The Legacies

It’s Okay To Be Killers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonah and Jamie were making their way down the hallways, trying to find a way out. Jamie peeked a look at Jonah, finally popping the question.

“So, are you really gay?” Jamie asked Jonah, the male making a face at her impeccable timing.

“We’re really talking about this? Right now?” Jonah demanded, Jamie shrugging.

“I mean, I kind of knew because my gay radar was blaring but then again… Holy , I can’t believe you’re gayyyyyyyyy— Jonah, watch out!” Jamie gasped, men in all black appearing from nowhere. “What the hell are these people?”

Both forger-assassins whipped their heads around. Jonah’s fingers went to undo his buttons, tugging off his shirt. Jamie’s eyes widened, not understanding what he was doing. He ripped off his shirt, wearing only a muscle tank inside before he wrapped his fist with his shirt.

“You take the left, I take the right?” he asked and she nodded, tightening her scrunchie. Without another second, another of punches were thrown. Jamie found herself being flung across the hallway, rolling away so not get hit by a bunch of ninja stars. It reminded her of her Uncle Yangyang, Jamie making her way back to Jonah. He was punched a couple of times, bleeding from his nose.

“Does Auntie Dana and Uncle Johnny know you’re gay?” Jamie asked, Jonah scoffing at the question. He didn’t have time to answer that when a voice rang out.

“You’re gay?!”

Jonah froze, chains appearing from the left. Both of them ducked and Jamie squealed, the chains wrapping around the men’s necks.

“I know those chains anywhere,” Jamie whispered, Jonah nodding.

“Don’t turn around—”

“You are gay?!” the voice repeated, Jonah and Jamie turning around slowly to see Oh Dana with fire in her eyes. “And you kept it from us?!”

“Not that kind of gay!” Jonah managed to say, Dana staring at her son. “Not like it’s bad or anything, I’m just saying—”

“What does that mean?” Dana grumbled, the sound of people running towards them coming from behind them. She pushed Jonah into the room with Jamie before grabbing the handle of a closet and pushing them in. “Stay in the closet. Do not come out until I tell you to.”

Jonah and Jamie were then plunged into darkness, Jonah blinking rapidly.

“Will you look at that. Back in the closet,” he said, Jamie smacking him across his chest. “Ouch.”

“Is it the time to joke about this?”

“Come out,” Dana said and when Jonah opened the closet door, he paused. Three men were dead on the floor and Dana wiped her forehead, blood on her hands.

“Coming out of the closet,” Jonah said softly, Jamie glaring at him. “Oh, there you go. Here comes more ninjas.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dinah had no idea where she was. She found herself near a lab, the female grabbing a spare coat to put it on. Maybe it would help. It did, the men walking past her robotically when she hid her face. She cracked her neck, deciding to just take the most conspicuous route.

She went straight for the elevator, pressing on the down button. The doors opened and she stepped in, the elevator closing. She nervously tried to think of ways to get out of the place when the doors opened and Dinah came straight face to face with her…

“Dinah!”

“Daddy!” she gasped, falling into Johnny’s arms. Her father hugged her, grabbing her and pulling her out of the elevator. “Daddy, I got separated from Billy and Jonah!”

“Oh, honey. I’m so glad you are safe,” Johnny patted her hair. “Daddy’s little girl is alright, your mom is with your brother and Jamie. I think Nana, your Uncle Jeno and Renjun are with Billy.”

“Daddy, we don’t know where Spikey Mikey is—”

“.”

“Bad word,” Dinah said out of habit and Johnny kissed her head.

“How about Qian Han?” Johnny asked, Kun’s voice echoing in his ear.

“Johnny, where the is my son?” Kun hissed. He was livid, sitting at a shack in the town of Linjin. Everyone was cowering with fear over how pissed Kun was. Johnny inserted an ear piece into Dinah’s ear, the female hearing her uncle curse in multiple languages.

“Uncle Kun, Qian Han wasn’t in there when we woke up,” Dinah told him and Qian Kun growled.

“Johnny, if you don’t find my son, I will come into that mansion and make sure it explodes into pieces, you got me?”

“Noted.”

“Honey, Jonah is gay!” Dana’s voice rang out and Johnny blinked, tilting his head at his daughter who shrugged at him. In the background, he heard Jonah yell out “Not that type of gay! Uncle Jeno’s type of gay!”. Jamie was just screaming.

“Wooohoo! East Wing clear, no sign of Spikey Mikey or Qian Han,” Na Jaemin yelled out.

“We just fought off ninjas but we’ll sweep the West wing!” Dana told him and Johnny pushed all thoughts from his mind. “Check the basement. That’s where the cells are.”

Johnny sighed, grabbing his daughter before pulling her towards the basement. He was struck by the image of people behind bars. Some of them were on the floor and some of them were for help.

“All subjects are at the cells of the West Wing,” Johnny said, a protective hand over his daughters when the door slammed shut behind him. He saw an exit across the room. It opened and men began to file, Johnny tensing up.

And then the lights went off.

Pitch black darkness.

“Daddy…” Dinah’s voice was small and Johnny tried to calm his daughter down he felt something fly past him. He winced, knowing that something cut him.

“Honey, remember that game we used to play when you were young?”

“Marco Polo but in the dark?” she asked and Johnny gave a grunt. Their voices were echoing and Dinah had no idea where her father was. “Dad, I’m scared.”

“We got this, baby,” his voice was soft and calm and Dinah flinched when she heard a thud. Johnny had found one of them in the dark, wrapping his arms around the man’s neck and immobilizing him. “One step at a time. Close your eyes.”

Dinah searched in the dark, her senses heightening. She closed her eyes and before a hand could grab her, she flipped him over, slamming her foot down onto the man. She huffed, moving in the dark and throwing out a kick. Another body to the ground.

Johnny took out a blade, slitting someone’s throat and he threw the body onto the ground. Dinah slid on the ground, narrowly missing a foot, the female grabbing it and giving it a yank before she too, cracked his neck to the side.

“Dad—” Dinah began, standing up. The lights went on, Johnny and Dinah back-to-back to see that everyone was dead on the floor. “Oh.”

Johnny didn’t say anything, turning to hug his daughter against his chest before he breathed.

“We need to save the people. Come.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Qian Kun's son: Qian Han]

Qian Han woke up handcuffed to a chair with someone right in front of him. He frowned when he saw the doctor filling something up in a syringe, the male trying to process what was going on.

“Uh…” his voice trailed and the doctor looked towards him. “I’m Qian Han, Qian Kun’s son. Are you—”

“You’re awake,” Doctor Alex said, Qian Han noticing that he had a tag around his neck. “The one person I wanted on his mission. The most important.”

“Uhm….” Qian Han frowned. “Are you sure you needed me? I mean, I’m not Jonah Suh or Billy Lee. I’m Qian Han. May I repeat—I am Qian Han.”

The doctor chuckled and Qian Han tried to move his hands. “I’m sorry, I’m confused. Are you sure it’s me you’re looking for? My dad is a master of all trades, jack of none. I’m just Qian Han, I’m not even a jack of all trades, if you know what I mean.”

“You are very important, Qian Han,” Doctor Alex said, smirking as he sat down. “Tell me, how much do you know of your past?”

“I was brought up in SM and damn, am I a disappointment to my father. My father tells me all the time that I would be better as a strategist or something but I can’t. He doesn’t care about me! I think… I’m talking too much, ain’t I?” he asked, apologetically.

“You know you’re adopted?” Doctor Alex asked and Qian Han raised an eyebrow. “That Qian Kun adopted you since you were a baby because you were a product of an experiment back in China. Tell me, Qian Han, have you ever noticed anything weird about yourself?”

“You mean my head?” Qian Han asked, pertaining to his train of thought. “I mean, I am kind of weird. Quirky… I guess. That’s what they say. Uh…”

“You have never gotten sick your whole life,” Doctor Alex said. “There were other babies like you but the rest died in a fire. Qian Kun took matter in his own hands to raise you up as his own. Never wondered why you never had a mother?”

“Uh… Okay, dude. I actually know that I’m adopted but you know, I never questioned it. Is this why my father sent me to school when it was flu season?” Qian Han’s eyes widened. “I thought he didn’t care. No one sends their child to school on flu season!”

“You’re taking this quite well,” Doctor Alex chuckled. “I need more people like you, Qian Han. Imagine what immunity does to people.” He turned his back onto Qian Han, getting an empty needle. He would need Qian Han’s blood, the male bustling around. “In the end, it doesn’t matter whose son you are.”

“Oh, but it does,” Qian Han said mildly, rubbing his wrists. “Because I’m Qian Kun’s son, he taught me how to do this—”

The handcuffs picked and off, Qian Han took long strides towards Doctor Alex and kicked him onto the ground.

“Sorry,” Qian Han murmured, grabbing him to handcuff him to the chair. “Alright, that was kind of easy. I’m worried now. It’s not supposed to be that easy. What’s this?”

“Saline,” Doctor Alex said, trying to move against the chair.

“Right, like I’ll believe that,” Qian Han went to feel Doctor Alex’s coat and grabbed his phone. He brought it up to his face and unlocked it when he frowned. “You have horrible wifi.”

With that, Qian Han went into Gmail, his fingers hovering over the screen when he typed an email.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Qian Kun was livid.

He was pissed and he was ready to go on a rampage if he didn’t hear another word from the agents about his son. His work phone dinged, Kun ignoring it.

“Your work phone just got an email,” Chenle said and Kun waved a hand, his eyes glued to his personal phone. “Oh, you’d want to see this.”

Kun gave a sigh but got his work phone, unlocking it to see an email from his son.

“Hi papa,

Im at the control center building with doctor alex right now, please come fast. Be careful there are ninjas in the baesment. I emailed u on your work email because it takes u two weeks to answer my texts on your personal phone so Im trying my luck I guess

P.S. I found out I was adoptted.
P.P.S don’t worry I already kind of knew
P.P.P.S Ill be waiting
P.P.P.S.S love u papa

Ur beloved son, qian han”

“Na Yuta,” Qian Kun barked, slamming the phone down on the table. “Deploy the helicopter. I’m going to get my son.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It didn’t take long for Billy, Jeno and Renjun to burst through the doors of the control room that Qian Han was in.

“You!” Renjun hissed, walking up to the doctor strike him across the face. Oh, was he infuriated. “How dare you bring back the experiments we tried so hard to get rid of!”

“Qian Han!” Billy hugged the male who patted him on the back. “We didn’t even know you were here!”

“Oh, yeah. Was just chilling with the doctor.”

“The doctor who used to work for Horrible Huang and is just as bat crazy as she was but has no evil name?”

“Oh, his name is Alex,” Qian Han said, po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter