ramyeon night?

Ramyeon for two

A night something to remember, it's cold in Seoul. You're just walking casually and thinking on what to do with your friend. Wheein is walking carelessly by the sidewalk and she turned around to face you and gave you a smile. You sighed and you quickly ran towards her and gave her a hug from the back. You told her while sounding like a child "I'm hungry, lets eat some ramyeon by the convenient store." she replied, "Sure, and maybe let's drink some soju as well." There's a small convenient store next to a park, you guys bought a bottle of soju, 2 cups of spicy ramyeon and a strawberry lollipop.

Holding each of your ramyeon cup, Wheein sat down at a bench and called you. When the noodles are cooked, you both slurped loudly and laughed because of the noise. Few minutes later, you are both done with your ramyeon and Wheein offered you a small cup for the soju. She carefully poured the soju in to your cup and hers after. She looked at you and smiled gently, your eyes both sparkled. You smiled back and clink your cups together. The park is quiet and the ambiance is calm, you gently smiled back. The atmosphere was chilling because it was cold but you feel really warm because you're with the person who is dear to you.

Wheein said with a calm voice "I'm glad we were able to see each other again after a few months. I thought you forgot about me after we met at the bar but glad I got your number so we can able to talk afterwards." you gulped a little because of the words you want to respond and you were startled and respond "I thought you forgot about me since you're JUNG WHEEIN! A MEMBER OF A FAMOUS GIRL GROUP! and i'm just a nobody who is alone and do work all the time. How can a person like you enjoys my company?" without hesitation, Wheein holds your cup and puts it down at the bench. She grabbed your hands and held them tightly. "That doesn't matter, I saw something within you and makes me feel that I want to be friends with you but instead, I want something more. I want to be with you, to be there to support you, I want to see you when I feel alone, yes I got Hyejin but sometimes she's really busy. After months of talking with you we decided to meet again and that changed us." You immediately said "But Wheein, we're both busy at doing our jobs, how come you still want to hang out with me?". Wheein sighed and replied "Remember when you told me that you nearly didn't believed me that I will show up at the Café? and guess what, I showed up, Hyejin even helped me to get there. Now you believed me that I still want to hang out with you and look at us today, sitting at a park bench at the middle of the night."

You looked down while you put your hands over your thighs and said with relief "Wheein, I can't believe that we're hanging out and yes, I really admire you because you are really talented and kind but how come you want something more from me? What can I give you when you got everything you want." you felt a little tense. Wheein holds your hands and smiled at you while your eyes locked looking at each other. Wheein replied "You know what, let's drink our soju first then let's talk after, okay?" you giggled a little "sure sis".

After drinking the soju, the two of you are walking around the park then Wheein asks "Remember what you asked earlier, that I wanted something more from you." you replied "Yeah, we aren't finished with that conversation yet." Suddenly it became too quiet, Wheein looked at you with eyes filled with something you can't understand. She holds your hand tightly and you still can't understand what is happening and you've noticed that her eyes looks like she's about to cry. She confessed "I love you...I love you so much that I can't stop thinking about you. Even if we only talk through our phones but I feel accepted because we were both open to each other. I'm really glad that we became so connected and close with each other. I still manage to reply back. I know it's tough doing our jobs but i'm really thankful that you were able to reply." you're having mixed emotions and you don't know what to reply. Wheein is still looking at you waiting for your reply but she breaks the silence "Please say something!" you saw her eyes tearing up and you suddenly hugged her. 

Wheein hugs you tightly and you started crying as well. "Wheein, I know after opening up to you and to be honest, you're the first person to know about it. I thought you won't reply and I didn't bother to expect a reply from you but suddenly you were there to support me. Your support makes me feel happy and accepted. We've been talking for a few months but why does it feels like it's been years." Wheein your hair making you calm because you cried so much. "Please, please don't cry. There's a bench over there, let's sit."

She holds your hand and guides you to the bench and you started wiping your tears "Damn, I looked ugly aren't I?" Wheein was still your hair and looks at you and gives you a cute smile "No, you're not silly. I think you're really cute especially when you smile. I can't stop staring at you when you smile. It looks really innocent." you chuckled "me? Innocent? Heck no." you both laughed. A few minutes later you both leaned at the bench and looked at the sky, it was filled with stars. The moon is shinning like a bright light. Wheein puts her head on your shoulder and started holding your hands. You both locked your hands as you kept staring at the sky. The night was calm, the wind is cold and the smell of the place is like freshly watered grass. It was soothing and quiet. You can hear each other's breathe while your body are pressed to each other just to feel warm. Suddenly Wheein asked you "Hey, wherever we end up, just remember i'm still here for you, I know we both aren't ready yet but I still hope theres still a chance for us." you gently give out a sigh of relief "Thanks Wheein, i'm looking forward to that. Oh wait, I got something!" you took out the strawberry lollipop you both earlier and gave it to Wheein. "You want it? I don't think I can eat and I don't even know why I bought it." Wheein took the lollipop and opened the wrapper then puts it inside . "Want some hehe" and points the lollipop at you "Ugh, sis thats disgusting!" you both giggled and spend the night together at the park.