Yesterday's Regrets

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: infinexx

Title: Yesterday's Regrets

Main Characters: Kim Matthew/Kim Woojin/Kim Jinseok/BM (KARD), Kim Taehyung/Jseph (KARD)

Pairing: Bseph (BM x Jseph)

Genre: romance

Plot: Woojin is single. Or at least he's been single for a while. Ever since he broke up with Taehyung. He was truly in love while to Taehyung he was no more that a fling (?) I don't know what to say honestly. Anyway Taehyung is the one who broke up with Woojin. That was when the two were 22, now they're 26 and Woojin is making it through a successful life but without love. Every time his friends try to hook him up with someone, they fail miserably. His best friend, Somin tells him it was his fault for getting attached to someone who would simply leave him. She even said that she knew Taehyung was a bad person. Or so she tried to justify. Woojin doesn't really care anymore because for a year or so he actually tried finding someone else too, but then it became too tasking and he didn't like it one bit. Now four years later he's living without love and he's not doing too well. Fate seems to be playing intense games with Woojin when at a party he finally sees Taehyung. Though this Taehyung is different, it's like he's changed. This Taehyung is no better then all the others who tempt him and he denies every time. It's just that they aren't Taehyung. Though when Taehyung sees this, and sees Woojin is nowhere without him, he tests the younger. Even though Woojin tries his ultimate best to avoid Taehyung, he ends up somehow giving in (okay so I don't read , so don't make this crazy intimate one bit. Like I'm fine with kissing and all, just not all that ual stuff). Anyway so he "tries getting Woojin back," and like when Woojin's had enough Taehyung stops him and tells him everything honestly.

You get to choose from this list of cliche options.
-Taehyung loved Woojin but...his parents forced him to cut of all connections with the younger.
-He became pregnant with his child, and Woojin had no idea (make Woojin rich in this).
-He thought he could do so much better, but all the other men couldn't treat him and love him like Woojin did. Honestly I think Taehyung pretty much effd up.
-Your choice

Lol sorry, take your time and I give you full freedom to do what you like. It's an honor to have you write for me.

** I'd like to change the ship to Vixx' s Ravi and Hyuk. Except Ravi is older and I want him to be in B.M's place and Hyuk in J.seph's. And Jaehwan or Hongbin can have Somin's part if she's mentioned. Thank you!

Keywords: red, sadness, dark, idk...

Additional Requests: Whatever you would like, but in the ending Woojin and Taehyung stay together. Though surprise me, I don't mind.

 

The clouds of smoke from the bodies of drunk mediocre dancers rose into the air like fog, creating an illusive effect in the packed night club. Strobe lights and flashes from the disco ball hanging from the ceiling were the only lights in the place. Woojin was also tired of places like these. He wouldn’t have come out to the club if Somin hadn’t dragged him out. He’d had much rather prefer whiskey at a bar somewhere, where he could lose himself in his thoughts. It was too loud here and had too many people offering to buy him a drink. 

Woojin lifted his glass of beer to his lips as someone sits down next to him. So many people in one single night had tried talking to Woojin, girls with short skirts scooting way too close to him and boys with curious hands refilling his drinks. Each time he tried to talk to them back, he’d get bored or annoyed. He was thankful for Somin, but his best friend didn’t realize that he just didn’t enjoy the presence of random people anymore. He wanted more. He wanted something comfortable and casual. None of these people were much more than small talk. 

“It’s been a while,” A voice came from beside him. “Woojin-ah.” 

He could feel tingles crawling up his arms and down his back from that single sentence. The way the man said his name sounded so familiar and yet so distant. How long has it been since he’s heard this voice? Three, four years? Woojin gripped his glass of beer tightly and chugged down the rest of its contents without turning to see the company beside him. Even without looking, he could feel his pulse running wild and his breathing becoming shallow. His heart lunged at the floor and he gritted his teeth. Scattered memories of long nights, quiet murmurs, and brushing skin underneath a single blanket rushed back to Woojin. Memories that he’d never want to recall again. He’d been dreading this day for the past four years. The day he’d run into this man again. The day Taehyung would re-enter his life. 

They’d only dated for two years prior. At the time they were just 22 years old. They were young and stupid, as young people are. Or perhaps it was Woojin being foolish. Finally at that young age, Woojin had thought he’d found the love of his life. He thought he’d finally fallen so deeply in love that he could do anything for Taehyung. After his teenage trial years, he’d come to understand and know what true love was. The feeling he’d felt when he was with Taehyung. Each morning when he would get up and make coffee and watch Taehyung’s gorgeous face as he slept. It was love for him, he believed it. He believed it in the way Taehyung held his hand each time the two went out for walks. In the way the two of them could talk for hours, about anything they had on their minds. The way Taehyung smiled between their kisses and Woojin wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s waist. 

When Taehyung told him that he was leaving, it hit Woojin like a wrecking ball. He didn’t understand. He had loved Taehyung so much. Everything he was doing was for their future together. But Taehyung apparently didn’t see a future with Woojin in it. 

“I’m sorry Woojin, I just can’t do this anymore.” 

For months after Taehyung left him, he stayed up sleepless and pondering to himself. Where had he gone wrong? What did he do to make his lover despise him enough to leave him? Everything was so sudden and Taehyung didn’t give him any answers either. After he lost Taehyung, he spent months in his bed, not wanting to go anywhere. His mental health deteriora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter