Seeping in your arms

Sleeping with you tonight

After seventeen's massive key hunt in that dark building. They all went home to their dorms, ready to rest and ease their minds from what happened. It was 12 AM in South Korea and the members are all sound asleep, but Jeonghan on the other side kept thrashing around who having the trouble sleeping. 

 

Jeonghan sat on his bed immidiately clutching his bed sheet. He was breathing hard and sweats are starting to run down his forehead. Jeonghan was having this sort of dream where someone was chasing him. At that very moment, he doesn't want to sleep alone on his bed. Therefore, he sneaked out of his room and went straight down to where his lover is. 

 

Jeonghan peeked inside and saw the latter on his back sleeping soundly, he came in immidiately but slowly and quietly while bringing his own pillow with him. He crawled straight up to where seungcheol was facing and went inside his blanket. Jeonghan wrapped his arms around the sleeping man and rest on the crook of his neck. Seungcheol groaned and opened his eyes slowly to see the man snuggling below him. Seeing jeonghan clinging onto him made him chuckle which makes him want to a little. While the younger his hair from behind.

"Your clingy tonight jeonghan, why don't you cling more with dokyeom-ah or mingyu instead?" seungcheol let out a tired chuckle. 

 

Jeonghan pulled the back of seungcheol's hair which made the older wince, He looked up to find his lover staring at him.

 

"Seungcheol-ah I really do care about them and love them, just as how I love the other kids equally. But you already know a million times that I love you in a different way." jeonghan explained.

 

"What kind of different?"  seungcheol let out a sneaky smirk. Jeonghan showed him the difference by going up to capture the older's lips. They opened their mouths to welcome each other. Seungcheol bit the bottom lip of the younger then tracing his upper lip by his tongue. This made jeonghan opened his mouth wider and welcomed his lover's tongue inside his hot cavern. Both of them were fighting for dominance, feeling in love and being caught in the moment of heat.

"MmhH- hah.." jeonghan kept from the loss of air while clutching the back of his lover.

Seungcheol pulled out and gazed at jeonghan whose eyes were still closed with his mouth open to breathe easily. He wiped his lips which has the trace of their steamy kiss. "Jeonghan, close your mouth or else I'll end up eating you." Seungcheol smiled at the fast respond he got from jeonghan, he immediately closed his mouth. 

 

Seungcheol laid jeonghan's head in his arms and pulled him closer to his neck. And this time to the hair of the younger who is now below him. "So? Mind telling me what brings you here sweaty?" 

 

"Someone was chasing me in my dreams cheol, you need to take him down for me." Jeonghan replied without looking at him which caused of his embarrassment. The older smiled at his action, clinging more on to him. He ruffled the hair of the younger and kissed the top of his head. "Alright then, let's go to sleep so that I can beat the one chasing you in your dreams."

"Alright" Jeonghan replied as he nuzzle his nose in lover's neck

 

"Goodnight Seungcheol ... I love you."

 

"Mmh ... I love you too Jeonghan." 

 

They were wrapped in each other's arms, sleeping peacefully with feet tangling at each other.