2 I'm more than my age

I Will Never Date a Dongsaeng!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh-oh, she seems upset." Yuta shakes his head.

Jaehyun looks at Taeyong. "Hyung, you might have embarrassed her."

Taeyong looks guiltily at his sister's retreating figure. "She keeps thinking she has no options, I wanted her to know how much you guys adore her."

"I don't think Taeri noona is into younger guys at all, is she?" Jungwoo said sadly.

Haechan wrinkles his nose. "We're not that young! I'm like the youngest and I'm like, only six years younger?"

"You're too young," Yuta shakes his head. "You're born in 2000...."

Haechan glares at Yuta. "Age is just a number!"

"Yeah, because you're real mature," Jaehyun jokes and casts a knowing look at his uncharacteristically quiet friend. "Mark, you okay?"

Haechan snorts. "He's too lovestruck to talk. Everytime we come over and see Taeri noona, suddenly he's as silent as a church mouse."

Mark blinks indignantly. "Hey!" He protests weakly, his ears turning red.

Taeyong turns towards the younger boy in interest. "Really? For how long has this been going on for?"

Mark shakes his head violently. "Hyung, don't listen to Haechan, he's just joking around as usual."

Haechan rolls his eyes. "Haven't you noticed how quiet and awkward he is around her?" He mocks, "Y-yo n-noona."

Yuta punches Haechan's shoulder. "Quit teasing our Markeu."

Taeyong gently wraps his arm around Mark's shoulders. "Out of everyone, I actually approve o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter