Maybe it's Love

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Bloopgloop

Title: Maybe it's Love

Main Characters: Kwon Jiyong/GDragon (Big Bang), Lee Jieun/IU 

Pairing: GD x IU

Genre: Romance

Plot: They are the two most successful artists in the industry, and they are collaborating for a duet. Sparks fly^^

Keywords: Sweet, but a little tentative, but something where the love progresses over time.

Additional Requests: Confession and acceptance, maybe a little kiss scene in the end? Haha, just something sweet

 

PAST

They say that people from the entertainment industry have many layers.

Putting on a mask to mane their name, in avoidance to bad spotlight.

I have three layers for myself, all consisting traces of hypocrite and guilt. 

That's when he came and changed my view point on the whole entire world. The best part was, he only had one layer. 

A wall, barrier, a shield. 

 

PRESENT 

"Try not to  ruin this one Jieun, he has a big name in the industry and it would help your career a ton of heaps because of this collaboration."

Lee Jieun could only wish for a mute button.

"I'm sure we'll get along well, this sounds exciting already!"

She could only falter as her agent, Rayna express an infuriating scowl on her face. 

"Tone it down child, you can't scare him away."

And that's when she had no choice but to put back her layer.

After bidding goodbye, she headed straight to the infamous YG entertainment building. Her expectations rising to a tremendous amount of awe as she walked through the ominous halls; admiring the lights, trophies, posters and most importantly it's structure. The tips of her stilletos clanked vigorously as she headed to her destination. Her fist circling around the knob as a deep sense of anticiption burst through the air before she opened the door. 

Was she in the right room? She thought as her eyes swept around the bare area. With a small frown on her forehead, she closed the door behind her and heaved a small sigh before mumbling incoherent sentences. It was a small dissapointment for her part for the latter to not show at all, specifically if this collaboration was funded by both companies. Dissapointed, she whirled around only to crash against the podium situated near the door, and with it the stacks of records and paperworks came crashing down the ground.

"Better have a good reason other than ing up my work time."

He appeared out of the recording both, a nasty scowl on his face. His hair disheveled in an attractive stance as the muscles beneath his sleeveless shirt contract. As her eyes swept around his captivating physique, she noted the blank intricate art designs decorated around his arms and chest. Boy, he was seething man power and a deep sense of hatred in his aura. 

"Got a tongue there little one?" 

Her eyes widened in response as her breath hitched, the tips of her ears turning into a deep scarlet red before her eyes connected with his. 

"I... my name is Jieun, we're suppose to work on the song for the collaboration-"

"Oh, I know who you are princess, well aren't you a day early." 

A nasty smile tugged at his lips and she frowned at the tone of this despicable man standing before her. Nonetheless, she pushed the thoughts aside and offered a soft smile to the latter. 

"I was hoping to meet you beforehand, to form a bond and have this collaboration an easy A." She chimed. 

"For s sake, will you stop smiling?" 

She didn't let him get through her. "How could I not? It's very nice to finally meet you in person! I am deeply honored to be working with someone who holds a greater name than most of the idols in this industry." A deep sense of awe and excitement swept across her veins as she clasped her hands behind her back.

The atmosphere in the air was filled with a soft wave of tension accompanied by uncertainty radiating her stature. The scowl that represented his face was now swept away with blankness, reflecting a void that seem to reach endless pits. 

"Listen sweetheart, you either shut that tramp or I'll haul you out of the building. Don't give a if you're wearing a skirt. Now off." 

Such agression this man depicted. A soft wave of dissapointment pierced her ego and trumped her heart, as the en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter