Chapter 4

Unhappy marriage with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISU'S POV:

 the next few days, I spent my time working on a project I had to do before going on a long break for the marriage. Seungmin must be busy as well since we haven't hung out a lot in these past few days, but we talk on the phone as usual. I finally completed the project, which was given to me a week ago. So, now my holidays have started officially. Seungmin told me that he is taking his leave two days after me. I went home to be greeted by my parents. "hi mom and dad," I greeted them both and sat next to my mom, grabbing my head. My head was aching immensely. "what's wrong, sweety?" my mom asked me, concerned. "headache, couldn't sleep well for the past few days," I told her, pouting. "go to your room and take rest, sweety. Next week will be full of your wedding preparations, and you have to move to your and seungmin's new apartment," she reminded me. I nodded my head and went to my room to take a nap. I woke up at around 9 PM. 'Great now I am going to be awake the whole night,' i thought to myself and headed downstairs. I was surprised to see seungmin sitting in my living room. "umm...I didn't know you were coming today", I asked and sat next to him. "I heard that your holidays starts from today. So, I wanted to hang out with you," he said and looked at me, waiting for my answer. "okay. But where are we going?" I questioned him, but he didn't answer and just told me to get ready. I went back to my room to get ready. I washed my face and put on a white blouse, and a Sandal coloured netted skirt which went well with the blouse I was wearing. I did some makeup and let my hair down. I finished getting ready, and I went downstairs to see seungmin on his phone, playing some games. "where is my mom?" I asked him. "they went out for dinner. So, shall we go now?" he questioned, not even sparing me a glance. "yeah we can," I told him. I locked the door and took the keys with me since mom has another one with her. I got into the passenger seat next to seungmin. "seungmo, where are we going? I am curious" I told him, pouting. He smiled at me(which doesn't fail to melt my heart) .

 

A few minutes later, he stopped in front of a big mansion. I didn't know whose house it was untill i we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter