Awkward

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: iCiere

Title: Awkward

Main Characters: Kim Seokjin/Jin (BTS) x Lee Yeonbi (OC)

Pairing: Jin x OC

Genre: romance, fluff

Plot: Yeon Bi and Jin goes on their first date but its awkward.

Keywords: sweet, cute, first love

Additional Requests: happy ending?

 

"Wake up, Yeonbi!"

The called girl woke up and groaned. Soon she laid back on her bed and snuggled onto her beloved pillow. When she was about to drift into her dream again, someone had to ruin it by hitting her with a pillow.

"I said, wake up lazy pig!"

Yeonbi finally woke up and glared at her younger sister who had just ruined her perfect dream with her crush. Every girls will have crush and will always dream about them right? Same goes to Lee Yeonbi here. She was dreaming about her one and first crush, Kim Seokjin.

She felt like a bird who flew to heaven when her first love also crush asked her on a date yesterday. She felt like the happiest girl in whole wide world. She can't forget his shy and blushing face (which she found it was cute) that made her squeal like a mad fangirl inside.

Wait a minute....

Yeonbi snapped her eyes open in a blink and rushed to the bathroom, which making her younger sister fell down at how fast her speed was. 

Yeonbi slammed open the bathroom, didn't care if his older brother was taking a shower. Her older brother, Minjoon, yelped like a girl and pulled the curtain to hide his body.

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

Yeonbi continued to brush her teeth like there was nothing happened and when she was done, she went out from the bathroom and went to the other one because her brother was taking a shower. Minjoon was confused at his sister's weird action but then continued to shower again.

When Yeonbi was finished taking her shower, she was having a dilemma like every girl will have in their dates.

Picking clothes.

Yes, it's the second hardest. The hardest one is the date, of course.

Yeonbi opened her wardrobe wildly and started to look for some nice clothes. In every romantic comic books she read, the boys will be blushed or fluttered if they saw the girls wear some cute, nice dresses. So she picked a blue dress and put it on.

To add some more, she wore her white cardigan and then looked at her reflection from the mirror.

The length of the dress ended below her knees a bit. It was not too short, not too long. She fixed her cardigan and then brushed her hair as softly as she could. When she was done, she applied a small make-up such as lip gloss and other minor make-up. After all, Yeonbi is not the kind of girls who like wearing two pounds of make-up. The thought of that made her shiver.

Yeonbi smiled at the last result and then packed her small important things into her small bag before going out from her room.

"Where do you want to go, unnie?" Her younger sister, Yeonji asked with full of her pancake. Yeonbi sat on her seat and then started to eat her pancakes, not answering Yeonji's question which made the younger one pouted.

Yeonbi put her dishes into the sink and wanted to go but her brother stopped her to do so.

"Wow. Where do you want to go with all those clothes?"

Yeonbi stopped on her way and turned her head to him. She knows how protective he would be with his sisters when it comes to boys. So when she and Yeonji had posters of their bias (boy), he will always come and ripped it without even telling them.

"Uhm...I want to go with my friends. Uh, yeah!" Yeonbi stated with cold sweats running down from her hair. Minjoon raised his eyebrow up in suspicion but soon shrugged it off as he let her go. Yeonbi sighed in relief when she was already out from her house.

She hoped her brother will let her and Yeonji date with the boys they like. Yeah, it was kind of cute to find your brother over protective over you but it will be annoying later on. You can't watch your favorite boy bands easily with him around.

Yeonbi went to the park that they had planned and looked around to find Jin. When she didn't see him, he sat on one of the benches with an old lady sitting beside her, feeding the pigeons below. It was quiet until the old lady looked to her.

"Where do you want to go, child?"

Yeonbi turned her head to the woman and fidgeting with the hem of her dress, "i-i was waiting for someone to come. We will go together." The older one smiled kindly, "are you on a date, young girl?"

That made Yeonbi choked on her saliva so she had to cough. The old lady was worried so she helped Yeonbi by patting her back. When she was done, Yeonbi thanked her and then sighed.

"I don't know, miss. I don't even know if it could be counted as a date."

Why would she be so energetic this morning? Maybe Jin just asked her out as a friend or maybe he asked her out so he could be close to her as a 'friend'. Nothing else. She was stupid to think as a date without thinking what was Jin thinking about it.

"Really? Because it looks like your boyfriend come."

Yeonbi's eyes widened at her words and looked up to find Jin was panting hard. Yeonbi blushed at how handsome he was and his choice of clothes. He looked hot. And she didn't want to lie that he looked so handsome like that.

"I'm sorry for being late! My brother made me late." Jin reasoned out with his red face. Yeonbi chuckled at how he cute was. How could she be angry with a cute guy like him? He's too cute for his own good, really.

"So, shall we go?" Jin asked and Yeonbi nodded as she stood up from the bench. She bid a goodbye to the old lady before the both of them walked to the nearest mall. There was an awkward silence between them.

It was so awkward that they even could hear their each breaths.

"S-so, Jin-ssi, why you asked me-"

"Call me oppa."

"-excuse me?"

Yeonbi's eyes bulged at his words. He wanted her to call him 'oppa'? She was okay with that but it was surprising for her. If she had a recording tape and recorded his cute words (and voice), she will replay it many times. Not caring if her mind will be crazy just because of that.

"O, okay then. J-Jin oppa."

She saw him smile in the corner of her eyes, which made her smile as well. At least he was happy. As cliché as it sounds, she's happy whenever Jin's happy. She admitted it was very cheesy and cliché but she didn't really care though.

There was a small awkward silence and Yeonbi decided to break it again, "Jin oppa, why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter