3 hero heroine

I Will Never Date a Dongsaeng!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago

Mark has never felt so lost in his life.

He has just moved from Canada to Korea and how everything was now in Korean was just so confusing. He could no longer rely on the familiar English street signs to navigate around and the buzz of Korean slangs and dialect just sounded so foreign even though he was Korean, as he mostly spoke English back in Canada.

He was a bright and cheery boy by nature, but now he had to keep to himself - it was just so overwhelming to him.

On the first day of school, he had gotten lost trying to find his way and found himself in a stray alley behind the compound.

"Well, well, who do we have here?"

"So cute, what a pity you had to wander here."

He was terrified. He wasn't very tall then and a group of tall older senior students who he assumed were delinquent, with cigarettes in their hands and their shirts tucked out, surrounded him.

"I-I don't have any money," He said the first thing that appeared in his brain.

"Wow, English?" One of the boys sneered. Mark didn't mean to speak English- he facepalmed internally, it was just a reflex to him and he was too frightened to process his thoughts. "You must be one of those rich privileged squirts."

"Hand over your bag. Everything you've got. Including your watch."

Mark stepped back, knowing he couldn't fight three older guys at his tender age and small build, preparing to run.

"Shouldn't you pick on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter