One: Inception of the Past and Future

Lost in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Announcing the arrival of the Crown Princess!” 


The Royal Guard of the Crown Princess stated which made all of the people inside the palace step aside, fear that they might get punished for not following the order.


“Make way for her highness!” 


And so, as fast as the lightning people gathering at the Crown Princess’ way spread out, and cleared the way for her highness.

Everyone in the place quickly bowed down their head after seeing the Crown Princess making her way towards them.


“Your highness, the Queen will be mad once she knew that you skip your lesson for today,” The Crown Princess’ guard stated.


“Sakura,” The Princess called her guard’s name before putting an expression of ‘do I look like I care?’


“Mother won’t know if no one will tell her.” She added before she started walking again.


Her lips curve up because of what she’s seeing. People have their heads down while she’s making her way to somewhere else instead of her teacher’s place.


‘Yes, that’s right, bow down you peasants. Your Royal Crown Princess is making an appearance to see what’s happening outside the palace.’


Sakura sighed deeply, no choice left behind as she could only do is to follow the Crown Princess. Because it’s her job, to protect her and to follow what she will say. Even if the Princess is such a spoiled brat, that always wants to get what she wants.


“Princess Eunbi is really pretty,”


Eunbi smiles after hearing that.


“…..but she’s scary,” 


The Crown Princess quickly whipped her head after a small voice said that, she looked the kid who said that. 


“I’m sorry your highness, please spare my daughter!” The mother of the kid quickly covers the mouth of her daughter after the kid said something that might get her to be punished. 


Eunbi raised her brow at the kid who doesn’t have any idea what she just said.


“How dare you insult her highness?” Sakura said as she draws her sword, “If you don’t want your kid to get the punishment then take her place.” She added and pointed the sword to the woman’s neck.


“Please spare my daughter, just punish me instead of her.” The woman said as she closed her eyes and accept whatever punishment she will get. 


Sakura’s about to make her move but Eunbi step aside and pulled her sword away from the woman. 


The woman releases a relief sighed after the Crown Princess spares her from the punishment. 


“I’m sorry and thank you, your highness!” She said gratefully bowing,


Eunbi just stared at her before looking at Sakura.


“Let’s go to the Pavillion, I don’t have time for this,” Eunbi stated and made her way away from them.


Sakura withdraw her sword and followed the Princess with a soft smile on her face. Of course, even if the Princess is such a brat, she will always have a soft heart that always puts her in edge especially if the Queen will know about it. 

 

“As I expected from the Crown Princess,” Sakura grinned after she catches up from Eunbi.


The Princess just scoffed at her, not really wanting to bring what happened but she knows how Sakura will annoy her for that. 

And she could only roll her eyes if Sakura started the teasing but being her, she would also annoy her guard about someone that Sakura’s getting interested in too.


A Crown Princess and her guard being friends. It’s something unusual to happen, considering that a Royal Family should always be respected and have their walls up from other people, another reason why they always have formal relationships with the other. 


But for Eunbi, it doesn’t always work that way, she chose to be friends with Sakura, especially she’s the only person outside her family that she could trust. Being her guard for a long time.


“Wait, what is that place? It’s my first time seeing that.” The Princess stated while pointing at the abandoned old house.


Sakura looked at the place where the Princess has her eyes.


“Oh, that’s a structure of an old house where the Great King and Queen used to live before you were even born.” She stated.


“Oh? How did you know then? You weren’t also born at that time.” The Princess said while staring at the old house.


Sakura sighs, “Your Highness, my father is also a royal guard. He told me.” 


Eunbi nodded her head but her eyes are still stuck on the old house, it feels like something is pulling her to go inside.


“But the King ordered that no one can come inside that house. It’s a forbidden place even a royal family shouldn’t set her foot there.” Sakura explains which gets that attention of the Crown Princess.


Sakura sighed after seeing the smirk slowly forming on the Princess’ face.


“No, your Highness. You can’t come inside.” She stated with authority that made Eunbi rolled her eyes.


“I’m just curious,” The Crown Princess scoffed, eyes still trailed at the old palace. 


“No, we won’t go inside. It’s the King’s order.” Sakura declared with finality before gesturing Eunbi to continue to walk.


“Come on to the Pavillion, or do you want me to go to the Queen and tell her you didn’t attend your art lesson.” Her guard added that made Eunbi send a stinky glare to Sakura.


“Fine!” Eunbi scoffed before stomping her feet as she made her way to the Pavilion.


Sakura shook her head, her eyes then catch someone causing her to stop. A soft blush can be seen in her face after having eye contact with the lady.

She quickly shook her head then followed the sulking Princess.

 


. . . . .

 


“Ya,” 


Hyewon sighed after hearing Yena called her name, she rolled her eyes as she pays no attention to her and keeps answering their quiz.


“Kang,”


She can’t wait to go home but she still needs to go to her part-time job later.


“Hyewoooon!”


Hyewon glared at her friend who’s only sitting on her left side.


“What do you want, Choi?” She asked lowly, trying to avoid getting noticed by their strict professor. 


Yena grinned at her, “A little help?”


Hyewon rolled her eyes, “No,” 


“Ya, this will be the last time. I forgot what I have reviewed last night.” Yena whispered while scratching the back of her nape.


“If I know you didn’t even study last night.” Hyewon scoffed.


“Ya, I did. But when I was in the first part, I feel drowsy and I just wake up in the morning not getting to review anything.” Yena chuckled as she gives a peace sign to her friend who gives her a poker face.


Hyewon sighed before showing her paper to Yena. 

“Copy anything that you can within five minutes-…don’t include my name, stupid.” She hissed to Yena after seeing the younger started to write her name.


“Sorry hehehe…” Yena muttered.


Hyewon could only sigh at her friend as she eyes her professor to avoid them getting caught. She can’t resist not helping her friend especially if it’s Yena but she can’t also afford to get caught, because her scholarship will be at stake.

It’s the only thing that made her stay in this prestigious university. If it wasn’t for her scholarship she can’t afford to get inside this University because her family isn’t that wealthy to have a big amount of money. 

So as much as she can, Hyewon can’t let her scholarship slipped away especially for her family. 


“Thank you, my love~,” Yena said after she finished copying everything within five minutes.


Hyewon nodded her head as she stands up and passed her paper to their professor. 


“As expected to the top student of this university,” Her Professo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter