Chapter Nineteen

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter
One Plus One Equals Soon

Jin rocks Jungkook who’s extremely fussy; the infant had big fat tears lingering from his beautiful doe eyes. His lips pursed as he sniffles drifting off to the sounds of Jin humming softly to him. Hoseok pulls at the hem of Jin’s shirt clearly still upset over the happenings of earlier. He takes a seat in a lounge chair wincing when something Hoseok mistakenly touches his chest injury as he climbs up his father's legs. 

“I sowwy.” Hoseok pouts rubbing softly at his father boo boo bending down to kiss it. “Big meanie.” Jin nods softly, a chuckle rumbling through his chest, disturbing Jungkook’s sleep who kicks his legs trying to find a comfortable position, his mouth wide and his head cocked back as he finally knocks out. 

“He’s so tired today.” Jin rubs the trail of drool decorating his cheek as it slowly makes its way towards his ear fearing an ear infection he straightens the boy the best he could while managing to keep Hoseok stable in his lap.

“Koo miss Uncle Joonie. I miss Uncle too.” Hoseok confusion shows as he hesitates to ask a question that roamed his mind. “Why Yoong not here? Makes Daddy sad.” Jin feels a blush coming over his cheeks realizing that his son had caught him looking at the pictures of him and  Yoongi together when he thinks about him. In the last 48 hours since he last talked to Namjoon and Yoongi he’s felt loneliness nip at his soul causing his energy to shift. 

He felt the same thing from the infant. While he loves his nephew and would give him the world he’s just tired of handling the baby on his own. If he could make copies of Namjoon just to please him he would give him as many Namjoons he could if that would satisfy him. Namjoon gained something special with Jungkook. Though the infant didn’t share the same blood as him their souls were bound to one another creating something so authentic if he didn’t have a child himself he would’ve been jealous. This little baby truly loved his brother beyond belief he counted as his mother’s admiration for Namjoon shining on to him. 

 

They were all fine at first he had gotten Namjoon off of the infant's mind when things became ed up in an instance. It all started when he’d gotten Jungkook in his bed. He hears the knock to the door of his hotel room in Jeju.

Taehyung had instructed him to not answer calls, texts, or even the door for other people. And at this time of morning his guards were in their own rooms. Due to a miss up they were on a floor below him instead of next door to him. He walks over to the door saying ‘who is it’ repeatedly getting no direct answer. When he looks in the peephole he sees the crown of a man's head while he’s looking down at his feet ignoring Jin’s calls. 

Jin hands hover over the knob, a thought passing through his mind recalling that the funeral would still be taking place and maybe it’s why Tae hadn’t texted him about the arrival. Jin decides the safest bet is to open it with the latch still on the door. He holds back his detest when he cracks open the door. 

“Can I help you?” The man lifts his head, his scruffy and unkempt hair falling all over the place Jin eyes his knuckles were red compared to his pale skin and bloodied; he could tell he was getting ready to knock again. Something felt off about all of this. But chin stands tall cradling the door for when things got bad. 

“I’m here to pick you up Mr. Kim sent me.” The man says with a slight smile his bangs covering his eyes, further creeping Jin out. His stance doesn’t falter, his broad shoulders stretch between the door so the other couldn’t see inside.

“I’m Mr Kim and I didn’t ask for anyone to pick me up.” Jin says loud enough for the nanny to take action. She grabs the sleeping Jungkook; Jin having put him down for a nap after waking up a bit too fussy and spitting out his food. He decided to pick today to have a tantrum. Jin sees in his peripheral that Hoseok is safely with the nanny after she grabs him from where he was sitting focused on the tv. 

The man a tad bit taller than Jin notices and in that moment he grounds himself ing his other foot into the door. The loud blow to the door rattling it and knocking Jin off-balance only saved by the latch that’s still secure. He rushes into action throwing his body weight into closing the door shut. 

“Get them out of here.” He yells out in Chinese the woman crossing the room heading for the connecting suite locking the door swiftly. He could hear Jungkook's cries get louder being scared by the scene he witnessed when he awakened. The intruder tries to over power Jin mustering up enough strength another blow to the door resulting in the gold latch to clang to the floor while the metal knob and the swing of the door knocks the breath out of Jin injuring in the process. He groans suddenly yelping when the man’s weight is pressing down on said injury when he straddles him. 

He eyes Jin the sight of him eliciting trill at the sight of the man whimpering on the floor. “Appa.” Hoseok calls from the other side of the room. He pleads seem to bring about a smile of triumph from the erted assailant who pulls a knife from his waistband. He puts it up to Jin's throat, the knife succeeding in scratching his blood trailing down his tanned skin. The man sighs in awe cutting his shirt open smearing the blood down to his chest.

“Tell her to come out. It’s ok, no one gets hurt if she just comes out.” A chill wash washes over him at the thoughts of what he may do if he got his hands on either of the two boys. “If not I can just kill you now and kick down that door killing them one by one.”  He teases bringing the knife right above the bruise the door left. 

“Red looks so pretty on you it’s a shame I wasn’t able to draw enough blood. How about I play with you a little? And then we go get the others. I'm positive they would love my artwork.” Jin breathes a shaky breath fearing Hoseok seeing him like this. The sound of his baby beating on the door has him near to tears. Those little hands of his probably reddened from the im

Please log in to read the full chapter