Chapter 2: Emergency!

Journey Of a Lifetime

Yeonjun opened his eyes in fear once again having a dream, he sat up and rubbed his face letting out a sigh before he spotted the other 4 looking at him worried, he sat up properly before putting his face in his hands since this dream was worse then the other ones he had before. Soobin looked at Yeonjun before gently putting his hand on the other's shoulder knowing that there was definitely something wrong. The other's looked at Yeonjun not really knowing what was going on, yeonjun and soobin didn't tell them anything since they didn't want the younger ones getting involved.

"Soobin remember when I first told you about the dreams? You said they could be something to do with the future right?" Yeonjun asked looked over to Soobin at last, the fear and pain on his face was clear enough for all 4 of them to see. Only Soobin know what was happening but he know tgat if Yeonjun was saying it out now infront of them it ment it was something bad. This time Yeonjun was scared since he didn't want it to be the truth, becauseif it was then a lot of people where going to die which was worse then anything else. Soobin had never seen him this scared or sad over anything in his life and this was scaring even him, he nodded at the question since he had said that about the dreams but if that was true they could have saved a lot more prople then they have been. Kai looked from Soobin to Yeonjun starting to get scared himself, Beomgyu had a hunch tgat something was going on from the beginning and Taehyun had already known that Yeonjun was different from them in more ways then one.

"Well, if what you said is true than the emergency sirens will go off in 3 seconds" Yeonjun said feeling his heart but quickened as he waited for the 3 seconds to be over, he just hoped it wasn't so and it was just dreams that he was having because of everything that was happening. Soobin was about to speak when the 3 seconds where up but before he could the siren went off, his eyes widened since it was just like Yeonjun had said and he know this wasn't good at all especially for Yeonjun if the military found out about it. Kai's eyes widened in surprise after what Yeonjun said became reality, he wanted to know what was happening but decided to stay quiet just like the other 3 where in that moment. Yeonjun looked at Soobin with worry clear on his face and fear in his eyes.

"What do I do Soobin? If anyone other then the 5 of us here found out it would be bad, wouldn't it?" Yeonjun didn't know what to do or what to even say anymore since he was so scared about what was happening, also if he had known it earlier more people would have been saved,  it made him feel guilty fir not realising it sooner but the military would have used him if they had found found out about it too. Soobin gently squeezed Yeonjuns shoulder not really know what to say to make him feel better. The other 3 stayed silent before Kai finally spoke up completely confused.

"Um, Yeonjun hyung? Can you explain whats happening? I'm confused and scared here" Kai admitted honestly wuth his eyes going from Soobin to Yeonjun once again. Yeonjun and Soobin looked at the other 3 knowing tgat they had no idea what was happening at this point in time. Yeonjun know that now he had no other choice but to tell them what was going on, he wanted to keep them in the dark for as long as he could but now was the time. Soobin smstayed quite knowing this was something Yeonjun needed to do himself right now.

"Well, ever since I could remember I've been having these bad dreams, I always use to think it was just stuff that happened in my past. I would always see people dying outside or being in danger outside the shelter..." Yeonjun trailed off since it was obvious about what he was going to say next. Kai already know what he was going to say next and widened his eyes in surprise and fear, Beomgyu and Taehyun also had the sane reactionnot knowing what to say to that. Soobin let out a sigh knowing that they would react that way, that's why he had told Yeonjun to tell them since the beginning.

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you but I didn't want to worry any of you, I didn't want you to worry or freak out whenever I had one of those dreams...please forgive me" Yeonjun lowered his head after saying that knowing he was wrong for keeping it to himself like this. Kai who had calmed down from his shock smiled at Yeonjum, there was no way that he could hate it distance himself from his hyung because of something like this, he got up and went over to Yeonjun sitting next to him also patting his shoulder like Soobin was doing. 

"Don't worry hyung, I know you weren't doing it without a reason, everything you do tgat involves us is always to keep us safe if anything was to happen" he said as he pointed to all of them with a smile on his face, this was a fact and no-one would ever change his name about it. Beomgyu hummed at what Kai said since it was true, it was always for them tvat he woundered if Yeonjun actually did anything for himself, he was curious but wasn't sure if he should ask such a geastion at leady not right now. Taehyun had stayed quite through the whole thing not really bothered by it one bit, the only thing he know was that Yeonjun had always protected them and know that he would continue to do so no matter what.

"all units get ready and come to your stations, emergency rescue in operation" the sound of the speaker made them all look at each other before nodding, they all got up grabbing their bags and headed to their station in a hurry, this was their first big mission and it was a pretty dangerous one at that. Yeinjun was still a little shaken because of the dream but it wasn't anything that would get in the way of their mission. Once they reached their positions they noticed that they where one of the last groups to arrive. Soobin hoped that they would be put on the same group since he didn't want to leave Yeonjun alone, not after the dream he had.

"OK everyone's here, I will go over what is happening. A girl from the shelter to the east of here came with a letter, the shekterhas fallen and people are stranded outside, your job is to find ant survivors and bring them back here" they showed a map of the whole country and where each shelter was, theirs was the biggest and most protected one so it was only natural for other's to come here in seek of aid or help. Yeonjun realised that the one that was attacked was the smallest shelter out of all of them. As Yeonjun was thinking everyone was put into groups.

"Yeonjun, Sokbin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai, you will take the west side and look there, make sure you be careful out their, all of you are pretty new and we don't want to lose any of you" Yeonjun looked at his teacher that was still teaching him how to use the fire element, he know that he had no other choice but to have Soobin be the one to take the lead this time. Soobin know what this ment and he would do everything to make sure the 5 of them would return no matter what.

"OK, let's go! Good luck to all of you out there!" With that the gates opened to show the destroyed world outside, Yeonjun felt something he didn't know pulling him to go outside and to head forward not caring about the actual Misson, but he pulled against it and went with the other 4. Soobin and the other's noticed that something was wrong but didn't ask because they knew he was doing his best not to be drawn to something. Kai stayed close to Yeonjuns side since he was only the Healer and didn't know any Combat, well that was mostly since he didn't join in with those classes which now he regrets.

"Don't worry Kai, you're fine with us" Yeonjun said with a smile as he patted the youngest members back with a smile, Yeonjun had moved far away enough away that he didn't have that strange feeling anymore, he couldn't help but wounder what it was though even though it had scared him a little. Taehyun had picked something up with the help of the radar and looked up since it was only a couple of metres in front of them.

"Be careful guys, something ahead of us make sure to be ready fir anything" Yeonjun want into Combat stance that he had always done when he didn't know anyone or if something dangerous was near, it made him look like he was about to pounce like a wild animal ready to kill. Beomgyu had noticed the way he always looked like an animal then a human when it came to combat, he actually woundered what he actually was since everyone they met had at least known about the elements.

"Hyung, what are you?" Beomgyu asked in a whisper before he got ready to attack if it was needed, but knowing how close they where to them it was definitely going to end in an attack. Yeonjun tried to relax but the hairs on his neck and arms where standing up, he had a feeling that this wasn't going to end in a good way and as the got closer he began to feel the magnetic pull he felt when they left but it was pulling him towards the enemy. He had no idea what was happening but one thing Yeonjun know was that he couldn't give in to it or he would put everyone into danger.

"What is this feeling?" Yeonjun mumbled as they got closer with each step and the magnetic pull making him want to run and attack.