Chapter Four

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter

Trigger Warning (s):
Mentions of
Mention of Suicide
Mention of Possible Domestic Violence
Bullying

One Plus One Equal Soo

Namjoon arrives at the CNC Entertainment  with collapsible boxes for his equipment. He already warned his boss ahead who was somehow understanding. Namjoon heads to the CEO office not really sure how to feel exactly. He walks in and the man distressed in more ways than one. He hears the man begging someone on the phone to not leave him which turns Namjoon away. Yet Namjoon debated with the fact that he just wanted to get out of the company that ruined both Jungkook and Yuna’s life. He knocks on the door and a strained ‘come in’ is heard from the other side. 

“I’m just here to take the equipment I came with.” Namjoon explains in a rushed tone.

“You’re fine to take it all. I never gave you the debut I owed you when I took you from Blu Ent.” Namjoon just shrugs either way he’s leaving. 

“I don’t want to owe anyone anything once i’m gone, it's fine.” Namjoon wasn’t sure how he felt about taking anything from a company that treated him like . He could take for all the stress they put on him honestly.

“I’m serious, Joon takes it all. Just if the boys ask for their songs, give it to them once they have settled at another company.” He must have heard what happened at the mall, after the incident he took his time working with the boys, delaying the process altogether.

“I can do that.” Namjoon felt it was only right they did work hard for it.

“Then you can have all the equipment you need. Selling them used won’t get me much money anyways.” The CEO sighs. “Plus I’m changing business since all of this has happened. I’m on the verge of a divorce if I don’t let this company go. And I have my kids to think about.”

“That I do understand.” Namjoon remains neutral. 

“Yuna came to me the day before it’s my fault for turning her away. I told her after she handled her family situation she would debut as planned but she returned looking worse than I had ever seen her.” 

“I could only imagine how distraught she may have been. She took a mental leave right?” Namjoon asks while knowing the family situation meant her pregnancy.

“Y-yea, she wasn’t holding up well here and complained often.” He gulps. “So we pushed back the album and debut.”

“She had such an amazing voice. I was proud to work with her. Such a young girl with such a big voice.” 

“Right, she was going to be my star. I saw it. And that idiot-”

“Wait, sir you’re not calling Yuna an idiot?” Namjoon heard him clearly but wanted to get whatever information he could.

“No!” He jumps up to defend himself. “I would never call her an idiot. Not her.”

“Then who?”

“I don’t want to think about it, Joon. Maybe some other time.” 

“I’m going to take off. I just came to make sure the paperwork is done.”

“It is, also don’t worry about your name being affiliated with us since the debut didn’t happen no one knows if you worked with us at all.”

“Even if they did it could be easily wiped on my side.” Namjoon smiles and the President looks scared.

“What do you mean?” 

“I can start over with a new alias.”

“Ah, right.” He had a feeling that’s not what Namjoon meant but didn’t want to pry.

“I’ll head out and grab the stuff thanks again.” Namjoon heads to his studio shortly after looking around it one last time. It took him three trips to get his stuff and another two trips for everything the president ran down to give him. Namjoon's comment affected the male as though he meant it to threaten him and that was not the case. 

 

Once he’s done removing all the equipment he decides to stroll down to the practice room to say bye to the boys. The moment he gets there he hears Eunsoo laughing rather loudly while dishing out his take in a disgusting way on Yuna’s death. 

“Who Yuna?” He laughs, slapping his knee. “Oh please, I’m sure there isn’t such a huge secret behind her death. She just wanted to blame the CEO for her hoeish ways.” He tells the group who look at him shook. He says ‘what’ as though he's surprised t

Please log in to read the full chapter