three

A Cup of Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was much meaner today, the temperature was much colder than the other days, and the snowfall was much more. As expected, the business was slow since Christmas is just around the corner. Resting her head on her hand on the counter, Yujin felt bored. Watching the children building a snowman in the snow made Yujin want to go out and enjoy the snow. The doorbell then rang, informing Yujin that there is an incoming customer.

As expected, she was here to order coffee.

"Hello, welcome," Yujin greeted with a smile. "Hello, good afternoon," Minju greeted back with a warm smile. "What can I get for you today," Yujin asked although she already knew the answer. "Just like the usual a cup of black coffee with no sugar," Minju ordered. "Ok, and that would be 3 dollars," Yujin replied. After paying for the coffee, Minju proceeded to the corner and waited for her coffee.

After a few minutes, Minju heard her name, so she went up to the counter and picked up her cup of coffee. Going back to her seat, Minju pondered what Yujin wrote on her cup today. "Minchew Christmas is just around the corner I hope you have a good one," Minju smiled at the cute message before taking a sip of her coffee. "I hope you have a good one as well, Ahn Yujin-ssi," Minju thought to herself before looking out the window watching the snowfall.

"Maybe I should talk to her today the shop is empty," Yujin thought to herself. Yujin then called Yena from the back of the shop so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter