Season 1 end! (#nomin moments)

It’s Okay To Be Killers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hate the way I lie
So here you go, I'm being honest
Narcissus, come on, give us a kiss
Let's have some fun with it
It's kinda sweet (it's kinda sweet)

- why do you love me, charlotte lawrence

Na Jaemin’s first class was with Mister Byun Baekhyun, also known as Mister Bacon who was the only instructor of the forgery department. Johnny Suh was also known to come time to time to help with the trainees but today, Na Jaemin would indulge himself in acting.

He loved learning! All Na Jaemin could think about was how to show them how good he was—the male walking into class fifteen minutes late because he had just come from the assassin’s faction from following Jeno. He beamed at Mister Bacon who told him to sit down, Jaemin plopping down in front of a guy named Haechan.

“We’re practicing our facial expressions today,” Jaemin was told by Mister Bacon who was rotating around the room. “Now see… face your partner and switch your emotions. Happy… sad…. Mad….”

Jaemin stared at Haechan who was waving a hand past his face multiple times, showing a different expression each time. Jaemin mirrored the action of the forger in front of him, the same expression plastered on his face—a wide smile.

“Na Jaemin, you can’t smile when you’re sad,” Mister Bacon said, shaking his head. “You need to be sad.”

“But I am sad,” Na Jaemin said, the smile still evident but with a tear running down his face. “Very sad. It’s in the eyes, Mister Bacon. It’s in the eyes.”

Normal people didn't get it, didn't they? 

Smiles can be sad, too. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Na Jaemin spent his days running around and observing people. That was what he was good at, that was what he enjoyed. He had duplicated everyone’s student ID so he could slip into each class and study whatever they were studying. At first, it was only for Jeno, and Jeno only.

But then he realized- guns were interesting. So were cars! And Tech? Tech was the cherry on top. The number of bombs Jimin made each day! Jaemin loved it!

His only problem every day was what class should he attend? Na Jaemin tilted his head at the wall, running his eyes over the classes available. Assassin classes got boring very quickly and he would sit in, but Jeno said that he needed his concentration. Did that mean Jeno couldn’t concentrate with Jaemin around? Did that mean he was finally getting to him?

Jaemin giggled at the thought, bringing his attention back to the wall until he decided he would spend some time with the one and only Jisung. He was such a good boy, such a cute boy. Jisung best boy!

Jaemin took the student ID and hopped to the shooter’s faction, zooming down the hall as he hummed a small song in his head. Maybe he should tell Jeno that he got hurt! Did Jeno eat yet? Jaemin frowned to himself. He didn’t recall ever seeing Jeno eat in the morning—

Oh, Jisung!

“Jisung!” Jaemin yelled, running to the younger male who was cleaning his gun. “I’m here!”

He twirled in front of Jisung who blinked at him. Jisung was scared of him but that didn’t bother Jaemin. Everyone was scared of him because he was volatile but Jaemin didn’t think that was true. He was crazy but the world was already a crazy place and- Oh, gun!

Jaemin grabbed Jisung’s gun, weighing it in his hand. Jisung whined, telling him to give it back but Jaemin was focused on the weapon. Shiny, shiny, shiny. How very shiny.

Maybe he should pull the trigger. Maybe, maybe. But not now. Jaemin ran a hand over the weapon’s side when he heard someone clear their throat. Jaemin whipped his head around to see Johnny behind him, staring at Jaemin pointedly.

“Why aren’t you in forgery classes?” Johnny asked, the Head of Forgery almost having enough of Na Jaemin’s antics. The Head of the Forgery department couldn’t control Jaemin and he had gotten complaints from the other instructors. “Na Jaemin, put the gun down. Don’t play with it like that, the safety pin is not engaged.”

But Johnny could tell Jaemin was too engrossed with the gun to listen to him so the male stepped towards him and grabbed the gun, turning around just to steal the gun with ease. With one movement, he had the gun in his hands and Jaemin stood there, his jaw-dropping open in a perfect "O".

“How?!” Jaemin exclaimed. The memory of Johnny stealing the gun from him replaying in front of his eyes as Jaemin struggled how to figure out how he did it. What a skill!

No! Na Jaemin would not sleep if he didn’t learn how to do it!

Dragging his eyes to the side, he grabbed the first gun he saw and ran. Na Jaemin sped towards the dorms, ecstatic that he found something new to obsess about. Where was Jeno? He had to find Jeno!

“Jeno! Jeno! Jeno!” he chirped, skidding to a stop in front of his room to see that Jeno came back from finding Mister Min. They were lucky today and had the whole day off but Jeno was too tired because he stayed up the whole night with Jaemin’s moving. “Hold this gun. Hold this gun!”

Jaemin shoved the gun into Jeno’s arms, replaying the memory of Johnny stealing the gun from him one more time before he tried to do it but Jeno turned and countered his actions. Was he not doing it right? Was it because Jeno was too handsome?

Maybe, maybe; Jaemin nodded at the thought.

Jeno was very handsome.

“Okay, okay. Now steal the gun from me!” he said and Jeno sighed, complying. Jeno was used to Jaemin’s random bursts of requests from time to time and he knew it was easier to just follow his command.

Jeno swiftly grabbed Jaemin’s hand in one movement, turning around and pulling. His elbow slammed against Jaemin’s stomach and it was a little less smooth than what Johnny did but it was the same action and Jaemin gawked.

“How?!” Jaemin squeaked, replaying the memory one more time. “What angle? You turn and--?

“Na Jaemin, don’t go around with a gun,” Jeno said and but Jaemin was in his own world.

He grabbed the gun, running out of the room. He looked around. Doyoung? No, Doyoung was slightly scary. Taeyong would yell at him for having a gun in the first place. Who should he ask for help from? Chenle? Chenle wouldn’t be able to do it- he was a hacker.

Jaemin ran up to the third floor, jumping up two steps at a time. He knew who to run to! He ran past Lucas who was by the vending machine before stepping into Ten’s and Hendery’s room.

“DONKEY!” he bellowed, Hendery sitting up in his bed, sleepy.

“What?” Hendery asked, rubbing his eyes. “What do you want?”

“Hold this gun! Hold this gun! Hold this gun!” Jaemin chattered, pushing the gun towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter