Runaway

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jong Kook have gone through a lot in planning his surprise gift for the love of his life, Song Ji Hyo. From re-arranging their schedules to making calls to the owner of the house that they will stay into for a night.

And to be honest? It is not that hard to keep it a secret because these past few months, their schedules are always clashing. Such as her shooting for her current drama and CF stuff and his unending filming and offers from different variety shows. During night time, she's either sleeping so early or too tired to talk and he already know that no one can stop Ji Hyo with her love for sleep. The only time they can be with each other is when they are filming for Runningman and that is also a hard task because they have to keep their distance from each other whenever they are infront of the cameras and the other members to avoid speculations.

They have had arguments here and there and as much as they want to clear their misunderstandings, they don't have the luxury of time to sort things out right away. And because of these difficult situations, he admitted to himself that their relationship is not looking good. But he doesn't want to give up just yet and so, he planned this 2 days, and 1 night trip with her.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:03 AM


"Oppa, what are you doing here? It's so early in the morning", Ji Hyo groggily asked Jong Kook as she let him in her apartment and closing the door behind her. Her shoot ended at 11 pm yesterday, longer than she was expecting it to end and right now, the bed is more appealing to her than the man infront of her.

"I missed you so much. Don't you remember? It's your birthday and I wouldn't miss it", he replied as he open his arms waiting for her embrace as she walk towards him. They hugged in silence for 5 minutes feeling each others heat and smell that they missed the most.

They broke their hug and he looked deeply into her beautiful eyes and said "It's easy forget all of the little gestures that we do from time to time. Like calling you for no reason at all just to say and remind you that I love you. Love, I know lately, I've been so busy with my schedules, shoots and gym. But I just want to let you know that even though I'm doing those kind of things, a second doesn't go by without you crossing my mind. You've been so patient with me and spending some nights alone and you're still not complaining about it. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm neglecting you. I should've done better in taking care of you. I love you, my love. Happy Birthday"

Ji Hyo blushes and smiled at him. She's not into these kind of cheesy remarks but when it comes from him, her heart instantly melts. She doesn't know why he has that effect on her but she love it anyway. "Oppa, you know I've been busy with my schedules too, so it's not just your fault and we haven't been communicating well lately. What matters right now is that you're here with me to celebrate my special day. I missed you too", she said as she hugged him again. She loves how she fit perfectly in between his muscular arms and maybe now she's considering that his embrace is more appealing than her bed.

Jong Kook doesn't have the strength to break their hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter