Happy birthday, Hwang Tiffany

I love you, Hwang Tiffany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Bday to Tiffany, I wasn’t sure at first if I was going to be able to do a bday fic for her but then I felt I might as well give it my best try since I am still always Jeti trash. If you haven’t read the story please, don’t send nudes, then none of this would make sense. But if you have then it’ll make sense. Jessica just wants to give girlfriend Tiffany the special day she deserves, in the only way she can, with all the quirkiness of her personality involved.



 

Jung Jessica might be a busy CEO, with not that much time on her hands to do things she enjoys, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to do everything in her power to make sure her girlfriend Hwang Tiffany had an amazing birthday. Getting involved romantically with Tiffany hadn’t been anything Jessica planned on. She wasn’t even looking for anything with anyone, not with how her life can be. They only became so involved with one another because of the fact that once upon a time, Tiffany accidentally sent her some nudes that were meant for someone else, and that is truly how it really began for them. They can easily joke about it now, how their relationship started, but looking back Jessica has to be grateful for her girlfriend’s boldness, had Tiffany never accidentally sent those pics to her. They wouldn’t have interacted in the way they had, gotten so close, or ended up in the relationship that they are in now.

 

Jessica recognizes how Tiffany is ultimately good for her, she adds a certain spark into her life that wasn’t there before. Tiffany excites her in a way that the young CEO in ways she’s never been before. Not only that, but Jessica has grown to care for her very much, and Tiffany is in reality a very sweet girlfriend. Someone who will call just to ask how her day went, or randomly check on her if Jessica is working too hard, sometimes with food to cheer her up. Jessica knew she’d make this birthday for her special, mostly because it was the first birthday for Tiffany they were going to spend since becoming a couple. That mattered to the CEO, no matter how she liked to give her a hard time for fun.

 

“Jessi?” She snaps out of her thoughts because Tiffany calls out to her.

 

Jessica had the day off today, and because Jessica wanted to use that day off to her full advantage. The plan was to sleep in at least for most of her day, wake up whenever the hell she wanted, eat anything she wanted, then fall back asleep. It was the perfect plan, it really was.

 

“Jessi, babe!”

 

The brown-haired woman places her pillow over her head, and tries to drown Tiffany out. Great girlfriend aside, she wanted to sleep, in fact, what the hell is Tiffany even doing in her house anyway?

 

“Jung Jessica!”

 

The next thing she knows, Tiffany has thrown herself over her body with a soft thud. The raven on top smiles down at her girlfriend, whom she knows isn’t sleeping. How could Jessica sleep with how loud she was calling her name? Tiffany pokes her cheek in an affectionate way. Still, Jessica doesn’t move or budge.

 

“You’re really going to pretend to be asleep, babe?”

 

She pokes her cheek again, this time Jessica stirs, only a little. That’s okay, because Tiffany has a way to get her to wake up, all she has to do is cup her cheeks in her hands, and lean down to her soft lips. Hazel eyes open right away when she is feeling Tiffany’s lips on her own, not one to be able to ignore her girlfriend’s kisses, it takes no time for her to kiss back. Tiffany smiles into the kiss, since she knew that it would work, of course it would. She knows her girlfriend too well. 

 

“Hey,” Jessica whispers to her when they break for air. 

 

“Hey, yourself, Ms. CEO.”

 

Jessica hasn’t ever told Tiffany this, but the way she smiles, with eyes disappearing into crescent shapes, it makes her feel weak. Tiffany has the sort of smile that can make a person stop dead in their tracks, and want to sell their very soul to her, of course, as she is Jung Jessica. She would never exactly say it that way, no reason to make Tiffany cocky all of a sudden.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

The question isn’t asked in any sort of rude way, it’s asked more in a surprised tone. Since, Jessica is certainly not expecting Tiffany or anything, though now that her girlfriend is here. Jessica supposes it’s as good a time as any to start getting an idea of what she could want specifically for her birthday. This time around they hadn’t really discussed birthdays like Tiffany had relentlessly asked her back in April, about her own birthday. This time around, things are different as in Tiffany is not even acting like she has a birthday coming up. She’s acting like she doesn’t even care about her birthday, which Jessica knows her girlfriend enough to know that isn’t the case, and more than likely Tiffany is simply waiting for her to mention it.

 

“Can’t a woman stop by to see her girlfriend as a way to surprise her, huh?” The dark-haired woman touches her cheek and leans down to kiss her lips once more. Jessica kisses her back, for a brief moment, only for a brief moment. Tiffany whines out in disappointment when Jessica takes a hold of her chin to stop their kiss. She was really enjoying that, and doesn’t understand why Jessica had to suddenly stop their kiss.

 

“Jessi, I came all this way the least you can do is kiss me properly.”

 

Jessica smiles slightly. “You big needy baby, what would you do if you couldn’t me for a week?”

 

Tiffany pulls back a little to ponder such a question. She’d probably lose her if she couldn’t as much as kiss Jessica. The woman is a fantastic kisser to say the least. Easily the best kisses she’s ever had so far, and a part of Tiffany wonders if she’ll marry this woman, because no one has made her feel the way Jung Jessica has, sure she can be frustrating at times. But Tiffany has come to know that is a part of her charm, she really is a very caring, sweet, and thoughtful person. A person Tiffany really does care for very much, and is grateful to be dating.

 

“I’d probably break up with you for someone who could kiss me.” Tiffany says with such a serious face that for a brief second it could be believed, Jessica doesn’t buy it though.

 

“Haha, so funny you are, Tiff. You’d just be thinking about me the whole time anyway.”

 

It’s not being cocky if it’s true, and Tiffany knows without a doubt if she were to be with someone else. She’d still be thinking about Jessica. You can’t forget a person like Jessica, not with that sort of profound impact.

 

“Yeah, but you’d be thinking about me too right, Jessi?”

 

No comment.

 

“Jessi?”

 

Not a word from Jessica who has closed her eyes again like she’s about to go to sleep. Tiffany frowns and shakes her.

 

“You’d be thinking about me too, right, babe.” There’s a slight edge in her voice at the babe part. Jessica opens her eyes and has a bit of a smile on her face.

 

“Sure, of course. Who else will run my errands for me, Ms. Hwang.”
 

“Ugh!” Tiffany mentally screams, there’s that frustrating personality of hers that drives her insane, but at the same time she is way too into this woman to let go of her, and to think had she never sent those photos of her accidentally they would have still been mere acquaintances. 

 

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.” The brunette assures, and touches Tiffany’s cheek in a gentle way that calms her down almost immediately. How can one person be so frustrating and yet the most perfect person for her, it’s a huge mystery. 

 

“Just for that I’m eating all the green tea ice cream I bought for you, and you know I don’t like green tea ice cream.”

 

Jessica frowns then, looking suddenly so cute that it makes Tiffany want to squeeze her cheeks, and hand feed the ice cream to her girlfriend herself. 

 

“You bought me green tea ice cream?”

 

That’s the sort of thing that Tiffany will do, very sweet and nice things for her at random times without being prompted. Tiffany nods with a small smile.

 

“Of course, I know how much you like that stuff. I was at the store already anyway, so it wasn’t any trouble.”

 

Still, Jessica is reminded how great a girlfriend she really has, and now more than ever she will make sure Tiffany has a great birthday.

 

“Tiff, is there anything you’d like to do in particular for your birthday?”

 

The dark-haired woman blinks at the question, which seemingly came out of nowhere. Jessica has not yet even asked about her birthday, though Tiffany figured that was probably because she was waiting for it to be mentioned to her, so for Tiffany it was kind of a big deal that Jessica took it upon herself to ask. It meant that Jessica cared, and that warms her heart.

 

“My birthday?”

 

August 1st is soon. This time around Tiffany really hadn’t given much thought to it. She figures it might have to do with the older you get the less you think of it, and perhaps she’s been a bit too preoccupied with her relationship since Jessica has a way of keeping her on her toes.

 

“Yes, you know the day when you were born?”

 

“I know what a birthday means!” Tiffany snaps for a moment, then takes a breath. “I don’t care honestly, all I want is to be with you, whatever we do.”

 

That tells Jessica almost nothing. Then it is also Tiffany simply saying she wants to be with her most of all, which is something that Jessica can do. In the meantime, she’ll figure out what she can add to the day to make it special for Tiffany. 

 

“Okay, Tiff, I understand.”


 

And with that in mind, Jessica got to work. She used her free time during lunch hours and breaks to start putting things together little by little. She wanted to make sure Tiffany would be surprised, and that was hard to do when said girlfriend kept popping up at her office more than ever lately, as if hoping to get a hint of what she was planning. Like today when Jessica was only writing up an agenda plan for the next year, and Tiffany was standing over her shoulder looking at her. 

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Hm?” The dark-haired woman nods, while looking at her.

 

“You do know this is a business thing, right? I’m not hiding any birthday plans for you on my desk.”

 

“Haha.” She laughs, while wrapping her arms around her shoulders. Tiffany kisses her cheek suddenly. “I’m not looking for any birthday plans, what are you even saying, Jessi.”

 

“And I don’t like sleep, seriously. I see you now more than ever, so I know you’re up to something.”

 

“Damn…” Tiffany mentally sighs. She should have known that she was being too obvious here, of course she is. Who keeps randomly showing up at their girlfriend’s work if they’re not up to something. “Well, maybe if someone comes to see me at my job, it wouldn’t look like I’m always here!”

 

“Come to see you at your job?” Jessica repeats with a bit of a whisper. That is true, she hasn’t yet paid a visit to Tiffany at her work, is that something Tiffany would like? Maybe she can make a surprise visit there before her birthday? That would be a sweet idea, no?

 

“Yes, half my co-workers think that I’m either making you up, or that I don’t even legit have a girlfriend, so it would be nice if you could, I don’t know stop by, at least once.”

 

Jessica grabs a hold of her hand. She places the softest of kisses to her skin that causes an instant blush to Tiffany’s cheeks. 

 

“Okay, one surprise office visit for your birthday gift!”

 

“Yes! I mean no, oh my god, Jessi, you are the worst!”

 

“Maybe, but you still like me anyway.”

 

“Maybe I don’t like you all tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter