You're Still Mine

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: infinexx

Title: You're Still Mine

Main Characters: Lee Seokmin/Dokyeom/DK (SVT), Xu Minghao/The8 (SVT), SVT

Pairing: SeokHao (DK x The8)

Genre: Romance? Sort of jealousy maybe, I'm not so sure.

Plot: Seokmin and Minghao divorced years ago due to Seokmin always neglecting the younger. Years later Minghao is a (maybe something to do with martial arts since he's good at them) in China where he comes across Seokmin again. After the divorce he had moved back to China. He does everything to avoid the now young CEO of his father's company but it looks as if the older won't leave him alone. Seokmin on the other hand is annoyed by all the suitors that Minghao has and how the younger is pretty much almost engaged to his cousin (I know marrying cousins is weird in some places but let's do this for the plot). He will do anything to get Minghao back and make sure the younger stays his forever, not knowing that he might fall in love with Minghao again? (or maybe he wasn't in love before).
All I know is that they end up together and I love jealous Seokmin. Also make it look like that in front of their families they had a peaceful separation so that in front of Minghao's family Seokmin seems like a nice ex-husband who doesn't mind a thing. Yet alone, Seokmin is a sort of tease and please make him dominant.

Keywords: Love, Mine, Jealousy, Tease (idk, just use whatever you want)

Additional Requests: I want the end as them together. Just make something great happen. I know Seventeen is a young group but I'd love to see you make them older. Thank you!!!!

 

BGM (strongly recommended, it sets the mood) - GOT7- FAREWELL

 

The feeling autumn left; the chilly wind that hints winter is coming soon
I can still feel your warmth—so I know fall and winter will be painful
If I could, I would—put it up and rewind

The wet grass was seeping into his clothes and moistening his back. It was cold but oddly soothing. Like a gentle, cool kiss from the earth. He wondered that if he’d forget everything that he loved as he grew up; if he’d forget everything when he was an adult. If as an adult, 5 years from now, he’d forget Seokmin—if memories of their love would only come to him when he was drunk. Was it love, though? What they had? Minghao surely felt something a little less shy then love—but did Seokmin?

Did he ever say “I love you?”

Does smiling in return to a confession show requited feelings?

The one I loved without a reason,
Is disappearing.
Remembering our memories,
I’ll cherish them—my time with them.
My time with you, I realized was a treasure.

Minghao tried so hard—He looked at Seokmin with so much emotion, but the latter never looked at him the same way; He always gave him what he wished—but Seokmin only asked for more, rarely mixing in appreciation with want. However, when Seokmin never showed up to their 4th wedding anniversary, and Minghao was left alone at a table in the corner of an upscale café—In the comfort of his own tears and pain, the last star was pulled. He ran out of the café and headed straight to his car, leaving behind his gift and pain in the building and bringing nothing but anger with him.

Every day, I tell myself today is the last day, period.
Say goodbye for good.

He reached the church at which they were married, exactly 2 years ago, and filed a divorce.

That same day, he returned home, and packed up all of his stuff—the only trace of him left were the divorce papers which rested lightly alight the once comfy carpet.

I’m tainting our memories that were beautiful
I haven’t imagined a life without you yet but please be happy
So that at least my lie can shine

The thoughts made him choke up, and he had to blink back tears that pooled into his eyes covered in blue contacts. Then, he felt like a fool for crying. “The winner of the 23 annual Asia Taekwondo Championships is Xu Minghao from Anshan, Liaoning, China.” The award recipient stood up from his chair in shock, engulfed in hugs by his family. He walked up to that stage, had the gold medal placed around his neck, and stood at the top of the podium which layed atop the stage. Everything he worked so hard for was finally paying off. His life was finally going the way he wanted to—it all felt perfect. A little…too perfect to be real.

Are you happy? I sure am, yeah.

And so, when he attended a family reunion that following week, he realized just why he felt his life was to becoming surreal-ly perfect; and let’s just say he was more than mortified. A young man dressed in a somewhat appealing sweater, black skinny jeans, and complimenting combat boots walked in the door

The river reflects off so many stars;
Among them, one is a pretty little star.
This star can get a little close, but once it drifts,
It’s gone forever.

Funny.

He looks a little familiar—same eye smile, hair, eyebrows, and physique as…Seokmin. And when Minghao’s mother called him over to greet the unexpected guest, he had no choice but to do so. It was—well—for lack of better terms, awkward. He was forced to reach and engulf his hand in the others. However they pulled back as quickly as they reached out and Minghao’s father decided to break the ice by speaking with his ex-son-in-law.

“So, I’m guessing that you accepted my offer, son?”

“Of course, father; I’m glad to be able to help. I really look forward working at your company as then new CEO!”

“Anytime, son. So, how about I go introduce you to the rest of the family as our new gem?” and with that, Minghao’s father and his ex-husband walked off.

I looked at myself in the mirror and asked,
“Will it really make him happy if I let him go?”
I believed it would.
So I swallowed up my feelings and let him go.
Did I say those things without even meaning it?

“What’s wrong, Hao? Let’s go talk with the family!” Junhui suggested, as he noticed Minghao standing in front of the door with a long face. The latter nodded his head, and was dragged away by the handsome older. They walked into the living room, hand in hand, and greeted the family—becoming the main topic right away. Questions and comments like “Will you finally accept his marriage request, Minghao?” and “Even though they’re cousins, they’re still really cute together.” caught Seokmin way of guard. He was contemplating with himself just why he felt like beating the crap out of that overly-handsome Chinese dude.

I constantly looked for a free spot next to you
I look at you so hard I could see right through you;
But you don’t look back at me once.
Okay, let’s see who wins—I’m never giving up.

The news of his ex’s marriage hit him like a curve ball—but this time, an electrify

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter