Chapter 1

Late Night Tteokbokki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora opened her bedroom door of her old apartment in Seoul, exhausted from yet another long day at work. Kim Bora was a 25 year old photographer for the agency Happy Face Ent. 

Tonight was like every other night. Except Bora was more exhausted than usual. She still had to upload pictures and load more onto her computer for evaluation before 5AM. 

She lazily looked at her phone that flashed the time 1:42AM. It wasn't unusual for her to be working at this hour, but she found it harder and harder to get a good night's sleep ever since Dreamcatcher announced their comeback. 

She say in silence for a few minutes before hearing her stomach groan. 

"Gosh, I don't know when the last time I ate was...I'll order delivery food" She mumbled to herself.

She quickly opened her phone looking at her usual delivery food places, when she spotted a new one, "Seoul's #1 Tteokbokki Cafe".

"Omo! A new tteokbokki cafe!" Bora squealed as she waved her phone around in her empty room.

She quickly placed her order and took a seat at her desk to finish the work she had to do.

Bora her computer to see a picture of her family. She reached out to touch their faces, remembering how hard the decision was to move to Seoul to pursue her dream of being a photographer. 

She let out a heavy sigh before starting to choose photos. She had gotten used to looking at all the members pretty faces. 

"Aish, I wish I was that pretty" Bora envied their beauty, just not their job. She saw how tired they all are behind the camera but they never had a dull moment together especially because they were all dating each other.

It had become second nature to Bora to pick photos out while thinking about her life.

I wish I had a girlfriend like them, someone to open up to, someone to love and appreciate. 

Bora had completely forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter