two

A Cup of Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just go talk to her, she'll probably think you're weird if you keep messing up her name," Yena, Yujin's coworker said. "I don't know-how, she's probably used to me spelling her name wrong anyways," Yujin replied. "Why do you mess up her name anyways," Yena asked. Yujin didn't know what to say. She has never thought about why she does it. 

"Why do I do it," Yujin thought to herself. 

For the past few days, the business has been slow since its holiday season. Most people are either going back home to celebrate with their loved ones or staying home since its cold outside. 

Yujin enjoyed the weather like this. Although the weather may be cold, it makes her feel warm seeing couples outside playing in the snow, or just families near the fireplace telling stories drinking hot chocolate. 

Hearing the cafe's door open, Yujin snaps out of her thoughts and walks towards the counter. "Hello, welcome to Bojio Cafe," Yujin greeted. "Hello," Minju greeted back. The girl was wearing a white shirt under a khaki trench coat paired with long black jeans, and a scarf around her neck. Simple but yet kept the girl warm.

"Can I get the usual, a cup of black coffee with no sugar," Minju said. "Of course, it'll be right up, and the total will be 3 dollars," Yujin said. After paying for the coffee, Minju walked to the corner and waited for her coffee.

Hearing her name Minju went to the counter and picked up her coffee before going back to her seat. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter