His Mate

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: bestseller

Title: His Mate

Main Characters: Yoon Bomi (Apink) x Daniel O'Pry (OC)

Pairing: Bomi x OC

Genre: Supernatural, RomCom

Plot: Daniel is a Werewolf warrior serving one of the biggest packs in the U.S. Until one day, his alpha and beta decided to take a trip to korea to meet other alphas in Asian countries. Apparently, he finds his mate, Bomi Yoon who is a nerdy, 4D college human girl. Would Bomi be able to leave her family and friends behind to be with her mate? Or Daniel will have no choice but to kidnap her?

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

The young at heart, wolf child groaned as a pillow came into contact with his face, “It’s almost seven o’clock Daniel for heaven’s sake. How have you lived to twenty six and still need me to wake you up?”

The mother’s plea was met with an annoyed groan, before the man fell out of the bed, onto the lush carpeted floor, “Why me mother? Don’t you have any other sons that you can bother?”

“Daniel, for Christ’s sake get your lazy arse out of the bed before you miss the summit in Asia”

The emphasis on Asia had done the trick, as before the elderly woman could even blink, he had jumped off the floor and dived into his wardrobe.

“That’s today?” He all but screeched as he pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt.

A dagger was shoved into the side of his boot as his feet nestled into the usual combats that he always needed to have on.

“It’s like I’m talking to a wall” She sighed, before teetering out of the room, “Andrew’s downstairs already, he’s about to claw his watch off if you don’t get down there”

But her words were met with silence, as the thundering sound of her son’s feet had long left their wing of the house.

“I need a nap” She muttered, heading off to her room. Far far away from her troublesome son.

DOWNSTAIRS, A flustered Daniel stumbled in the room, flinging on his leather jacket and stashing more throw-ables in his pockets, before chuckling sheepishly before his alpha.

“If you weren’t so talented at beating people up, I swear to God Daniel, I would’ve benched you”

“Maybe one day you’ll stop thinking you’re some sort of basketball coach” The younger muttered, before flinching slightly at the hard glare from his superior.

“Come on, before I make you swim to Korea”

“You know I can” He joked, winking at his friend as they both left the house jumping into the car, getting ready to get to their jet.

The car was filled with silence as the alpha’s fingers danced over his phone, preparing for the short while he was leaving his pack, whilst the younger brooded in the corner, refusing to succumb to sleep whilst he was on duty.

They had barely reached the jet before he relented, and quickly fell onto the seats of their luxurious jet, and conked out cold.

Only when his arm was met with a sharp punch, did his eyes open, and quickly the slightly less groggy Daniel wandered off the plane, eyes open with wander as he looked around the airport.

It was all so foreign.

Their hotel wasn’t far from the airport, and as soon as they reached the place, a worried beta ushered them to their rooms and gestured to the suits, “The other packs changed their minds, they want to have the introductions today, and you have to get dressed”

The protector of sorts glared at the second in command before quickly dismissing the instruction, “You know I don’t wear suits when safety is concerned”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you”

-----

Boy had he wished he’d listened, as when the trio wandered into the main reception for the meeting, he was flat out floored by the amount of tuxedos and expensive dresses amassed into the grand hall. Looking down at his own leather jacket – he always had them at hand – all he could do was fluff his hair slightly, before some other alphas started approaching their entourage.

The small talk bubbled away, all guests wondering what was going to happen before an elegant man waltzed up onto the stage.

“I would like to personally thank some of our most prestigious benefactors for congregating here today, and both my daughter and I wish you smooth sailing during transactions. It has been a great honour being able to host this event, and should any trouble fall upon you, please feel free to find me or my daughter.”

He spoke with a stature but lacked a certain instinct that ensured he wasn’t a wolf. Quickly dismissed by the other wolves as not a threat, some threw him a casual smile before retreating to their own musings.

Slowly descending the stage, Daniel stared on at the man, wondering if he would have a heart attack, should he discover his hotel was currently serving around a hundred werewolves.

Just then, as the owner had almost left the room, the warrior’s nostrils flared, and he spun around to stare the door way.

A girl, slightly younger than him gave half a hug to the man who had made the speech and quickly spun on her heels towards the elevators.

His mind screamed as one word seemed to pulse through his system.

Mate.

He’d never expected to have one, as warriors of his standing lived a dangerous life, but even though he had dismissed the thought in front of Andrew, he had still the small flicker of hope that there would be someone he was destined for.

There wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter