Jealousy Explosion

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: SistarsStar1

Title: Jealousy Explosion

Main Characters: Lee Jaehwan/Ken (Vixx), Jung Hyesung (OC), Kim Sorin (OC)

Pairing: Ken x OC

Genre: Romance | Drama

Plot: A/C

Keywords: Laughter | Cute | Jealousy

Additional Requests: Hyesung is the one getting jealous.

 

“I hate you!”

That was the lone message she sent him.

For some other, they would surely worry upon receiving such message from the one they love. Some would surely shower her calls and messages asking why and would even run over to where she is; that’s already given if you really love her.

But for Ken, this is not the first time he receives such message. Instead of a frowning face with worry, a smile crept up on his lips.

It is not that he loves her less; no, that’s not the case. He actually adores and loves her like any guy who’s crazy over his girlfriend.

He picks up the bouquet he ordered and hails a cab to get to where she is. It’s been just a day since they last met but he misses her already.

Upon secured at the backseat of the cab, he checked his emails and his other SNS accounts. After a while, he browsed over the page where his new photos will be out. The photo shoot a week ago had been released and he only had this time to check over it.

We must admit it anyway that he is really handsome. It’s not about boasting but accepting reality that he really looks cool on those photos. He scrolled furthermore and he chuckles after seeing a picture of him and his co-model Kim Sorin. The concept they had has something to do about couples on the season of fall.

The shoot was just about the southwest coastal plain near the city of Gwangju. It is not just about advertising the label of the clothes but the place as well which boasts about the farmlands it has. It was more of the country life but the fall season added up such romantic thing to it.

For sure, this will be the topic of their conversation once he gets to where she is.

The car finally stops on one of the small cottages. He hands his payment and with a smile, he opens the gate straight to where the front door is. He didn’t even bother to knock and just went straight inside.

“Baby, I’m here!” he exclaims as he removes his shoes.

As expected, he catches the throw pillow thrown to where he is.

He turns to his right and there she is, cuddled upon one of the couch, crying and bawling her heart out. He takes the space in front of her, putting the flowers on the center table. He moves to cup her face, wiping those tears with his thumbs.

“Baby, why are you crying?” he asks, smiling at how cute she looks with that red nose.

“You said,” She starts, sniffing, “You will not do anymore shoot with her,” then sniffs again.

“You promised me that you will not anymore shoots with her, but why do you have those photos with her? You said that photo shoot last winter would be the last! Now, look at how those st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter