LOVE (Is It?)

AMOR FATI

         [How They Meet]         

 

         The cold air blew and hit a certain dark haired girl in the rooftop making her shiver from the cold. She was on the phone with one of her colleague, frustrated, she hung up and cursed under her breath.

          She was about to head back inside the building when she hears a whimper not far from which she stood from. Curiously, she approach the noise slowly and carefully.

          She tiptoe and reach a bench under a tree and there saw a brunette fast asleep in the cold. ‘Maybe there are people immune to cold, huh?’ She thought to herself and chuckles, she notice the girl shivering and was about to wake her up when she notice traces of tears in her eyes. Sighing, she pull up her heat pack from her jacket and gently tap in on the girl’s face, giving no reaction, she took the girls’ hand and place the heat pack closer to the brunette’s body. The brunette shrug from the touch and with a smile the black haired girl left, unknowingly the brunette woke up and saw the retreating figure before it disappears inside the building.

          “Miss Jung, I’ve been looking for you everywhere, what are you doin’ here?” An average heighted-girl came running toward the brunette, panting.

          “Oh, Eunha I’m sorry, I must have fallen asleep while taking in some fresh air.” The brunette smiles and notice the heat pack.

          “Weird, I don’t remember having a heat pack with me earlier.” The brunette tilted her head curiously but put the heat pack in her pocket anyways.

          “Well, maybe some medical staff put it on you since it’s cold in here knowing you sleep like a log I don’t wonder you never noticed.” Eunha chuckled but then quickly shuts when she saw her boss glaring at her.

          “I’m sorry. Hehehe let’s get you home Miss Jung.” Eunha pouted and help the brunette to stand up. They enter the building and went down, monitor beeping all over the  place, Nurses and Doctors are busy in the hallways pacing from one patient to another, some are screaming in pain, some crying, some are quiet.

          “It’s crazy, isn’t it?” The brunette sighs.

          “What is, Miss Jung?” Eunha furrows her brows.

          “How these people fight for their lives every day, and the Doctors trying to stop the inevitable.” A sad smile was plastered on the brunettes’ face.

          “Well, we don’t know their reason to fight for life nor how to make life a little longer but one thing is for sure (pause and look at the brunette) they fight because there is someone waiting for them at their house and they know they will be sad once they are gone, they’ll be missed.” Eunha mirrored the smile, in a cute way.

          “Wow, I never knew you had that in you.” The brunette chuckles.

          “Miss Jung!”

          “Just Kidding, Eunha-ya~ you can go home now, there’s no need for you to drive with me home. See you tomorrow in the office.” The brunette smiled at her secretary as she opens the door of her car.

          “Thank you Miss Jung. Have a good night.” Eunha bowed and waved. ‘I hoped it will be a good night.’ The brunette sighs as the driver starts the engine and took off.

 

 

[It was Slow Motion]

 

          The next morning, Eunha was lining up at a café in front of their office building.

          “You okay?” A voice from beside her in the counter broke her trail.

          “Miss Jung!” Eunha exclaimed. Her boss is sitting beside her, eyeing her out since she was fidgeting.

          “What are you doing here? I mean I’m getting you your coffee and I’m afraid I’m running late.” Eunha sighs in relief.

          “Well, I decided to get my coffee starting from today so there’s no need for you to do that anymore and don’t worry we’re both late so it’s okay.” The brunette laughs.

          “What? Why? Is my coffee wrong? I mean, am I getting you the wrong coffee all this time? You’re not going to fire me, aren’t you?” Eunha gasp at her last words.

          “What? Silly kid you are, I just wanted some changes but don’t worry you’ll never leave my side if that’s what you mean, you’ll stay no matter you like it or not.” The brunette gives her the boss look.

          “Glad to hear that, I will never leave you no matter what Miss Jung, I Jung Eunbi will always be your secretary even in another life.” Eunha chuckled. The brunette smiled at her secretary’s sweet words. Jung Eunbi AKA Eunha has been her secretary since she was a marketing manager until now that she is the CEO of the family company, for more than five years they’ve been together since they also knew each other from college, The brunette was taking her business course and Eunha came to school in her last two years in college, but got kicked out because of financial problem so when the brunette offer to pay her school she just wanted a job with her and that’s how they ended up together for forever.

          “For J, (The brunette makes a sign) have a lovely day Miss J.” The man over the counter said with a smile as he handed the coffee to the brunette.

          “Let’s go?” The brunette motion for her secretary.

          They are about to exit the coffee shop, the brunette is leading the way when a kid bump into her, the coffee spilled into the floor and unfortunately, the brunette stepped into her cup and slips but before any disaster could happen, she felt a pull beside her and an arm wrap around her waist protectively, it was slow motion as she turns and face the person who pulled her and into an embrace, an awkward hug to be exact. They are now face to face, with the stranger’s arm still wrapped in her waist, their eyes gaze at each other and for quite a long time she stare into those brown eyes, it was mesmerizing.

          “Miss Jung, are you okay. Oh my gosh! You should watch out for your kid.” Eunha turn to the parent who rushes to the kids’ side and gaze back to her boss.

          “Uhm, Miss Jung?” The voice of her secretary broke her gaze and the stranger quickly let go of her waist in an awkward moment, the stranger out of habit scratch the back of her head.

          “Thanks.” The brunette muttered.

          “No problem, be careful next time.” The stranger bows awkwardly and turns her back.

          “Thank you, my gosh. Thanks goodness you’re not hurt, let’s go now.” Eunha lead the way this time and before they could fully exit the café the brunette looks back one last but only to see the back of the person who saved her.

 

 

          “Oh, look who’s playing a knight in shining armor.” A taller girl said with a chuckle.

          “Shut up Hyeri.” The shorter girl replied.

          “Come on Taeng, She’s beautiful though that damsel in distress.” Another tall girl smirks.

          “Fany-ah~ you too? You know everyone would do the same, won’t you?” The shorter girl retorted.

          “I won’t.” The taller girl sticks her tongue out playfully.

          “Me too, won’t” The other girl agreed, the short girl just sighs and proceed to order.

 

[She Is]

 

          “Code Blue, Code Blue in Room 309.” Nurses rushed in to the room along with a Doctor.

          “Doc, please save my child.” The mother of a 17 year old patient sobs outside the room as the Doctor rushes in.

          “Doctor Hwang continue the CPR, nurse what’s the pressure?” The black haired Doctor ask as she checks the patients pulse.

          “90 and dropping, Dr. Kim she’s having a seizure.”

          “Prep the OR, page Doctor Kwon the patient needs the operation ASAP.” Doctor Hwang then hover in the patient’s body to continue the CPR, pressure keeps going down as they transfer the patient to the OR. As soon as they arrived at the OR, Doctor Kwon Boa is waiting for the operation to be the lead surgeon.

          “Doctor Kwon Boa, lead surgeon for gastroenterostomy, assistant Doctor Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Eunbi.” Dr. Kwon announce as she gets ready to operate…

          …

          “How’s my daughter?” The mother rushes to the Doctor as soon as they got out.

          “Well, we’re lucky enough. The operation is successful there’s no need for you to worry too much but we’ll be observing her for a few days before we can discharge her.” Dr. Kwon informs the family and a relief sigh can be heard from their mouth.

          “Thank You Doctor Kwon.” The parents sobs.

          “We’re happy to help. You should all be resting too, be healthy.” Doctor Kwon bows and left.

         

          “I wonder when our next operation be.”  Doctor Hwang sighs.

          “I know, but it’s great to learn and observe from the best, right?” Dr. Kim pats her colleagues’ shoulder.

          “Well, I’m just excited you know? To be able to really operate and successfully save someone life’s. I missed that feeling.” Dr. Hwang smiles as she remembered the operations she did before, Dr. Hwang and Dr. Kim are both working at The Hills Hospital a top 5 class in the country, they specifically choose this hospital because of their vision to help the needy and not the rich kind vision only. They’ve done simple operations reaching 2nd year in the hospital and now that they are an incoming third year for a few weeks the joy and excitement are uncontainable.

          “Once we become third year and 4th year, there will be no more rests and assisting. We’ll be the one in charge and that is something to look up to and I’m sure we’ll be dead tired.” Dr. Kim chuckles.

          “I know. But it’s all for a good cause, to help everyone in need of it.” Dr. Hwang laughs and sighs, what future awaits them is unknown but the struggle they’ve been through in medical field is not bread and butter. Every day, you encounter deaths, bloods and the wails of the family of the deceased, their story, some are loved, forgotten, some are just living by chances.

 

          “Dr. Kim, Dr. Hwang, Dr. Choi Siwon is holding a seminar in Shangri-La Hotel next day for 3 days and 2 night, I would like you both to be there.” Dr. Kwon approaches the two.

          “But, it is not our off yet.” Dr. Hwang furrows her brows.

          “Then it should be, I already talk to our head of surgeon so there’s no need for you to worry. Doctors, veterans and some business people will be there so just enjoy it and learn from the great surgeon of the year, okay?” Dr. Kwon dismissed them both.

          “Wow, Dr. Choi. I never expected in my whole life that I get to meet him.” Sinb stares at the invitation in awe.

          “I know, this is a good chance for us to learn about him and to be the best surgeon in the whole wide world.” Dr. Kim smiles widely.

          “Well then, see you at the hotel tomorrow Dr. Kim. I’m so excited.” Sinb squealed in excitement.

 

 

          “Invitation please.” The guard from the entrance of the hall checks the invitation before letting the two doctor in. They both look for their seats (which has name on it), they both settled in and a minute has passed, the hall was filled with Doctors from various prestige hospital, some businessmen in suit and some are media company. Murmurs can be heard everywhere while the two are quiet in their seat being in the front seat is a privilege but also a nerve wrecking.

          “Wow, I didn’t expect we’ll be right behind the media, like we’re the closest to the stage. This is more nerve wrecking than being in an operation room.” Sinb chuckles nervously.

          “Come on, we’ll do fine.” Taeyeon smiles, assuring the younger girl.

          “Yeah. I hope so, other hospitals sent their best Doctors and surgeon while we’re just on our second year-almost third year in having our residency.”” Sinb scan the room as she recognizes people from other hospital which are already on the peak of their career.

          “Our senior has a lot to do and are most needed in the hospital that’s why we’re here and another things is that we still have a lot to learn and we’ll be the next in their shoes so it’s better that we’re here.” Taeyeon pat the younger Doctor.

          “You’re right.” The younger Doctor agreed.

          “Good morning everyone.” The emcee started.

          “Before we start and call on Doctor Choi, I would like to invite to the stage of course the CEO of the hotel. Miss Jung, would you care to join me here and introduce the amazing speaker?” The emcee motion to the stairs.

          Heels click on the tiled floor escorted by a blonde cute secretary, wearing a black fitted dress that hugged her perfect S-shaped body, her hair resting in front of her and as she approach the emcee she smiles at the camera as she took the mic.

          It was like in slow motion, the way her hair dance with the small amount of wind, her pink lips that curves into a smile like an angel and her eyes. Dr. Kim look up to meet the angel’s eyes and for a moment they look at each other.

          “Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.” Her eyes still on the intern Doctor before changing to look at the camera and the press.

          “I’ll start in introducing myself. I am Jessica Jung and as the CEO of Shangri-La hotel I am well pleased to introduce to you our honored guest and the speaker of this program for two days. The one of the best surgeon of our time, the miracle in the operating room. Dr. Choi Siwon. Please do give him an applause.” Jessica motion to the backstage and a tall, not so dark, handsome appears wearing his coat.

          “That was such an exaggeration Miss Jung, but thank you for the praise.” The Young Doctor kisses the CEO’s face before the CEO went down the stage and headed to her seat in front.

          “She’s familiar.” Sinb’s eyes follows the CEO.

          “Because she’s a CEO? You must’ve seen her in television or magazine.” Taeyeon shrugged

          “No. gosh! Why do I easily forgot things?” Sinb sighs.

          “It must have been lookalike, you can’t forget an aura like that.” Taeyeon whispers.

          “I know. Silly of me.” Sinb chuckles and they focus on the speech.

 

 

          The program for the day ended peacefully, some guests headed back to their room, some just wanted to enjoy the resort while the two Doctor headed to their room as they reach the elevator it was only the two of them but before the door can fully close.

          “Miss Jung, the papers are already in your desk and your schedule for tomorrow, I’ve cleared it for the program?” Eunha runs as she tries to catch up with her boss entering the elevator, the two Doctor took a step back to make space for the CEO and her secretary who seems to be rushing.

          “No, don’t clear my schedule tomorrow, I’ll catch in the evening party. I have to run the company than sit listening to my cousin, you know?” The CEO sighs.

          “Okay, got that. Good thing I didn’t cancel your schedule then.” Eunha smiles, knowing her CEO will be working her tomorrow for board meeting in the other town and product testing in her clothing branch in the afternoon.

          “I know you won’t.” The CEO smiles proudly.

          “Oh? Aren’t you that person the other day? At the café?” Eunha tilted her head as she look back and saw the Doctor.

          “Oh? Me? Yeah I guess.” Taeyeon chuckled. The CEO never bothered to look back but instead look at her in peripheral vision.

          “Wow, you’re a Doctor, by the way I just want to thank you again for what you did. I hope you enjoy your stay in the hotel, if you need anything just ask any staff they’ll be happy to help, (whisper) tell them I’m a friend my name is Eunbi.” Eunha Chuckles at the end of her sentence. Taeyeon look at the person beside her Eunbi, they both had the same first name.

          “Coincidence?” Sinb furrows her brows as they went to their floor.

          “Well, she’s cute though.” Taeyeon smirks.

          “And the CEO can be a hot model who can melt the North Pole.” Sinb laughs.

          “You’re exaggerated.” Taeyeon shake her head and chuckles anyway. ‘A goddess’

 

 

 

Later that night…

 

        “Sinb-ah~ I’m going to look around and have some fresh air, you coming?” Taeyeon asks as she look back to see her fellow Doctor cooking Jjapaghetti again.

          “I’ll catch up after eating this food here.” Sinb chuckles and Taeyeon just nodded her head as she head outside.

          After riding the elevator, she went to the beach which is just a meters away from the hotel. Walking in along the shoreline as her feet gets wet by the cold waves, feeling the cold breeze with the stars shining in the skies and the moon smiling. It was a peaceful night since the resort was reserve for the invitee’s only. The young Doctor is enjoying her night walk when she arrive at the end of the resort, it has a pool and a bar in that area, just behind the hotel, it was like a romantic pool with lights floating above like fireflies and it has some bubbles flying around too and a pop music was playing in the background. There she saw the CEO wearing a usual white shorts and her white blouse tucked in pair with a white shoes, she noticed the CEO was trying to get something from the pool and unexpectedly, a splash can be heard, the CEO fell to the pool.

          Taeyeon then runs with all her might and saw the CEO struggling in the water. ‘She does not know how to swim.’ The pool is 7 feet in height.

 

          The CEO was enjoying her along time in the pool when a heard someone approaching.

          “Tyler?  What are you doing here?” The CEO stood up from the bench and sighs, it’s her ex again bugging her.

          “I just wanted to talk.” Tyler approach her that made the CEO uncomfortable.

          “Haven’t we talked already? Please just leave me alone.” The CEO slap the young man’s hand from holding hers. Due to alcohol in his system he tried to hug the CEO but she refused to, Tyler was holding her tight that her arms are red now.

          “Let me go, before I call the guards.” The CEO pushed him away.

          “Knowing you, there’s no security here it’s just you.” Tyler forcedly kiss the CEO but before he can she was slapped in the face, he was about to slap the CEO back but instead took her necklace which he knows a very special to the CEO and laughs.

          “Let’s see if you can swim now.” He then tossed the necklace to the pool.

          “Leave.” The CEO gave him the ‘if you don’t leave you’ll end up in the pool look’ Tyler then left her alone then.

          The CEO found a metal stick and tried to reach the necklace but to her disappointment the water is not too clear plus it’s too deep. Sighing in frustration she threw the metal stick in the pool but unfortunately to her she shifted her weight too much over to the pool that she lost her balance and landed on the water making a splash.

          She was gasping for her life, trying to remember her study in swimming which is not helping her, she can feel her chest burning until she got tired, she let herself sink in the water, she felt her life drawing out from her body and slowly she closes her eyes. *Splash* there was another splash and a silhouette swimming towards her, she smiled ‘at least someone want to save her.’ She thought before shutting her eyes shut.

          Taeyeon jumps in, not minding that she’s wearing her PJ’s on, slowly she reached the CEO’s hand and pulled her closer she noticed that the CEO has passed out already, quickly she swim to the surface, panting she drag the CEO to the edge until they’re both up in the gutter.

          “Miss Jung?”

          “Miss Jung, can you hear me?” Taeyeon checks her by listening to her heartbeat then in her breathing. Hearing nothing, she pump the air in the CEO’s chest then listen to her breathing again, after some time still no pulse so she did the CPR again and this time she blew air into the CEO lips. For a few seconds she keeps pumping air and checks on the pulse.

*coughs coughs*

          “Oh, thank goodness!” Taeyeon pants in relief.    

          “Miss Jung! What happened?” A staff was carrying some drinks kneel beside the CEO and took a towel from the nearest bench and wrap the CEO in it.

          “She drown but she’ll be fine.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

          The CEO tried to open her eyes hearing a conversation and the voice of the staff she ask for a wine earlier, the other voice on the other hand was familiar but she didn’t recognize who it is.

          “I… “ She tried to speak but fail, she can see only the silhouette of the two person hovering her.

          “She’ll be fine, just take her to her room to rest and she’ll be fine.” Taeyeon nodded her head again and sigh them to leave as the staff carried the CEO before leaving,

          Taeyeon wondered why the CEO was holding a stick before she fell and look back at the pool, she notice something shimmering in the water and for the second time she dive in and found a necklace. She resurface from the water and sighs before heading back to their room. Sinb was slightly snoring, Taeyeon smiles at her colleague and headed for shower.

          After some time, she stares at the necklace and saw an initial J-K with a small heart engrave to it.

          “A boyfriend? It must be, to jump in like that.” Taeyeon shook her head before putting the necklace in her wallet and went to sleep.

 

 

The next morning…

 

          “Miss Jung, where have you been? Your meeting is in an hour.” Eunha checks her wrist watch before sighing when she saw her boss throwing sticks at the pool.

          “Uhm, Miss Jung, the pool has been cleaned up already. Do you want the staff to clean it again?” Eunha furrows her brows.

          “What? When? Did they find any necklace?” The CEO looked so furious. Eunha directed her gaze at the CEO neck, no necklace.

          “Oh my gosh! I didn’t know it was here, I will order the staff to find it Miss Jung. But we really need to go right now.” Eunha smiles nervously.

          “Fine.” The CEO then stormed off.

          “Miss Jung?”

          “Yes? Doc?” Eunha butts in.

          “I have something to tell to your boss.”

          “We’re really in a hurry right, that can wait right?” Eunha rushes to her CEO and smiles apologetically.

          “Well.” Taeyeon shrugs. ‘I think she was looking for this.’ She sighs and put the necklace back in her wallet. She reunited with Sinb and headed back to the hall for the last day of the program.

          The program went well and ended early for the guests to prepare for a formal party that evening. Both Taeyeon and Sinb decided to wear black suit for tonight so they’ll be comfortable.

 

 

       

        “Wow, I’m kinda nervous for tonight.” Sinb laughs awkwardly.

          “Come on! We’ll do fine.” Taeng assures her younger colleague.

          “I hope so.” Sinb shrugs.

          They both headed to the same hall but they are greeted with red carpet from the front with lights on both side.

          “Wow, I didn’t know this is like an award ceremony.” Taeyeon chuckles and Sinb follows with an ahjumma laugh.

          One by one, Eunha the Secretary of the CEO is announcing everybody, their status and from which company or hospital they came from.

          “Im Yoon ah, President of Deokdu Hospital and her colleague, Doctor Kwon Yuri the head of Surgeon.”

          “Kim Sowon, President Buddy Hospital and her colleague Doctor Jung Yerin Surgeon residence.”

          “We are blessed to have the gorgeous Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy to perform with us tonight also.”

          “And we have, Doctor Kim Taeyeon and Doctor Hwang Eunbi…? From The Hills hospital one of the top 5 of course.” Eunha welcomed them with a smile. And the introduction continue with various people from various field.

          “Wow, this really is like an award. Some actress are even here too.” Sinb exclaimed.

          “Well he’s a TV personality too, that good looks and height will make the entertainment industry kneel and worship him.” Taeyeon admired the Doctor.

          “And in addition to that, he’s also a writer.” A voice came up from behind them.

          “Doctor Choi.” Sinb bowed.

          “Siwon.” Taeyeon smiled and shook hands with him. Sinb look at them, surprise.

          “How you doing Tae? I heard you’re in your 3rd year already?” Siwon patted the latter’s back.

          “Yeah, and by the way this is Hwang Eunbi but you can call her Sinb. We’re both incoming 3rd year in a few weeks. And she’s your fan.” Taeyeon wink at her colleague.

          “Eh? Yeah. I’m such a huge fan.” Sinb bows again and again.

          “Its nice meeting you too Sinb, and thank you for supporting me. Wait.” Siwon shake hands with the younger Doctor and wave at someone. Her curly brown hair covered her right shoulder while the other is exposed with her black, off shoulder tops pair with a black lose jeans and a red heels. Her lips are lined with pink lipstick, her eyes hazelnut.

          “By the way Taeng, I guess you already knew Jessica. She’s the one I’ve been wanting you to meet which you both never had the same schedule except now. Jess, this is Taeyeon a friend of Sooyoung.” Choi Siwon introduce them both.

          “And Hwang Eunbi her colleague, weird your secretary is Eunbi also.” Siwon added.

          “Nice to meet you Miss Jung.” Taeyeon and Sinb bowed.

          “Nice to meet you both too. I know we’ve meet before but we haven’t really formally introduce to each other. I’m sorry for that. And thanks Siwon.” Jessica replied with a smile.

          “There’s nothing to be sorry about. At least now we did.” Taeyeon smiled back.

          “Miss Jung.” Eunha interrupted.

          “Excuse me I guess I have another speech. I’ll catch up with you later.” The CEO smiles again before heading to the mini stage.

          “Wow Taeyeon! You never told me you we’re close to Choi Siwon.” Sinb glared at her.

          “Well, we spent our childhood together you know? Sooyoung, Siwon and then Fany.” Taeyeon chuckled.

          “He was by the way one of my inspiration why I wanted to become a Doctor, he influenced me on that.” Taeyeon added.

          “And you never told me.” Sinb exclaimed quietly. The CEO gives her speech and the new emergency program to be launch in the hotel and hospital to have an efficient health communication. And of course, to celebrate Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri sang on the stage with their track. They did a group performance, solo and duo.

          “Wow that was a lovely performance, right?” Eunha chuckles.

          “Thank You.” Irene replied, panting.

          “Now, now. While our singers are resting for a bit before they perform again is there anyone wants to showcase their talent?” Eunha looks for the crowd.

          “Oh, isn’t our guest shy?” Eunha chuckles as she search the crowd.

          “Well, I’m just gonna draw then.”  Eunha then smiled evilly then brought the box with the participant’s name on it. The crowd murmurs.

          “Come on, there’s no need for us to be shy. Don’t worry my name’s on it too and Miss Jung’s.” Eunha wink, Jessica just sighs.

          “Well, who might be the lucky person?” She scramble the names and took one.

          “Any showcase will do, every one agree? This is a one night chance to show off in front of Choi Siwon and the rest of you here.”

          “Yes!” The crowd agreed. The first crowd performance was from Hyohyeon the CEO of SM Entertainment and Doctor Kwon Yuri and CEO Yoon ah who danced. The next one is from Choi Yuju from Media Publishing Company who showed off her pole dancing.

          “And the next one is from The Hills Hospital Doctor Kim Taeyeon. Please come forward.” Eunha announces.

          “Whoooo! Go Taeyeon!” Siwon cheered.

          “Yeah!” Sinb seconds.

          “Wow, we got some fans there.” Eunha chuckles.

          “what you gonna do Doctor Kim?” Eunha added.

          “Well, try to sing to any song you’ll play?” Taeyeon chuckles.

          “Okay. Hit it.” Eunha handed her the mic.

          “Whooooo!” Siwon cheered again which earned a glare from the Doctor.

          A slow piano was played from the background.

~ I start the day filled by you

When I’m alone I feel uneasy

You come to my cloudy heart

With your warmth voice

Baby I’m falling for you

 

 

I love you, our love is true

(Hug me) Time is passing by

I love you, our love is true

(Hug me) Don’t let me go

 

After a tiring day

It’s always your smile

Every time I see you

I feel comfortable

 

You come to my cold heart

With your warmth

Baby I’m falling for you

 

I love you, our love is true

(Hug me) Time is passing by

I love you, our love is true

(Hug me) Don’t let me go

 

I love you, our love is true

(Hug me) Don’t let me go ~

There was silence after the song was finished. A clap of hand then followed by the crowd and some cheer.

          “Thank You.” Taeyeon bowed.

          “Wow that was a lovely performance.” Eunha said in disbeliefs.

          “You sure you are a Doctor?” Eunha jokes that made the crowd laughs.

 

‘I love you, our love is true.’

 

A//N: So, the first chapter is here, it's kinda I don't know. Lol, this is a one shot consist of two part or maybe three, I don't know. I just hope you'll enjoy it though. And btw, it's good if you'll listen to the song I.L.Y by The Rose, it's such a good song and I just wanted it to be in this story. Lol again. So, next chapter maybe next week or soon. Do enjoy and do tell me if it's good so far or not. Hehehehe, be safe everyone. ^.^