Sinb added.

          “So, that means you’ll still assist us, right?” Eunha asks.

          “Yes, Why do you asks?” Sinb smiles.        

          “Eh? It’s just good that Miss Jung is being handle by someone we both know. Right?” Eunha looks at Jessica hoping to be rescue.

          “Of course.” The CEO smirks at Eunha and smiles at Sinb.      

          “Sure thing. Just wait in here then, okay?” Sinb then left them with a smile. Jessica smirking at her secretary.

          “Someone familiar, huh?” Jessica scoffs.

          “Of course, isn’t it good to have Doctor Kim here?” Eunha asks.

          “Sure then.” Jessica raise her left brow playfully.

          “Stop it Miss Jung.” Eunha whispers as the door open revealing Sinb, Taeyeon and a Tall, young woman in her 30’s with her long hair neatly tied up in front of the door. The Lead surgeon looks intimidating and cute at the same time.

          “Hello, you must be Miss Jessica Jung?” A deep voice greeted them.   

          “I am Dr. Seo Yeji, I am your attending Doctor alongside Doctor Kim and Doctor Hwang and I supposed you know them already?” Her voice is sweet and comforting.

          “Yes, I am Jessica the patient and this is Eunha my Secretary.” Jessica introduce.

          “Hmmm, secretary is supposed to do the CEO’s work when she’s absent.” Doctor Seo smiles sweetly at them both.

          “Yeah, supposedly but the one in here is not doing her job but instead wants to make sure that I can still run the company.” Jessica replied.

          “That’s good to hear.” Doctor Seo nodded her head as she checks the CEO’s vitals.

          “We’re just going to test your blood and if you’re not too busy, you can stay here for a day so we can monitor your heartbeat and other symptoms.” Doctor Seo added she retracts the stethoscope, Taeyeon then approach Jessica with a syringe ready to take a sample of her blood.

          “Hey.” Taeyeon smiles as she prepares the syringe.

          “Hey too.” The CEO mirrored the smile.

          “I’ll leave you to these two first, I’ll be back once the result is in.” Doctor Seo smiles and leave.

          “So, how you doin’ these past few days?” Taeyeon asks, Sinb ties a rubber in the CEO’s upper arm. Taeyeon then proceed in taking some blood.

          “Good I guess, Eunha has been overly taking good care of me.” Jessica wince from the pain a bit.

          “Sorry. That’s good to hear though.” Taeyeon then tape a cotton where she injects the syringe and stoke it gently.

          “Thanks.” Jessica smiles as Taeyeon remove the band from her arms.

          “You’re welcome, and since you’re a good patient. Here.” Taeyeon held out a Chupa chups lollipop, the strawberry flavored.

          “Wow. *laughs*” The CEO laughs but took the lollipop anyways.

          “Can I have some chocolate in the future too?” The CEO added.

          “If, you’re a good patient and listen to your Doctor.” Taeyeon play along.

          “I’ll be a good kid. Promise.” The CEO nodded her head playfully. Eunha just smiles seeing Jessica play around while Sinb headed to the pathology’s office to submit the blood.

          “By the way. *grabs her bag.* I have here something for you. Supposedly we would have given it to you last time we got discharge but you’re not here.” Jessica took the present when her heat pack fell off. Taeyeon then picks it up, staring at it for a while and smiles before handing it back to the CEO.      

          “Here, Eunha asks around about your favorite same with Doctor Hwang. Happy 4th year?” Jessica smiles as she handed the gift, taking the heat pack.

          “Thanks for the effort, and for bringing it back again.” Taeyeon smiles.

          “You’re welcome.” Jessica mirrored the smile.

 

          “Miss Jung, I’m going outside. Do you have something you want me to buy or eat?” Eunha asks as she put some clothes on the couch. The result of the blood result has been delayed since there are a lot of patients.

          “Can I have some ice cream?” The CEO pouts.

          “Chocolate Mint?” Eunha asks.

          “Did someone mention Chocolate Mint Ice Cream?” Taeyeon came in.

          “Yeah, its Miss Jung’s favorite.” Eunha answered as she headed for the door.

          “Do you want some too Doctor Kim?” Eunha added.

          “I won’t refuse my favorite.” Taeyeon replied. Eunha left the room noting that Taeyeon and Jessica had weird taste.

          “So, the pathology department seems to held you here.” Taeyeon chuckles.

          “Yeah, you think I should transfer in a different hospital? You know, I can pay more money to have the result faster.” The CEO thought.

          “huh?” Taeyeon asks in confusion.

          “That was a joke, and a lame one I guess.” Jessica chuckles.

          “Very.” Taeyeon nodded her head and smiles.

          “Wow, so you have some joke?” Jessica challenge the young Doctor.

          “hmmm, okay.. So what do you call a pig that does karate?” Taeyeon asks.

          “What?”

          “A pork Chop! Hyaaa! Hyaaa!” Taeyeon karate chops in the air but soon stops when the CEO did not flinch at all.

          “Do you know a Doctor-not-funny?” Jessica started

          “Doctor Kim, Taeyeon.” Jessica added and meronged at the Doctor.

          “It is funny, you’re just not taking it all in.” Taeyeon in defense.

          “What taking in? There is no taking in when you do joke. It’s just humor. Maybe you lost your joke when all you had is about medicine. Too genius.” Jessica rub her chin as if thinking.

          “Says the CEO, who thinks only about her business.” Taeyeon retorted.

          “But I’m really genius, that’s a praise. Thank you.” Taeyeon added.

          “Ugh, you’re so boring.” Jessica groans.

          “I’m your Doctor not a clown Miss Jung.” Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her.

          “Well shouldn’t Doctor lighten their patient’s mood?” Jessica raised her brow.

          “That’s true but still. Not gonna make a joke again.” Taeyeon sighs.

          “Agreed.” Jessica nodded her head.

          “Come on, want to go for a walk?” Taeyeon tilt her head.

          “Sure.” Jessica put aside her blanket and stood up.      

          “Don’t forget your heat pack.” Taeyeon took the heat pack and handed it to the CEO.

 

 

          The skies are beautiful tonight, millions of them shining, shimmering in the skies. The moon, so alone with its full face so bright.

          “Do you think the moon feels lonely too? Being alone?” Jessica asks, they are seated in a bench as they look at skies.

          “Literally no.” Taeyeon replied.

          “But then, somehow no matter how bright it shines nor how many faces it shows I’m sure it does get lonely sometime. Being alone with nothing to run to when it feels heavy, nothing to lean on when it wanted to cry.” Taeyeon added.

          “Huh, is my Doctor getting sentimental right now?” Jessica chuckles.

          “Hey! You ask about it. I answered you in a logical way and in a person’s perspective.” Taeyeon defended.

          “Well, don’t you think it chooses to be alone? That it’s better to be alone than having anyone to worry about and nothing to take care of- just yourself.” Jessica sighs staring at the moon.

          “You mean being selfish?” Taeyeon gaze at the CEO beside her.

          “Yeah, being selfish. You think there are some people like that?” Jessica asks.

          “For me, every one leaves for a reason.” Taeyeon creases her brow, Jessica looks to her side and she met those brown eyes.

          “I mean, there should be a reason why a certain person wants to be alone. Are we even sure they want it? Being alone, leaving everyone behind? It must’ve been a very difficult decision.” Taeyeon added.

          “You think so?” Jessica gaze back to the skies, squeezing the heat pack tight that didn’t go unnoticed to the Doctor.

          “Yeah, all we need to listen carefully and look for it.” Taeyeon replied, a part of her want to hold the CEO’s hand but refrain to.

 

 

          The night is getting deep, Jessica is preparing to sleep after having check up by Taeyeon. Eunha is asleep in the couch.

          “Can I ask you something?” Jessica started asking apparently.

          “Shoot.” Taeyeon sat beside her.

          “What if someone from your past came back, without notice just how they left. What would you do?”

          “Well, in my case. I’ll be mad so first maybe, I’ll be able to hit that someone like slap or anything then I’ll hug that someone maybe even cry because if they left without a word, I would’ve look for that person desperately and never gave up on that person. So seeing that person again will only bring me much happiness.” Taeyeon turn her gaze and meets the CEO’s eyes.

          “If time took those moments away from us. Time will heal those pain too and if there is much time left, I want to spend the rest of it with that person.” Taeyeon added, Jessica saw all the sincerity with those words.

          “And you know? You remind me of someone.” Taeyeon patted Jessica’s head, messing with her hair.

          “Yeah?” Jessica groaned.

          “Someone I only met on stories. You remind me of someone I never met.” Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

A//N : Another update, lols. there's not much of Eunbi's moment yet but i"m going there. Hope you'll like it so far, keep safe.. :) 

This is Eyesmilemaomao